collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NW Pony Party is confirmed! Nov 3rd in Seattle! EXCLUSIVE PONY available!  (Read 7218 times)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: NW Pony Party is confirmed! Nov 3rd in Seattle! EXCLUSIVE PONY available!
« Reply #240 on: November 05, 2012, 07:13:49 PM »
Okay, as novices, would you prefer a custom pony as a prize or a basket with some customizing stuff?

And you are more than welcome HoneyBunches. I had so much fun and I am SOOOO grateful to everyone for the advice on stuff. I am really going to dye hair this week :)

MyLittleLambie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #241 on: November 05, 2012, 07:16:04 PM »
Yes, Sarah (Galactica) did find a camera!!  Glad we know who the owner is!!  Are you out near Maple Valley?  Patti forgot something too and said she wanted to go get it.  Maybe she can pick it up for you and bring it closer?

Patti mentioned that she wouldn't mind hosting the party at her place next summer.  She has a big yard and a bunch of tables and stuff for having a party already.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:19:00 PM by MyLittleLambie »

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 05, 2012, 07:22:01 PM »
Oh I'm so glad it got found! Maple valley is probably not any closer than Seattle. Maybe I'll have Galactica mail it to me. :P I'll send her a PM.

I would love to see Maple Valley next year. I also would love to host the party at my house, if it doesn't work out for Patti. I have access to lots of tables and such as well, but perhaps Maple Valley would be convenient since there are three pony people there already! :D

MyLittleLambie

« Reply #243 on: November 05, 2012, 07:29:43 PM »
I'll have to send her the link to join here!  She just doesn't know if she can access it from work.  And she wants links to all you customizer's etsy, devian art, etc pages.  LOL

Oh, I forgot to ask if those ponies/clothes were for sale??  I think it was just show-and-tell, but want to double check!!  I love the little reindeer ears!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 05, 2012, 07:40:57 PM »
Oh, feel free to add me on Facebook. You can find me under Karin Trueson :D

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 05, 2012, 07:49:30 PM »
Those were mine, MyLittleLambie. They were mostly show and tell, but I forgot to mention I would be happy to sell any of the clothes too (the ponies were just for show & tell ;) ). Do you want me to make you some antlers? I made several last winter for other members for $2 a piece. Send me a PM if you want some! :happy:

Offline PaintedHooves

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dayna's Custom Ponies
« Reply #246 on: November 06, 2012, 05:44:23 AM »
You can add me on Facebook too!  :D  I'm pretty sure I'm searchable: Dayna Grengs.  I've got my customizing page on there as Dayna's Custom My Little Ponies, and the pic in my signature is a link to my non-facebook customizing page :)

And I agree!  Those little antlers were so adorable!!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 06, 2012, 12:57:15 PM »
Maple Valley looks so pretty! It would be fun if the party moved around, but Galactica started it, so I feel like the decision is hers :) It would be fun to meet at the coast one year :)

I want to start my strawberry pony NOW but I have a bunch of ponies to finish before I can. XD I may bring some custom blind bags to sell at the next party for people who want one, but have limited funds.

Honey Bunches

« Reply #248 on: November 06, 2012, 01:19:39 PM »
Oh, as a wanna-be customizer I vote for a basket of supplies as the Prize! You know, feed the passion!

Also, I realize we potlucked and put in a little in the raffle, but I would not be opposed to adding a little to an ongoing fund to help with the cost of prizes and the host's wonderful goodie bags (Thank You Galactica!) and such.... Maybe something to cover in a thread for next year?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 07, 2012, 09:35:24 AM »
I had so much fun!  Everyone was so awesome- I am so thrilled to have met all of you- what an amazing group we have!

Sorry I haven't been online everyone- we had a party on Sunday and then I have been traveling for work the last two days and couldn't get online -

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO CAME!  I can't believe how AMAZING the food was! Everyone who brought something brought enough to feed the entire party- lol-  it was incredible! 

I am SO EXCITED to start on my customs for next time!  A huge thank you to our incredible customizers at the party for the tips and tricks- I am SO INSPIRED!

I think a novice category is a great idea- and a collection of supplies is a great idea for a prize too :D

We raised $17 in the raffle for the goodies for our next pony party- that might not get us too far so maybe we might want to consider some fundraising at some point -  or people can send me stuff to stick in the goodie bags too-   I need to start a new thread for sure!

THANK You for taking photos- Chris took some good pics too so I will have to get them from her to upload here-

Katygrl- I DID find your camera and I do also want some antlers :D 

I am happy to have the Pony Party at my house next year or in Maple Valley if people would find that easier? Maybe I'd better start a new thread for the planning :D

Check out the link for the 2013 Pony Party planning here:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,314412.new.html#new

OH! And for everyone that I purchased or sold ponies to- can you PM me? I am trying to remember and I bought so many things that I think I have lost track :D  (I am trying to piece it together slowly otherwise)

Oh and a special thank you to Salli for driving all the way to Oregon city- it was so fun to meet you and see all of your amazing customs- and your customizing advice was so good I can't wait to give it a whirl-

And Karin I am dying to see how Brian develops- hah

I am on facebook too- although I don't really use it as much as most.  Still, you can and should add me under
Spoiler
s.a.r.a.h e.v.e.r.s.o.l.e (without the dots) (sorry about the paranoia- the nature of my job makes me cautious about allowing my real name to be easily searchable)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:49:45 AM by Galactica »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal