collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Make a Wish Swap Brag  (Read 21314 times)

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
Re: Make a Wish Swap Brag
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2012, 03:07:14 PM »
What a fantastic box. I really need to join a swap.

And may we please see the Ugly Cat collection? :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2012, 03:18:25 PM »
LOL, you guys fooled me! :P *waits patiently and passes out some pizza* :pizza:
My Wish List

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2012, 03:34:29 PM »
I'm sorry!  I posted a new thread instead of putting it in here.  I read Sparklesets message right after I posted!  Should I delete the content and put it here instead?

And I am sorry it took so long!  I had to wait for the computer to be free!

Okay copying and pasting here!!!  Storydreamer left a message at the other thread:  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,309535.msg415551.html#msg415551

Post Merge: September 15, 2012, 03:37:50 PM

Make a Wish Swap Brag:  Thank You Shenanigans!!!

I really didn't expect to get my swap box so soon!  And I was surprised and delighted that it came from the wonderful and super sweet Shenanigans who is not only generous, but is also thoughtful and creative.  I am one lucky girl!  I really couldn't be happier and more pleased with the ponies and extras she picked out for me. 

First of all there were Princess and Pony stickers on the box (names and other info removed). 

Then I opened to this stunningly beautiful hand made card. 

It is so pretty and I immediately put it on my dresser so I could see it.  I know it is going to make me smile every time I look at it.  And inside is one of my very favorite ponies, Rapunzel!  Isn't her hair just so perfect?  The sparkles were a really nice touch! 

Oh my Goodness look at all the pretty packages!  I love the cherries and Rapunzel prints! 

Shenanigans picked out the perfect treats for me!  I love those gummy peaches with a passion.  They also remind me of spending time shopping with my mom at department stores when I was little.  She would always let me get a small bag of them and so I associate them with everything good!  And now I have even more reason to think of them as special.  Thank you so much!  Also notice the pretty lollypop!

Stickers!!!  I collect stickers and these are the perfect additions!  Notice the jellyfish sticker?!  And the ponies and a collectors book for Tangled.  I love it! 

Look at all the stickers for Tangled!  Rapunzel has always been my favorite fairytale and so I am thrilled to have this book and the stickers to go with it!  Of course now I am going to want to fill it up!

Best of all, look at the puffy G1 pony stickers!  I really love these guys.  I've been wanting these for my sticker books for a while!

That small box everyone was wondering about?  It contained the puffy stickers!  What a cute way to protect them:

Shenanigans knew exactly what kinds of scents I would love.  In the cutest candy corn bag I have ever seen I found 4 lip glosses in super yummy fall scents.  Mmmmm!!!  There is also peach lotion (yum) and berry scented bubble bath (double yum).  She also included an adorable emory board with a Halloween cat on one side and a spider on the other.  So cute!  There was an orange flower which I am going to wear quite a lot I suspect!  My favorite color is orange!  I can't forget the wind up sushi!  As soon as I opened it I started laughing!  Love it! 

Shenanigans doesn't know it, but I collect plush jellyfish.  I have a bunch!  One of these days I am going to decorate my Christmas tree with them.  I was totally surprised to see that she found me a plush jellyfish!  And it is one I have never seen before!  It is going to get a very special place in my collection.  I love the brilliant aqua blue.  And look what else!  She sent me a crocheted catnip toy jellyfish too!  He is one happy camper!

What was in that pretty orange bag?

A beautiful ornament!  I am going to treasure it and put it on my tree every year!!  I love ornaments and can never have enough!

We all know what was in here!  I haven't tried them yet because they are so pretty!  They made it safely through the mail and only one is broken.  My husband is threatening stealing them when I am not looking.  No no!  I have to carefully take them out and take more pictures before I can even taste them!  So they are carefully sealed up at the moment.  They smell delicious!  And they are such works of art that I am going to feel guilty when I do eat them!  These really are special Shenanigans!  You went all out!

Speaking of art! Shenanigans made me two beautiful pieces of art (three when you could the card, and four if you count the cookies).  She made one of Mommy and Baby Sugarberry out collecting strawberries from their garden.  I love it!  Sugarberry is probably my favorite pony, and the fact that she is with her baby makes it even sweeter!  Thank you for making such a touching picture. 

(I cropped off your signature because I wasn't sure if you wanted your name it on here.  I'm very sensitive to keeping personal information out of pictures.  I can put up the whole picture if you like)

And then she did a second picture with seaponies, Megan, and sea creatures.  This one has jellyfish, a cuttlefish, sea urchins, and a nudibranch!  All things I love very much!  The cuttlefish is especially adorable.  For never having drawn one, it is probably one of the cutest cuttlefish I have seen in art.  I love that Megan looks like she is holding her breath, but is still super cute and her hair and bangs are floating in the water. 

On to the ponies!!!  You really spoiled me!  I think you sent me almost every single pony on my most wanted list!  Every one of them is beautiful!  They are all now on my dresser having a small pony party. 

First the sparklers!  She sent me a rainbow of blind bags from the newest set and she sent the three others that I was really looking for!  They all came with their cards too (not pictured).  I really really love these! 

Trixie!!!  I had been looking for her!  She is one of the prettiest G4s yet!

Then there was a pretty selection of G3s!  Citrus is one of my all time favorite G3s and I never bought her for myself.  Now that I have her, I wonder why I never gave in before!  And look who is in the front, Shenanigans!  Who happens to also be a pony I wanted, but now she is all the more special for having come from Shenanigans!  Then there is Tea Leaf which reminds me of Shenanigans so much because she likes yellow ponies with pink hair and this is kind of the reverse.  And Sparklesnap who's colors just fascinate me.  It doesn't seem like they go together but they really do.   

Onto the G1s:  Two twinkle eyed ponies!!!  Yay!!  I love twinkle eyed ponies so much!  Sweet Pop is one of the ones I just started wanting to get!  Shenanigan's must have read my mind!  And Galaxy was one of my most wanted ponies.  She is also a pony that my sister had as a kid, which is one of the reasons I wanted her so much.  She reminds me of good times with my sister as kids.  I am so happy to have her in my collection!

Eeee!!!  I was given Goldilocks and Wildflower!  These two beauties have been at the top of my list for a long time and I just adore them!  They are both my very first sweetheart sisters and so I am super excited about them.  Goldilocks looks just so amazing in person.  I never realized her hair has two tones of gold.  She really is spectacular.  Wildflower's color and symbol have to be one of my favorites on any pony.  And she came with an earring!  I hadn't realized she had an earring!  Sweetheart sisters are a little daring, aren't they!  lol! 

These are all the girls together:

Shenanigans, you really gave me an amazing first swap experience.  I can't thank you enough for this wonderful box of goodies! 

XoXoXoXoXo!!!

Marigold
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 03:41:50 PM by Marigold »

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2012, 03:47:16 PM »
oh my goodness! Whatan amazing box :D

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2012, 03:47:53 PM »
*squee* I'm so happy you loved everything so much!! :lovey: :happy: It was so much fun picking everything out and getting to know you so well :D I didn't know you collected jellyfish plush, I'm so glad I got it for you! I debated because it was a little big, but I thought it was so cute :D The puffy stickers were the very first things I bought for you, I'm glad you love them ^.^ I just had to get you stickers since you collect :D I found Trixie at Target two days before I shipped, lol! I was glad I was able to get her!
My sister sells Avon and when I saw that adorable candy corn bag I was, "OMGMUSTGETFORPARTER!" because I know you like candy corn ^.^ I'm so glad you love everything, this has been just SO FUN! Eeep! :hug: :tackleglomp: :lovey:
My Wish List

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2012, 03:48:32 PM »
Congrats on the box Marigold!!!

But Shenanigans - just wowowowowowowowo! What a swap box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing...and a mail order G1 :faint:...congrats sweetie!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2012, 03:49:06 PM »
Wow, what an amazing swap box. Shenanigans you did an amazing job :hug:

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2012, 03:51:35 PM »
great box!  lots of amazing goodies.  *makes grabby hands at the cookies*
looking into a re-branding.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2012, 03:51:58 PM »
Wow, wow, and triple wow. 

Partner, I hope you love your box, but I can guarantee there won't be original artwork and decorated cookies, lol.  You've set the bar high, Shenanigans!  :P

Marigold, I'm so glad you received this box.  I think we were all secretly wishing for those cookies, but it looks like they went to the right person.  And only one broke, incredible!

As with the first box, I think I am almost more intrigued with the extras than the actual ponies.  That plush jellyfish is the cutest!  I also like the nail file, orange flower hair clip, and lip glosses.  The stickers and the treats, too!  I loved reading the story about the Haribo peaches... what a lovely memory.

Another fabulous box, yippee!!!

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2012, 04:02:44 PM »
Oh wow what lovely lovelies!  :D  So much fun to watch people opening them!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »
*squee* I'm so happy you loved everything so much!! :lovey: :happy: It was so much fun picking everything out and getting to know you so well :D I didn't know you collected jellyfish plush, I'm so glad I got it for you! I debated because it was a little big, but I thought it was so cute :D The puffy stickers were the very first things I bought for you, I'm glad you love them ^.^ I just had to get you stickers since you collect :D I found Trixie at Target two days before I shipped, lol! I was glad I was able to get her!
My sister sells Avon and when I saw that adorable candy corn bag I was, "OMGMUSTGETFORPARTER!" because I know you like candy corn ^.^ I'm so glad you love everything, this has been just SO FUN! Eeep! :hug: :tackleglomp: :lovey:

I love it all!!  You really did pick out everything I would like.  :D  And I love your card you sent for me to read last too. 

Marigold, I'm so glad you received this box.  I think we were all secretly wishing for those cookies, but it looks like they went to the right person.  And only one broke, incredible!

I feel a little guilty to be so lucky about the cookies and everything!  And I know I can't send homemade goodies to my partner!  I just don't bake or cook much.  Which, really does make these cookies extra special.  I rarely have home made treats like these. 

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2012, 04:08:46 PM »
Wow :shocked:  I knew Shen was putting a lot of love into the box, but just wow that is beautiful! What a lovely box, congrats Mari! That card and art is just so lovely. You can tell a lot of care went into that box. ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2012, 04:49:12 PM »
Amazing box of goodies!!!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2012, 04:58:00 PM »
Aww, I'm so glad ^.^ I'm glad I picked out the right candy as well! You were a pleasure to shop for :happy: I'm touched you remembered that I like yellow ponies with pink hair! ^.^ I couldn't find the codes on the blind bags anymore, so I randomly picked up one and bought it and it was Pepperdance! Exactly the one I was looking for :D I'm really glad you liked all my home made things :hug: It was so fun making them all!

Aw, guys, thanks! :blush: I did go a bit overboard, but I just couldn't help it.. it being my first swap and all :lol: :blush: I can't wait to see everyone else's too!!
My Wish List

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »
Wow, what a great box!!  Congrats to you, and good on Shenanigans for the awesomeness!  I don't know if I would eat those cookies either.  They're more suitab;e to FRAME them.  They're that cool looking.  XD  That crocheted jellyfish made me grin.

And a tree decorated with them sounds awesome!  If you do that I wanna see pics!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:37:35 PM by hyenacub »

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal