collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 115
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 9
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: FS Blind bags wave 5 + G4 brushables + G1 Italians  (Read 785 times)

Offline Fortress

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
FS Blind bags wave 5 + G4 brushables + G1 Italians
« on: September 09, 2012, 09:36:25 PM »
Hello!  :lovey: I'm selling some of my ponies to save some extra money.

I ship worldwide and accept PayPal. Payment in Euros only. Shipping from my country, the Netherlands, can be quite expensive. I will only charge actual shipping costs. Cheapest rate for shipping packages (not envelopes, those are less) within Europe is 8,50 - 11,05 Euros and 17,10 Euros outside Europe. This does not include tracking nor insurance! Both of those will cost extra and prices also depend on weight. The above prices are for packages below 2 kilograms. Ask me for a shipping quote if you need one. :)

I do not price anything unless stated otherwise. Just make me an offer.
I prefer personal messages over replies on this topic.

G4 brushables

All of these are mint. After being removed from the package they were placed on display in a closed cabinet with glass windows.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

1. Pinkie Pie (car version I think)
2. Apple Bloom (Fun at the Fair)
3. Sweetie Belle (Fun at the Fair)
4. Rarity (carousel version)

1. Twilight Sparkle light up (works!)
2. Rainbow Dash
3. Sweetie Swirl (from the carousel) HOLD
4. Applejack (Sweet Apple Barn version)

Twilight Sparkle (from the set with Celestia)

G1 Ponies

Important, please read! The following ponies come from all over the place; flea markets, thrift stores, online marketplaces, etcetera. I only gently clean these ponies with a damp magic eraser on the outside (unless otherwise noted). Therefore I cannot guarantee that they are also clean on the inside.
I try to give lengthy descriptions about all ponies, but as this is new to me I might have missed something. If you need more information, have questions or need to see more photos, do not hesitate to ask. :)

There are more ponies coming, but some of them are still drying and others need to be cleaned.

Peachy Italy '82 pat pend.
Hair: Soft & silky, appears to be uncut.
Symbols: Good. A little inconsistent in shape, a tiny rub to one heart, 1 tiny black rub to one heart and some tiny dot sized spots where the paint has rubbed off. You'll only see this when you're looking closely.
Eyes: Very good, no scratches 'n stuff but a bit messy when it comes to the paint job like often happens with Italian eyes.
Body: Good. Some strain marks and 4 minor vertical scratches below her neck. Tiny dent above one leg.
More photos: x x x x

Blossom {1} Italy '82 pat pending.
Hair: Quite soft, a bit less soft on the ends. Appears to be uncut.
Symbols: Okay-ish, has a lot of scuff marks/paint loss.
Eyes: Good, somewhat messy paint job and there is some faint pink above her right eye. I assume this is human make-up but I don't like touching the eyes because I'm afraid I might damage them.
Body: Definitely in played with condition. She is less dirty than she appears in the pictures as she had a second cleaning after those were taken. She has stretchy marks, mostly through her sides and neck. A very thin scratch next to her right eye. Scratches below her butt. Some marks appear to me as if they might have been made in the production process, but I can't say for sure. I think she's discolored a bit and there are a couple of dots that suggests she may have pindot mold, but the dots are really tiny. Also, she is more grey in person than on the photos!
More photos: x x x x x

Blossom {2} Italy '82 pat pend.
Hair: Soft & silky. Appears to be uncut. Lower part of the two rows is missing six hairplugs each.
Symbols: Good, but there are dots of paint loss. One flower is starting to fade.
Eyes: Good, but sloppy paintjob/positioning.
Body: Good. Some strain marks below symbols and on her belly. One black dot on her back that does not seem like pindot mold to me. Her body color is hard to catch on photo. It is more magenta-ish and the manes are a darker blue-ish shade of purple. I changed the colors with Photoshop as an example: click
More photos: x x x
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 07:04:00 PM by Fortress »

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Re: FS Blind bags wave 5 + G4 brushables + G1 Italians
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 09:46:13 PM »
how much do you want for all the g4 brushables?
excluding pinkie pie and only one of the white unicorn baby.

Offline princeichi

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Depends Pony
  • BEEP BEEP
    • Art Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 04:57:54 AM »
I'm very interested in the sweetie swirl, is there any range in particular you're looking for? (i'm not sure how to price her  >_< )
may not be online very often for a while, just moved.

Offline Fortress

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 10:00:47 AM »
I'm very interested in the sweetie swirl, is there any range in particular you're looking for? (i'm not sure how to price her  >_< )

I'm not sure how to price here either! XD I was thinking of something between 15 to 20 Euros? I'm waiting for rosierjay's reply first though, but you can always make me an offer. If rosierjay doesn't want her, she'll be available again.

Offline princeichi

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Depends Pony
  • BEEP BEEP
    • Art Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 10:13:49 AM »

I'm not sure how to price here either! XD I was thinking of something between 15 to 20 Euros? I'm waiting for rosierjay's reply first though, but you can always make me an offer. If rosierjay doesn't want her, she'll be available again.
Ooh that is quite fair! If no one else nabs her, I'll call dibs once I get paid LOL
may not be online very often for a while, just moved.

Offline DJOctaviaSymphony

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 11:14:27 AM »
PM sent. I wish to buy all your wave 5 BBs :D

Offline Fortress

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 08:22:29 PM »
There are still ponies left and I could probably find other blind bag ponies for people that are searching for wave 5. I need to add some more Italian ponies, but I haven't got the time yet to photograph them. If you're interested in anything, just drop me a note. ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal