collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Extra Life Charity Event- Need Sponsors  (Read 335 times)

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Extra Life Charity Event- Need Sponsors
« on: September 05, 2012, 11:53:14 AM »
Hello,

As a major video game player, I was very exited to hear about the Charity event, Extra Life. Basically you register for the event, raise money by asking people to sponsor you, and on Oct 20th you try and do 24 hour marathon of gaming. The money raised goes to an awsome cause, helping Childrens Hospitals around the country. Last year the event raise 1.2 million dollars!
I just signed up today, but now I need sponsors. I've set my goal to $200. I've already taken my plea to my facebook page, but everyone here is so kind and caring, so I thought I would see if anyone here would like to donate to this cause.
For anyone nervouse about this not being a legitimate cause, it is. You can google it an find alot of info. I made sure to do my research as well before signing up.
Rather than do the free signup, I as well donated $15.

Here is my page on their website, and there is a button to donate. Anything is appreciated. I don't get amything out of this, there is no monetary gain for me at all. The only prize I get is the good feeling of helping children.
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=33087
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal