collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Confessions!  (Read 8265 times)

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Pony Confessions!
« on: September 03, 2012, 06:42:08 PM »
Basically you just share your pony confessions.. Happy, sad, funny, serious, anything! As long as it's SFW and isn't being rude to anyone. So you can be like, "Some bronies get on my nerves." But you can't be like, "[you] is a buttface.  :enraged:" Get it? (They can be about the show, fans, toys, ect.)

Here are miiiiiiine..

- Sometimes I sleep with Bowtie, and occasionally G4 Scootaloo.  :blush:
- So many people are embarrassed to tell their friends/family/ect. that they like ponies - and I really don't get why. I wore my Fluttershy shirt on the first day of school. When I met my new neighbors the first thing I said was, "Hi. I'm Sophia. I watch MLP."  :smug:
- I care more about my ponys' manes/hair than I do mine.
- I'm scared to go on any other pony forums/websites/communities.  :bolt:
- I kinda get offended when bronies say that they hate past generations.. Without G1 - G3.5 there would be no MLP - FiM.

EDIT: More!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 06:44:16 PM by JigglesTheCat »
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Pinecone

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pony Confessions!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 06:44:01 PM »
I like non-show pony dolls better than the show ones. I like glimmer wings ponies the best.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 06:45:50 PM »
I like non-show pony dolls better than the show ones. I like glimmer wings ponies the best.

I agree. Brushable Lyra scares me, and I don't want SDCC Ditsy Doo. But I must admit that DJ PON3 is pretty cool..
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 06:52:22 PM »
I like G3 Donkey Pose.

Offline Mintymints

• Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Sock collector extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 07:00:33 PM »
-I actually wish there were more G3.5 cartoons.... I don't really know why  :bolt:
-I found  a pony at good will once (Toola Roola I believe) and this guy in the aisle next to me gave me this look of shame, so I put it back and actually explained that I was looking for toys for my sick sister....
- I feel naked if I don't bring a pony or monster high related item, or actual doll, somewhere with me...
-I'm embarrassed to buy ponies, because of the brony haters...

I'm messed up in the head xD
Edit for spelling errors, and for some reason I said I didn't have a sister.... I'm an idiot
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:11:04 PM by Mintymints »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

By Sunnyrain~Avvie by Starsteppony on DA

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 07:08:55 PM »
I keep telling my little friends they're going to get spa days and deflocks and all that good stuff, but then I keep procrastinating. It's not like I have anything better to do!

One of my very favorite ponies is a Jaru Fakie of a Fakie. (But I'm not ashamed, I love her so!)

Now this, I'm ashamed of. Caution, confession of pony neglect:
Spoiler
When I was foolish and young I....I...  :cry: I threw away a pony! Forget-me-not was filthy and bent (and no wings, of course) and her hair was so tangled it had beads and plastic palm trees and a dead bug tangled in it. I had no idea ponies were even desirable! I had no idea you could re-hair a pony!! What was I thinking? Why? WHY??  :yikes: sob :yikes: sob :yikes: sob :yikes: sob :yikes: sob :yikes: It was so long ago, yet I can never forget it! The curse of Forget-me-not....and a curse I deserve!

I have lots of animal plushies and certainly don't need more, but I bought a Twilight Sparkle plush because I specifically wanted a pony to hug at night, and I'm too afraid of messing up Snuzzle's hair.

I let my cats nuzzle the heck out of Garden Glow's fizzpoof hair sometimes. But they may never bite!

I applied for a job at Target just so that, if I do get it, I could use an employee discount to get ponies.  :whistle:

Well, that felt good!
I'll put something here some time

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 07:17:30 PM »
My Lily Blossom is named for the pony.  Changed from Cupcake. 
3.5 look like cats.
I just stuck a bunch of G3's under my daughter's loft and took pics of them dangling there. 
:socks:   :frog:

LazuliRose

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 07:24:48 PM »
Ok...I'm gonna try this.... :yikes:

-I cried when I got my first pony from the arena (An almost perfect Fizzy) Because I missed being a pony lover so much.
-I want a big plushie pony because I wanna cuddle one at night....I still sleep with a stuffy most nights anyway
-I sometimes play with my ponies across my desk when I talk to people on skype...I get embarrassed if they hear the galloping though...
-Buying a pony I've wanted and getting it in the mail has made my day almost every time one comes home.
-Sometimes I just hold a pony in my lap...it makes me feel better.
-Most new bronies scare me...Even though I love the show too...
-I HATE when people say that generations are 'Worthless' and G3s are 'only ment for bait' and The old show is 'unwatchable garbage' I'm a fan of all ponies...I even like some of the G3.5s

Umm yeah so...Thats my confessions.... :yikes:

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 07:34:59 PM »
-I give my ponies combs and accessories from other toy lines- some of them look so good with ponies! (example- my Seaponys have Seawee combs rather then the official shell ones- I like the Seewee ones more!)

-I can't put a pony out on display unless they have at least one accessory. Even if its just a tail ribbon- I feel sorry for them when they are next to another pony who might have a full outfit and themed accessories!

-I always take a pony with me to the doctor/dentist because I have a phobia and it helps keep me calm.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 07:37:57 PM »
I have a few more.

- I really want to make a pony comic. But I'm kinda scared that it will turn out bad and stuff..
- I hate some people's OCs. Some of them are just.. the most unoriginal things in all of Equestria.
- I'm somtimes reduced to tears when I look at other peoples' art is better than mine. I mean, I know they are often older and more experienced than me, but.. still. :cry:
- I've always wanted to join some sort of OC RP. But I can't RP. And like I've said, bronies are scary.  :yikes: And I can't RP.
- I really don't get why Mimic is so special. >.<
- When I'm sad a hug from g4 Scootaloo or Bowtie makes me feel atleast a teensy tiny bit better.

Dyzarktarzk

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 07:44:18 PM »
- Letting go a lot of G1s on years gone by due to: "Your sister, cousing (insert family member) already have it" *sad* *sad*

- I'm too lazy to match the accessories I have with the ponies I have *stares at drawer and two boxes*

- I'm too lazy to bath the ponies (hey! it's not my fault we're running low on water since two years ago, a pony does not need a bath!!!).

-  I love Mexican ponies and have a small army of them =)  (still missing 4...  as far as I know =P)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 07:49:27 PM »
I hate it when bronies don't give previous generations credit... but I also hate it when older fans hate on bronies. I'm like an MLP nomad! D: ... that's more of a rant than a confession.

Sometimes I feel like the only reason I update Saddled on time is because I know people are actually reading it. XD
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Bebopgroove

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Esoterous
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 07:49:36 PM »
PONY CONFESSIONS:

- Whenever I take a bath for myself, I usually bring two ponies along for a spa.
- I hate Bronies ._. (too many negatives going around the internets that I blame them for... "Bronies before Honies," anyone? M-olestia?) I'm actually in the process of making a big long rant about this.
- Oh man.. My first custom I ever bought.. Hair needed some touch-up so I took hot water to it (just bath water, not even that hot). All the body paint started to peel off T____T I didn't know that could happen -___-

Post Merge: September 03, 2012, 07:54:06 PM

but I also hate it when older fans hate on bronies.

My problem with them tends to be how a lot of them are immature male trolls who actually admit to being sexually attracted to little pony characters. I guess it's great that Hasbro is getting more money from this, but at the same time I feel it's only soiling the brand /:
Oh man I need to save this for my rant >.<
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:01:20 PM by Bebopgroove »

My Wattpad | Flickr gallery (coming soon)
PSN: bebopgroove
Xbox: bebopgroove

BabyRainbou

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 07:54:29 PM »
- I desperately want to be popular in the pony community.
- I often start crying when I think of ponies or am reminded of them.
- I sometimes have nightmares about bronies.
- I actually can't wait for FiM to end so collectors can have the fandom back.
- I get really jealous when I see people with multiples of a pony I want.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 07:56:16 PM »
- I had, on a few occasions, attempted to ride my Sing and Dance Pinkie Pie :yikes:
- I believe bronies ruined FIM by making Hasbro drop the Slice-of-Life in favor of fighting and villains.

- I actually can't wait for FiM to end so collectors can have the fandom back.
+1
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:22:15 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal