collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's the deal with loose LPS in auctions from China?  (Read 862 times)

mysweetabbie

• Trade Count: (0)
What's the deal with loose LPS in auctions from China?
« on: September 03, 2012, 07:40:01 AM »
These are the auctions that start at 99 cents and free shipping. I went ahead and bought a few last night.  I figured, why not?  But, what's the deal with them?  Are they real? Fakes? Poor quality?

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
Re: What's the deal with loose LPS in auctions from China?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 08:35:59 AM »
i bought a ton of em, they appear to be real LPS (i got a few already in the mail) i think i read somewhere that they were just extras or something. but its always the same ones. then one popped up that said they were brand new and had an awesome neon bunny, which i also checked on taobao for under "littlest pet shop" it was in a lot on there too so i put a nice bid on it, and won, only to find out it was a winx pet. so always double check before you bid on those china lots. the other ones listed as "new" were previous releases too. so i'm leaning towards they're extras they were able to give to their workers or something. but there was a new pet that hasn't been released yet, put up on ebay from a china auction. my check is short this week, so i didn't bid on it, but i wish i would of! so they're real LPS's but there've been a few that say they are, and aren't.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »
I got some directly from Taobao. The ones I got were either pre-release or foreign/Non-US release. But in person they look legit to me.

I agree to double check the pics.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 03:57:59 PM »
I've bought a ton of them from the chinese sellers on ebay, they look real to me, if they're fakes I sure can't tell the difference, same copyright and everything on the bottom of them.

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal