collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hair color question - advice?  (Read 391 times)

Offline Aerora

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Hair color question - advice?
« on: September 03, 2012, 12:34:54 AM »
I'm working on a G4 Scootaloo, and... well, I'm not sure what I was thinking when I picked this hair color. :yikes: DH Sugarplum is lovely, but it's way darker than her hair should be - I think I wasn't paying attention when I picked it, or something. Ordering new hair is out of the question right now, but I do have some alternatives! I'm just not sure which one would look best.

I could just use G4 donor tails - I have four from Blossomforth/Pinkie Pie (not exactly the same, but if I blended them the difference would be really hard to tell). I'm sort of leaning towards this, but I'm not sure I have the tools to open the clasps. I could use Watermelon Martini; I'd have to pick out the other color blended with it, though. Or I could use some combination of donor tails, Watermelon Martini, or Sugarplum.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What would you do?

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
Re: Hair color question - advice?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 01:11:55 AM »
Well you could give the donor tails a go if you can open the clasps but personally I'd like to see the sugarplum. I think it would suit Scootaloo - she's a funky character and I wouldn't put it past her to dye her hair darker!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal