collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: You know you're addicted to ponies when...  (Read 1852 times)

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
Re: You know you're addicted to ponies when...
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2012, 11:27:29 AM »
When I'm bummed that it's Sunday (or a Holiday) because the mail doesn't come, therefore no chance of ponies.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2012, 11:35:09 AM »
When I'm bummed that it's Sunday (or a Holiday) because the mail doesn't come, therefore no chance of ponies.

^ THIS! And constantly look at the clock because you know the postman comes by about 4ish

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2012, 11:39:18 AM »
When you sing pony songs at work at the top of your lungs and get told that if you're going to sing something, it better not be children's tv lol

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2012, 11:40:13 AM »
When you watch Pawn Stars and wonder how many ponies they probably have in the toy display cases. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Dyzarktarzk

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2012, 11:41:10 AM »
when you stoop  at every  thrift store and wallgrins and  flea market yard sale and dig thoruhg all the toy bins to look for ponys!
get your mother to help you dig.
volunteer to help work in a toy room at a local thrift store  just to find more ponys
find out when your local fmaily dollar gets there toy shipment so you can go check for ponys.

Actually, I trained my mom to hunt ponies XDD

Addicted? 

When you have more space occupied by ponies than on any other thing (need more walls!!!).

When you can recognize a pony at sight without actually having to check it's symbol (on G1s).

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2012, 11:44:00 AM »
when you stoop  at every  thrift store and wallgrins and  flea market yard sale and dig thoruhg all the toy bins to look for ponys!
get your mother to help you dig.
volunteer to help work in a toy room at a local thrift store  just to find more ponys
find out when your local fmaily dollar gets there toy shipment so you can go check for ponys.

Actually, I trained my mom to hunt ponies XDD

Addicted? 

When you have more space occupied by ponies than on any other thing (need more walls!!!).

When you can recognize a pony at sight without actually having to check it's symbol (on G1s).

this! defently!  i have  wall space and i think hmm i  am running otu of space..  i need shelves!
and i can most of the time rexonize  the playsets and such. look for the hair  then pullit out..  lol most of hte time  the clues are the eyes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2012, 12:11:21 PM »

Lol I'm right there with you XD We usually get some mail on the weekends but it's only advertisment stuff. During the week when I hear the mail comes I jump out of my chair and rush to the door to see if there's anything to pick up at the postoffice or if anything has come in the mailbox.
On weekends when I hear the mailslot slam I just stay put and go: "meh, it's weekend, nothing fun will show up today anyway."
~*Erica*~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline StrawberryReef

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.strawberryreef.com
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2012, 08:56:27 AM »
I created this website... www.strawberryreef.com  I've gone way past addicted a while ago :)

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2012, 10:58:50 AM »
you know when you are addicted to ponies when......

you use the £10 a bottle shampoo on you ponies and the shampoo you got from the pound shop on yourself :blush:

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2012, 11:52:46 AM »
Your parents would seriously groud you for life if they knew how much you spent on ponies, and you're 35!
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2012, 12:23:00 PM »
... when you start eyeballing the various sale items at Target that require a certain purchase for a $5 gift card, because it means you can get a FREE pony! :lol:

Let's just say I'm set on catfood for a while right now... HAHA!

And you also eyeball various deals in the CVS flyer... because any discount/CVS Bucks/Coupon equals $$ off on their (expensive) older ponies! :lol:

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2012, 12:49:17 PM »
... when you start eyeballing the various sale items at Target that require a certain purchase for a $5 gift card, because it means you can get a FREE pony! :lol:

And you also eyeball various deals in the CVS flyer... because any discount/CVS Bucks/Coupon equals $$ off on their (expensive) older ponies! :lol:

Target IS the cheapest place to find my cat litter, and you're never gonna NOT need cat litter, right? Maybe they'll put that on the $5 gift card list one day. ;)
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2012, 01:02:52 PM »
It's an addiction when you're partner sees how much it makes you smile to buy and play with them and now buys them for you...

Despite the fact you're allegedly on a "no more ponies until PonyConUK".

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2012, 04:15:13 PM »

Target IS the cheapest place to find my cat litter, and you're never gonna NOT need cat litter, right? Maybe they'll put that on the $5 gift card list one day. ;)

But cat litter IS on the list... Right now... they have "buy any two cat care items (on some participating list), and recieve a free $5 gift card..."

I think I came away with 3 $5 gift cards a week or so ago (this promotion was available almost all of August). I purchased 4 bags of cat food... and 2 things of cat litter....

And now... I'm tempted to go back and get more cat litter. :lol:

I'd at least check! Maybe it varies by Target... but the ad this week still had it listed as on sale... :lol:

Offline ChocolateStarfire

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • May the 4th be with you. Always.
    • View Profile
    • Enchanting Customs
Re: You know you\'re addicted to ponies when...
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2012, 04:23:32 PM »
When you watch Pawn Stars and wonder how many ponies they probably have in the toy display cases. :lol:

This!

Post Merge: September 04, 2012, 04:25:14 PM

When you really really want any excuse to visit Toys R Us...to look and play with ponies.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 04:25:14 PM by ChocolateStarfire »
My MLP customs
My eBay Sales
My pronouns-She/her and they/them  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal