collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Everyone makes a ______ custom."  (Read 4209 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Re: "Everyone makes a ______ custom."
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2012, 12:26:50 AM »
I've done phoenix and butterfly...  generation switch and a reverse and an adult to baby.  Also one more I can't reveal yet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Naamah

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2012, 11:55:25 AM »
Oh, wow.  Great minds think alike, huh?   :P

That's quite a list, and I love this thread, because it kind of embodies the love everyone here has for ponies.  It all comes from the same place, and apparently, it goes to the same place, too! :grouphug:

Pirate ponies: dunno if I've seen enough to qualify as an "everyone," but I've seen a lot of pirate ponies.  Never get tired of 'em.

Real horse coat colors/breeds: I might also add this to the list.  I see a lot of it, and it's a natural thing to want to try, especially after spending a while doing really stylized and done-up ponies.

ETA: Four seasons series: WHO DOES NOT LOVE THIS IDEA?   :cool:

These are popular themes because they are all awesome ideas for a pony, and the funny (not so funny?) thing is that I will never, ever get tired of any of these, no matter how many I see.  I could look at masquerade ponies literally all day and be so happy it's unbelievable.  Peacock ponies?  BRING 'EM.  Got a cherry blossom pony?  SHOW ME IT.  Henna?  HECK YEAH.  Snow-themed Christmas ponies? NEVER OLD.  :inlove:

We revisit these ideas, pretty much all of us, 'cause we love looking those things, and we all want a little piece of that magic to pass through our hands.  Look how many of these have been themes for swaps!

I've done five of the ones on that list:
Peacock
Henna
Last Unicorn
Flower (roses)
Holidays (Halloween, fixing to add Christmas to that list, just need to finish up Halloween pony #2)

Got the peacock and henna ones done on one pony, so that's a twofer.

And there are a whole lot more on there that I have vague or not so vague plans for.  I don't think there's a single thing on that list that I wouldn't be happy to attempt.  Awfully tempting to just print that list out and make it a goal to fill it eventually!  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 11:57:29 AM by Naamah »
"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth . . . that I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding." Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2012, 06:14:18 PM »
Man...the list gas gotten pretty big!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal