collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Epic G1 LPS Luck!  (Read 3306 times)

jackalope

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Epic G1 LPS Luck!
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 08:00:21 PM »
RUBY!!!! :D

sarafina

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2012, 08:57:14 AM »
Pangel, you are so sweet!  I'm always on the look-out for LPS packaging, especially non-US packaging. :)  I should hopefully have a PC for you today or tomorrow!

For the pictures, what would be easiest for you?  If you don't want to post them all here, you can always email me at [email protected] :)

(Thanks again - that helps me out so much!)

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2012, 05:29:56 AM »
I've started to upload the boxes and content onto a little page on my website.

http://www.pandapatch.com/kenner-littlest-pet-shop.html

If the photos look okay, I will begin to photograph the rest for you. Thanks again! :)
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

sarafina

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 03:45:10 PM »
Wow - that's lovely!  Thank you so much!  I really appreciate the contributions to my site and will be sure to link back to you.  Front of box and back of box photos are my priority, but I am thrilled to get any photos whatsoever. :)

I saw your inventory post on the LPS forum and am printing it out - it will help so much with the price check.  Thanks!

Offline Pangel

• Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 12:44:02 AM »
Front and back, got it!  :biggrin: I will hopefully get it done this week. Depends if there are any more disasters with the decorating!

Thanks for sorting the PC. A couple of small bits on the inventory are wrong, I later found bits and also didn't have a couple of pieces I thought I did, but it's close enough! I need to tot up the value of everything else in the garage too... Not looking forward to that!
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline trulyoutrageous

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
  • Tinrobo made my Avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 01:46:10 AM »
Wowsers.... this is the truest and most correct use of the word 'EPIC' I have ever seen. Jaw dropping heart stopping luck!!I was offered an entire garage full of 80s toys inc ponies, Jem and boxed Glo friends... but she wanted £250 which I just didn't have lying around! Bummer.... well done you!

Offline Pangel

• Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2012, 03:27:39 AM »
Wowsers.... this is the truest and most correct use of the word 'EPIC' I have ever seen. Jaw dropping heart stopping luck!!I was offered an entire garage full of 80s toys inc ponies, Jem and boxed Glo friends... but she wanted £250 which I just didn't have lying around! Bummer.... well done you!

Aww man, I'd be at her house tomorrow if she still had them! XD And um... I may have paid less than that for all this stuff... *hides*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal