collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello fellow Pegasisters and Bronies!  (Read 255 times)

punkyponyface

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello fellow Pegasisters and Bronies!
« on: August 23, 2012, 06:18:29 PM »
[Punkyponyface, I am sorry but you are underage for our site.  I hope you continue collecting and come back when you are 14.  Take care, Diamond Intro Mod]
Personal:
     I am 13 years old and I live in Oceanside, California in the US. I attend school at Lincoln Middle and volunteer at the local animal shelter/hospital/boarding facility, and my mom, dad and brother still are with me in my long journey for success!

Ponies:
     I just started my collection recently and have G4 blind bags of Pinkie Pie (Glittery/Glow-in-the-dark/Regular), Twilight Sparkle (Glittery/Glow-in-the-dark), Rainbow Dash (Glittery), Rarity (Glittery/Regular), Fluttershy (Glittery/Regular), and Applejack (Glittery).
     I have the following background ponies: Lyra Heartstrings (Regular), Noteworthy (Regular), Rainbowshine (Regular), Cherry Spices (Regular), and Emerald Ray (Glittery and only in the Target Rainbow Crystal Ponies pack.). I also have a regular sized (hair and all) Scootaloo.
     As I said, I collect G4 ponies and have become more comfortable w/ the fact that I am a Pegasister. I told all my friends and family and love the fact that I can tell somepony w/out them laughing at me!
     My friend was always showing me her pony drawings, and one day I asked her: "Do you actually watch the show?" She told me "Of course!" I started to watch the show right about when episode twentieth of season two aired. Ever since then I have made amazingly show-accurate drawings and have wanted to get the figures so badly. I'd looked and looked and looked, and finally found them at toys-r-us and target.
~Punkyponyface
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:33:24 PM by Diamond »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal