Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Cutest Pets babies

(1/2) > >>

StarDragon:
So I normally do not buy LPS because I can really only afford ponies... but I was at TRU with the coupon in my hand aching to get something new and right across the pony isle were the LPS... and I saw the cutest things ever. BABY pets. OMG. I could not resist.

I bought the baby horse, cat, and seal... D: too cute!

So what are your thoughts on them? & How long have they been in stores, are they on their way out (in which case I should go back and grab more)?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

teresat:
The seal and the elephant are harder to get.

The TRU near me (probably not too far from you ;) ) is always out of stock. They've been in stores figuratively for me for a few months.

We love them here. I had to get them from Toywiz. If I could find the ones we don't have I would get 2 each of them! >_<

edit for grammar >_<

DiamondDreams:
I havent actually spotted any of those three around here and I keep an eye out for the babies (and the mom and babies sets) since I first spotted them...so I'd say you did a good thing grabbing them!  they're pretty much the only G2s I've collected in years :)

StarDragon:
Good to know, they had the baby elephant who I almost grabbed too since he was so cute (they all were!).
They had the whole set according to the pictures on the back of the package, but there were only one of each.

teresat:
*all my money!*

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version