collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Solved with no troubles!  (Read 1669 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay question, possible troubles <_<
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 07:03:25 AM »
Hum, I do think different Ebays have different rules. I think there are some where the seller can even still leave a negative for a buyer.

I still wouldn't have paid honestly. It would only be one item strike and the seller is non-responsive. Best of luck though. Hopefully you get what you are expecting.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 09:11:29 AM »
Good grief why does ebay have totally different rules and regulations in your country to where they can't help you?  And even the feedback is different? Doesn't the same owner own all of ebay no matter what country? Or is it country by country? I am really confused.  I think that is why they changed the photo as the fabric was out of stock and perhaps they realize they won't have it in stock any time soon.  I would be fuming...yuck what an awful thing to do to a buyer.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2012, 03:25:46 AM »
* :hug:  's Izrabeth*
I didnt know ebay Italy was different when it comes to that kind of thing :(   it doesnt seem fair at all, and I would be very annoyed right now.  I really hope that the two fabrics that you paid for  are the right ones, and that they dont take too long arriving

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 05:44:18 AM »
Thanks guys! It's written all in italian so I should translate the whole thing but basically they told me "haha, good luck!"  >_<
I don't really understand this differences, probably is just the old same way as my country runs, a poop.
I really hope to receive the right fabrics with no further problems  :( I strongly need those 2 for 2 customs I am working on and bought them thinking "that's nice, Scotland, less time and no customs fees!"  :(
If I knew it at this point would have bought from US at least was sure no majors troubles but Vietnam? I don't even know if my customs will make troubles, I bought 1 time from China and had to wait a life and sign papers, and pay them to get the package  >_<

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2012, 04:46:40 AM »
Crossing my fingers, items are marked as shipped  :lookround:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2012, 04:56:55 AM »
*crosses fingers with you*
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

wingsinmoonlight

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2012, 08:51:05 PM »
At least in ebay USA If I list a multiple quantity item I can change it however I want, but it does not change the items that have already been bought.
Example:
I have 4 ponyville ponies to sell-2 rainbow dash and 2 pinkie pie
I can make a listing for 2 ponyvilles-both rainbow dash. If you buy one or both of them I can then re-list the same item, or edit that item to show my pinkie pies. It is a way to save listing fees. If you looked back and saw that it shows pinkie now I can see how that would be scary, but really, you are getting your rainbow dash, and I am selling my pinkies,without paying a second listing fee.

I hope that makes sense-anyway, your seller did not change the item you bought. They just added a new item to the listing you had bought from. That is common, perfectly ebay legal, and shouldn't make a difference to your item.

I'd be more annoyed about the ship from location being different-I've seen that too, and that isn't allowed, but they get away with it. Hopefully all will arrive in time and correct.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2012, 09:26:17 PM »
Just a guess, but it could be while the seller is located in Scotland-- they are dropshipping and that's why the fabric is coming from somewhere else. I hope your items come fast, and they are correct. @__@

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 01:39:42 AM »
@wingsinmoonlight  Thank you, I understand what you mean and I really hope this is the case! I would be really angry to receive something wrong even after have pmd them to ask what happened to my fabric  >_<

@banditpony  the seller is in Scotland, the items were marked "shipping from Scotland" and now "shipping from Vietnam" after the changes, I don't think this is really allowed as many of you said but ebay just washed their hands and told me "talk with the seller"  :huh:

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 04:11:30 AM »
I it is an item change to save on fees as mentioned before, it could be possible that this new item is drop shipped from Vietnam.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal