collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I hope Hasbro makes....  (Read 4202 times)

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: I hope Hasbro makes....
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »
I want to see Chrysalis released with a couple minions.

Also, did you know Twilight is the only mane 6 that hasn't been released with her own playset? She has a balloon, but I count that as a vehicle. Even Cheerilee had a couple playsets! I really want to see her tree library released.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2012, 10:12:24 PM »
I realllllly would love to see a brushable-sized figure of Little Strongheart. (That was her name, right? The little buffalo?) She is SO adorable!

Maybe a line of "pony friends" in general, like they did with the G1 ponies. They could have Little Strongheart, Gilda, maybe Cranky Doodle Donkey or Matilda, etc...

I'd also love to see villains. And Daring Doo. I love Daring Doo. (Note all these wants are for the brushable sized toys...the little blind bag sized ones are great and all but I want regular sized ones with brushable hair!)

Also G1s made into G4s :)

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2012, 10:16:16 PM »
I would LOVE them to make some more ponies from the show/blind bags into brushables!

I'd also LOVE for them to make some more G1's into G4's!

MORE BABIES TOO!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2012, 10:31:09 PM »
Bon Bon and Colgate! ... I'm not expecting her to be called Colgate, but you know what I mean. :) Ooh, and Carrot Top would be absolutely beautiful.

Seconding that! I'd love a Carrot Top, her colours are very nice.

Also, I'd love fillies of the mane six. Teeeeny Rarity would be so cute.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2012, 12:56:18 AM »
I haven't watch the whole show, just some few episodes from season 1 ( I really like the show though - to my surprise! It has a lot more in common with the original MLP movies and episodes than the G3 based show ever had!).

BUT I would love to see some brushable boys! Big Mac, of course, but also that brown boy pony - Dr. Whooves, or something? And other brushables that do not have pink in them. I know many likes pink, but I am more fan of ponies without the pink ;) I love Lyra's color combo! More like that! EDIT: Totally forgot about that awesome boy pony, Thunder-something? Is it Thunderlane? Thundercloud? You all know who I'm talking about right? He is really something <3 And that wonderful Ditzy Doo into a brushable. I would so buy her!

Aaaaand of course, being a G1 enthusiast - more G1s made into G4s! Why is there only Applejack, when they have soo many awesome ponies from the G1 line to pick! Some of the ponies I would love to see includes Majesty(oh my!), Gusty, Firefly (yes, I know she is pink, but she is FIREFLY after all), Glory, Flutterbye (weee - that would be awesome!), Ribbon (all time fav unicorn!), Hopscotch (because of that AWESOME cutie mark she has), Blossom (but like baby blossom with light lavender coat and white hair - I would so buy an army of her).

And of course, one of my all time fav's - Macau Jenny and Alternate Birthflower May (Lily of the Valley). Both of them have awesome color combo's that deserve to get used again ;) Not likely to see any of them though, but hey - a girl can dream, right?  :P

And talking about G1's, wouldn't it be great seeing some baby ponies from G1 as G4 fillies - like the newborn babies Sandcastle, Nibbles and Dibbles and how about Wiggles? Wee - that would be so much fun!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:41:04 AM by katrine2309 »
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2012, 03:03:38 AM »
FS and brushable boys.  I also especially would like Big Mac, but in his own unique mold for the bushable.  He isn't the same as the other boys.  I would also like a different kind of pony, like sea ponies, but it could be anything really

TwilightTrixie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2012, 03:04:39 AM »
I would really like a Bon Bon brushable!  I know the trading cards claim that Golden Harvest is her PFF, but I want my Lyra brushie to have a Bon Bon friend! :)

Takoto

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2012, 05:38:47 AM »
I hope Hasbro actually bring out some Princess Luna merch in the UK! D:

Not sure what I'd hope they make... I'd love a brushable of some of the FiM characters though..

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2012, 07:01:21 AM »
A Fashion Style or brushable Minty.  Preferably both.  Also, a peach-colored pony.

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2012, 07:55:23 AM »
I want to see G4 Minty....since we were actually teased with her.

I'd like to see Twilight's mom as a brushable. She combines two of my favorite G1's (Bluebelle and Uni Twilight)

More boys would be cool. Although, I think they are on the way now that Shining Armor is out.

And, I'd like to see some sort of collector pack that has all of the generations as an anniversary pack. Showing G1-G4 (even G3.5! lol)

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2012, 08:26:22 AM »
Fashion style big mac and fashion style Scratch. I like the bigger sizes much better and of course boy ponies need more love :)

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2012, 10:53:24 AM »
They are making Wonderbolts, why not some Royal Guards in the miniature?

ChenilleTwist

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2012, 11:47:32 AM »
Infant ponies, like blindbag/animal friend size so they go with the brushables, with the adorable dot-eyes! :D (and hopefully not in that horrifying, human-infant crawling pose that gives me nightmares! Pony, not person!)

Also I agree, filly versions of the mane six!

More animal friends, the ferrets I see on the show are soooo cute and I would love to see those. (just not fused together like they did with those chipmunks, ugh!)

Brushable Roseluck, and Spitfire, and more brushy boy pony molds! :D

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2012, 04:22:39 PM »
Oh yeah... almost forgot...
More poses!

Think someday they'll listen? :lol:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2012, 10:17:16 AM »
I really hope they'll actually release the Minty brushable. When they make a prototype they gotta release it  :cloud:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal