collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **Closed**  (Read 3961 times)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
**Closed**
« on: August 05, 2012, 03:48:37 PM »
Ponies,
I'm more then sad to tell you that the swap is closed.

I drop you all a pm to let you know what's going on. :(

I need a hugs.  :blush:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:43:11 PM by Sternenstaub »

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
Re: **A Nightmare Continue - Halloween Swap**
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 04:32:28 PM »
Aww g'wan then. I love these.

1. Are you willing to ship international? UK/Europe only please!

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=2407
http://www.etsy.com/people/ClockworkFirebird/feedback?ref=pr_feedback
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=duskyponies&ftab=AllFeedback

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304798.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
 -I am not a picky collector.
-Hair trims/cuts/hilariously stylish buzz cuts are fine
-Small pen marks are fine, ponies covered in biro are not (unless I am after baits).
-Rust-spots ('cancer') doesn't bother me, internal black mould does.
-I am not interested in custom ponies at the moment as I haven't the space to display them.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
 -Not currently, no.

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
-I am a leatherworking, artist, poet, crafter and live-action-role-player (I dress up and go play at slaying dragons, basically). I work with real horses every day, as I own a mare named Summer, and I am generally quite active.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
-Though customs are awesome I'm not currently interested in them, unless someone can copy any of the G3 jewel cutie mark ponies into G4 form.

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes.
-Eh? Usually very quiet. I tend to be social with friends, or go out for spooky-afternoon-tea. I tend to keep myself to myself and I like staying up through the night watching movies or just sitting reading with some nice scented candles burning. I don't go for trick-or-treating.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
-Chocolate is always good! I like anything with chocolate in it. I quite like savoury snacks, I do not like sour ones. I don't like gummy sweets that much but I *can* share them with friends.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
-See above. No allergies known.

And I'll PM you the rest!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 04:50:30 PM »
Lol dang I cannot join this one either. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 04:59:01 PM »
Pretty much finished with the Wish List Swap so I would love to do this one.. :)
1. Are you willing to ship international?
YES!

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=5889

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,285013.msg20887.html#msg20887

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
I'm not too picky, however I do not like mane/tail/forlock cuts, no cancer/mold, cigarette smell, pen marks and chewed marks

Currently only weird/ugly cat figurines... ya know the cat figurines you would find in an antique store

Love to read, but no more books! ( I have too many to read) I love to organize and clean. I have a 76' Ford Maverick that I take to car shows.

Oh I would love a Silent Hill custom pony!!

I LOVE to collect Lemax Spooky Town stuff. I love Halloween but I get so excited every year to set up my Spooky Town decorations.

Any chocolate is fine: Twix, Butterfinger, Snickers, Kit Kat, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, etc Like fruit snacks. Strawberry Twizlers, yum yum! Love chocolate/toffee candy!

I do NOT like black licorice, cherry, lemon, lime, orange, or almond flavors. No allergies but I do NOT like strong flowery scents.

Sternenstaub

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 05:14:34 PM »
madhatterda - you can join - you aren't a member since 3 month but you have enough feedbacks. >:)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 05:30:05 PM »
Hooray! I'm totally going to join this then and rock it with the newbies.  ;)

1.   Are you willing to ship international?
 If at all possible I would like to stay in the U.S., but if you absolutely need a newbie to ship internationally I can if you kinda give me a heads up. Lol

x

here
The list itself has my quest ponies on it, but there is also a huge list of possible G1 ponies that fall into the range. I should mention I’m in Cat’s swap, but I don’t mind doubles if someone accidently gets me a pony I receive in the other swap. I’m also totally in love with restoring flutters/wingers so those are always an option if someone is worried about getting a double.

I’m not picky, and I really enjoy restoring ponies. The only things I would prefer to not have wrong with a pony is cancer or something like a missing foot or chew marks. I don’t mind doing cleaning or sundfading or rehairing ect.  I would classify myself as an unpicky collector

Alice in Wonderland items,  books and model horses

Hi there,
I’m a 9th grade English teacher  and once school starts back up that is my entire world really. I like to belly dance at home, ride horses when I get a chance to visit my family’s farm and make hand crafts. I adore the holiday seasons and tend to make a great deal of decorations for the house and my classroom. I love pets, and I’m a very crazy book collector.

Oh no customs please I don’t really like them. >.<

I start off October by decorating my home and my classroom (classroom mildly to avoid insulting any students put off by Halloween).  My other half and I typically dress up in Rocky Horror get ups and attend late night showings. In my classroom we usually study Poe around that time and create spooky narratives we tell in the dark with flashlights.  I’m very much a Halloween person and even have some Rocky Horror & Poe tattoos (although they are not directly Halloween I always associate them with Halloween).

I like fruity things such as Star Bursts and Skittles

I don’t like chocolate
Oh I should say my partner is allergic to cats, not really badly but they do make her sick. I just know a lot of people their cats get near the packages and stuff.  If someone has a cat maybe could just mention it in the note, so I could clean things from the package. I don’t want her touching it by accident.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:10:13 AM by madhatterda »
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 05:31:25 PM »
i sent you a pm..  but i wasn't  sure  if i could do this one.. i have 5 feedbacks..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 05:58:31 PM »
H'okay! Yuru's in for the Newbies!

1. Are you willing to ship international? Yup!

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: Arena Feedback (if you want more feedback, I can provide feedback from eBay and Pokémon community).

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here: Yuru's Wants

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? I'm not overly picky. If it's ultimately displayable, I'll love it. I'd like to avoid cancer and anything that needs to be re-haired.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? Nendoroids, Pokémon, Tokidoki Unicorno, Manatees, Gir, Hello Kitty, Filly Princess, vintage horses and general animal merch. I think that's the bulk of it. o_o

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? I'm generally a major animal lover. I'm big into anime, manga and many other forms of Japanese culture and pop culture. I love webcomics and reading. I enjoy RPGs and nerd games like Munchkin. And puzzles.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here? I'm down with customs. My persona is quite simple and I would love to have a custom of her someday. A simple Halloween-themed custom would be rad, too.

8. Tell us what's your Halloween likes. Oh, um, I love love love pumpkins/jack o' lanterns. I love all the creepy decor I get to put up during Halloween. I love getting to dress up and be someone else just for one night of the year. I love seeing all the creative costumes people come up with. I love that it's a scary holiday that has ultimately become a great holiday for kids. I love the Halloween color scheme. I love horror movies. I mean, what's not to love about Halloween? I may also have a slight bias since my birthday is October 26th, so I usually combine my birthday party into a Halloween party.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? Anything with caramel. I love caramel. I also love gummy bears and Twizzlers.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? Only candy I really don't eat is really tangy candy like Airheads. My stomach hates Airheads. No allergies.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:54:38 AM by Yurusumaji »

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

lisey_baby

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 06:03:36 PM »
Can I join the advanced level swap, I've been away from the Arena for a while, but I have great feedback and run MLC, so I can't do a runner Lol :lovey:

Offline Silver_mirror46

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Check out my art store @La Poyoshop on Etsy
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 06:53:46 PM »
I'm so tempted to enter, though I have to manage some things first before posting my info :P

thank you PonyWithnoCrown afor the lovely pony in siggie :3
My DA page  My Tumblr Art Tag  Commissions   Trader Feedback

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 07:06:29 PM »
Not sure which category I can go to, but here we go...
1. Are you willing to ship international?
Yes

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=14144
http://www.mlptp.net/pp-classifieds/member.php?uid=8668
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=elish22&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304810.new.html#new

No haircuts, some marks ok, not huge amounts of marks or cancer.

Nope

I am a nurse, I have 2 kids that i buy mlp g4 for.

Customs are cool.

Two kiddos going door to door with

Gummy candy is my fave, chocolate is good too

Coconut, licorice

11. Sent me a PM with (don't post this information in here): - Your Screen-Name: - The Level you sign up for ($10 or $20) - Real Name and Mailing Adress: - Your Emailadress:
Ok
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 07:13:04 PM »
I haven't been a member for 3 months, but I have 2 positive ffedbacks, 1 for selling and 1 for trading. Could I participate? I understand if the answer is no:)
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 07:23:52 PM »
I'm not sure if I can join this one either. I mostly have feedback as a buyer and it would be only my 3rd swap :C (I'm in Cat's Make a wishlist swap and I did the OT candy swap. You can ask BrightSide what I was like in her swap though ^^)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 07:27:31 PM »
Are there rules about being in other swaps at the same time? I'm in 3 custom swaps but I am done with my ponies for one and gathering a bunch of stuff is waaayyy easier than making a custom. It's cool if not though.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 07:54:31 PM »
Hoping I can join the advanced swap...I have been around the Arena for a while and have been in 3 other swaps, but I don't yet have enough feedback for selling.  Anyway, here's hoping!  ^_^

1. Are you willing to ship international?  Sure

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=11004

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,302167.msg337315.html#msg337315 I should mention that I'm also in Cat's Wishlist swap, so I'm going to make a separate wishlist post for the Halloween swap to avoid doubles.

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them):  I'm kind of picky in that I like my ponies to be as nice as possible--please no haircuts, tail rust, cancer, pindot, cigarette odors, frizzy hair.  I am ok with minor rubs or glitter loss, or minor rubs to flocking on So Softs.  Names or marks on the bottom of feet are ok. 
For G4s, I would prefer NIB unless it's a harder to find pony.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?  I like Monster High, but haven't been actively collecting since I ran out of space XD.  My favorite Monster High characters are Draculaura and Ghoulia.  I also collect Owl items, and I recently discovered Pocket Dragons.  I also like Ugly Dolls and I have a small collection of BJDs (Soom and Lati). 

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)  I'm a big tea drinker, and i like finding tea and bento-related items.  My fiance and I are big fans of Game of Thrones and Doctor Who (11th Doctor is my favorite).  I like fantasy movies like Lord of the Rings, Labyrinth, the Dark Crystal.  I love dragons :) 

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?  Yes please!  I like G1 to G4 conversions (would love a Gusty or Dancing Butterflies).  Customs of Jack Skellington or Sally from Nightmare before Christmas (on G4 bodies) would be awesome!  Pony versions of Monster High characters would be lovely!

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes. I'm a big fan of Tim Burton movies like Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride.  Halloween is more of an autumnal celebration for me...I like cute pumpkins, bats, cats and things rather than scary stuff.  Not a fan of horror movies.  Other movies that fit my tone for Halloween....Hocus Pocus, Adams Family, Ghostbusters :)  I like non-sparkly vampires from Buffy and TruBlood. 
My Halloween is usually a quiet night with friends where we dress up, carve a pumpkin, have cider, and watch a movie :)  Last year I dressed up as American McGee's Alice, and the year before that I was Morticia Adams.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?  I like dark chocolate and Haribo gummies, Kinder Eggs and Happy Hippos, Toblerone, anything green tea-flavored, Japanese rice crackers and mochi. 

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?  No licorice please :) 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:44:08 AM by Daiyuflower »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal