collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Maddie's Birthday Bash (places posted page 9)  (Read 4770 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: Maddie's Birthday Bash (contest & prizes)
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 05:46:00 PM »
 :)Happy early B-day! :) :lol: :biggrin:

Boys only B-day party...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

One piece of cake left...

1.   Which generation 4 pony is your favorite? Which is the one that has a pet squirrel/chipmunk?
2.   Do you simply collect or like to customize or rehair? All of the above. :o)
3.   What is your favorite color? Blue
4.   Briefly list a few things that you like? Ummm... ponies, stars, shiny stuff (I swear I was a raccoon in past life) is fun!
5.   What type of candy do you like? not much for candy...
6.   What little extra things would make for a fun package? Surprises are the best!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 01:59:23 PM by mlp4me »

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2012, 06:19:31 PM »
Happy birthday to you! :birthday: :hug: :tort: You have a fun sounding contest going on here. :biggrin:
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 06:33:46 PM »
Thanks everyone! I'm excited about my birthday and filled with fear, getting older!

Happy birthday! ^.^ :cheer:  Getting older rocks!  As I'm constantly reminding my DS, it's better than the alternative, not getting older. :P  No fear, Maddie!  (Besides, everything's funner with ponies, even aging.)

I think I may play, so to make a birfday pic for you. ^.^

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »
I'm in!! I'm going to take my picture a little later, but for now, I'll fill out your handy-dandy survey! ^_^ I'm going to give a lot of options, so it's not outrageously specific, but more ... pick whatever you want, from a list of several options? XD I hope that makes sense! If you would prefer more 'strict' specifics, I can do that instead. :3

1.   Which generation 4 pony is your favorite? Ooh! I like a lot of them, I reeeally like the color combos of Rainbow Dash/Rainbow Flash (RAINBOW HAIR!), Honeybuzz is becoming a rapid favorite along with Dewdrop Dazzle and Blossomforth, but I also adore Twilight Sparkle and Rarity's characters and toys! :) I hope that is vague enough, haha! Really, I love them all.
2.   Do you simply collect or like to customize or rehair? All of the above! I love collecting most of all, but I also love to restore baity ponies to their former glory, or come up with new designs entirely! ^_^
3.   What is your favorite color? Purple!
4.   Briefly list a few things that you like? OWLS! Ponies? I like unicorns too, obviously, and music! (Especially opera, haha!)
5.   What type of candy do you like? ALL? LOL! I'm not too picky. I'm not too fond of sour things, or most gummies, but I DO love Swedish Fish! Otherwise, I especially love white chocolate (esp. Hugs!) and caramel. :3
6.   What little extra things would make for a fun package? Ummm! I love plush things, I love little bits and bobs I can use in crafts (like glitter! Or stick-on gems! or anything sparkly XD), I love fakies, I love ribbon! Honestly, I could receive a box of glitter and be happy. :lmao:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2012, 09:14:50 PM »
1.   Which generation 4 pony is your favorite? Pinkie Pie!!
2.   Do you simply collect or like to customize or rehair? all of the above!!
3.   What is your favorite color? Pink, purple and black
4.   Briefly list a few things that you like? Ponies Xp, stickers, blind bag stuff cute things, plushies
5.   What type of candy do you like? Gummy candy, any cadbury candy >.> the hubby likes black licorice
6.   What little extra things would make for a fun package? Blind bags, baity ponies, Stickers!!!

Doing this part for now!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:16:22 PM by gemini_pony »

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2012, 09:30:58 PM »
my survery questions. will add pics later. tinky doesnt feel too good right now.

1.   Which generation 4 pony is your favorite? hmm Zecora! twilight sparkle, Princessluna/nightmaremoon trixie
2.   Do you simply collect or like to customize or rehair? collect. and i like to rehair tails.
3.   What is your favorite color? purple
4.   Briefly list a few things that you like? ponys, eeyore,  bullseye(from toy story) the so soft newborn ponys, plushies, i also love gir  (from zim)  in his  dog outfit and i love The Rawr  dinosaour saying
5.   What type of candy do you like? rock candy,milka, kinder eggs gummy octipi
6.   What little extra things would make for a fun package? funflock! dollyhair eeyore XD blind bags are fine. a big brother? XD  (j/k) just whateveer you wanna stick in there! plush are fine. i love  any of the  g4s  with the  crent moons and or stars on there butts. light purple  dollyhair! any ponys that wanna come home with me!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:34:48 PM by Lorelei Redfern »

Offline celticowgirl88

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2012, 11:17:53 PM »
Happy almost Birthday!
This is a really fun little contest and you are awesome for having it!

Heddwyn ~ Castor

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2012, 12:52:31 PM »
We love you, Maddie! :tackleglomp: The shoutbox wouldn't be the same without you ;)

Happy early birthday and this contest sounds like loads of fun! I'll try to come up with something cool, I can't wait to see all the pictures :frolic:
Hehe I know my awesome personality makes the shoutbox ten times more awesome! :P

After seeing the adorable pictures of your dogs in their seasonal outfits I'm sure your pony pictures will be fantastic. :drunk:  Drunk pony shows her excitement and approval

Snapdragon:   Oh no options are awesome! It gives me a range of things to look for when I go shopping, because there is nothing more saddening than going shopping and not finding something. Then my reaction is simply.  :(

MLP
Your questions show how much I know. I didn't know there was one that had a squirrel/chipmunk pet! -googles-
I also look forward to seeing your pictures. I always love the ones you post for the pony of the day. What type of camera do you use?

Sourdough: Thank you very much. :hug:  I had some other stuff at first to go along with it, but then I thought keeping it simple would be the best option and far more fun. Everyone likes pictures! :cheer:

Sugar Lightening : I would love it if you participated that would be great. I suppose you have a good point, but then a person can always be like my wife and say "I'm turning 21 again this year!" (she will be thirty).  :P

Lorel & Gem: I'm keeping a word document with everyone's survey's. Haha, just a weirdo.

Celti: Thank you. I just appreciate everyone on the forums greatly. ^^ You should join it more the merrier.

Did I get everyone? I think so...maybe.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2012, 12:57:40 PM »
What a cute idea!!
I would love to join!! :)

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2012, 01:43:35 PM »
My son put it all in perspective for me this year (I hit the big four-oh).  He said I'm turning 21 and 19 at the same time. :biggrin:  I have a great kid, and besides, he's right!  It's all a state of mind, and your mind is cool, so happy yay day! :frolic:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 05:07:15 PM »
Eeeee Maddie what an awesome and fun contest:)  Happy Birthday to my fellow Leo!!!!!!
I am gonna knock your socks off with a birthday themed picture soon my dear:)

The Arena really is the greatest place on the internet. :lovey:

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2012, 06:11:11 PM »
Hey Maddie. :) I have a Nikon D40. Expensive camera that has a difficult time focusing. However, it's better than the Fuji digital we previously had.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2012, 06:16:51 PM »
1.   Which generation 4 pony is your favorite? Rainbow Dash!!!!!
2.   Do you simply collect or like to customize or rehair? im working on doing all of the above
3.   What is your favorite color? red black orange blue purple
4.   Briefly list a few things that you like? Egypt Dragons Star wars Marvel
5.   What type of candy do you like? Chocolate and fruity
6.   What little extra things would make for a fun package? anything related to my likes :)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2012, 10:24:02 PM »
Look guys MLP has our first picture! :cheer: :frolic:

I'm envious of your lovely boy collection! I only have is his name Whirly? From when I was a kid , and I insisted he was a girl being pink.  They look like their having a fun party, but uh oh who will get the last piece of cake?

See I'm asking everyone what types of cameras they have. I want to get my other half a camera for Christmas because she's really wonderful with taking pictures. We just have little umm oh the cheaper digital ones.

Staub: Wonderful! I look forward to seeing the picture (s) you come up with. hehe

Sugar Lightening:   I think that's a great way of looking at it. Haha, it reminds me of something that happened with my mother except kinda backwards. My mother had kids a bit later in life, so she was always the older mother when we were in school. I remember my sister being in like second grade, and they had a day of meeting parents or something. My sister told all of them her mother was "the old one".  :lol:  Poor mom.

Michelle:  You know this makes us birthday buddies! :birthday:   Any big plans for yours dear? Oh Michelle I have a feeling there will be adorable winger goodness!  Which reminds me. I think with my birthday coming up I should finally take some pictures of my girls. :P

Dragon: :cheer: Hooray more! :tackleglomp:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline MercuryStar

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Merow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2012, 11:28:44 PM »
Yay, Maddie, happy early birthday!   

I am going to try and enter, just need to scrounge up some things (also it is too late for me to be properly functioning right now).   *excited*

We kill the lights and put on a show/It's all a lie/But you'd never know
The star will shine/And then it will fall/And you will forget it all

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal