collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP:FiM Posters - Free with Purchase at Wal-Mart?  (Read 29951 times)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: MLP:FiM Posters - Free with Purchase at Wal-Mart?
« Reply #285 on: October 13, 2012, 07:33:54 AM »
 :hug: Thanks for the sympathy guys.  :(  My first real negative experience trying to get a pony item!  Are Walmart employees actually allowed to make up prices for items that aren't available for purchase?  I thought that was really strange.

I'll have to try some other Walmarts near me, though I haven't seen the posters anywhere else. . . Does anyone still have some extras?

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #286 on: October 13, 2012, 07:35:41 AM »
I wish I could say I have extra. Myself I need another season 2 cast poster... I picked one up but it got damaged on a long car ride and so it's rather creased and rumpled. :( It's better than nothing but I wish I had one that wasn't wrinkled.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 13, 2012, 07:40:48 AM »
:hug: Thanks for the sympathy guys.  :(  My first real negative experience trying to get a pony item!  Are Walmart employees actually allowed to make up prices for items that aren't available for purchase?  I thought that was really strange.

I'll have to try some other Walmarts near me, though I haven't seen the posters anywhere else. . . Does anyone still have some extras?

I'm really sorry you had such a bad time.  I thought I was going to be stopped once but I kept walking with my posters and no one bothered me.  I don't understand they don't bother to stop shoplifters but they detained your free posters.  *hugs*  I have quite a few extras I just don't have any poster tubes.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 13, 2012, 07:58:27 AM »
I still have tons of extras if anyone is interested, send me a pm! :)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #289 on: October 13, 2012, 09:09:19 AM »
that is crazy tropical_sunset! I went back and picked up a few sets, I just rolled them up and stuffed them in my purse so I could avoid such a situation.
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #290 on: October 13, 2012, 10:27:28 AM »

The department managers do have the ability to price items that are missing barcodes - but to do it for items that are free give-a-ways is unheard of.. We give away posters all the time - we've got a stack of the free avengers posters sitting on the electronics desk at our store right now. But you must have encountered some very rude people - we would never treat people like that in our store! I would have asked to see the store manager right then and there!  Actually I would still call the district manager and complain - nothing gets results faster than going to corporate.

To reach the Contact Center of Wal-Mart Stores, call 1-800-WALMART (1-800-925-6278), from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (CT) Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (CT) Saturday or from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. (CT) Sunday.

https://corporate.walmart.com/contact-us/store-corporate-feedback

- Explain the harassment over free promotional posters - not only will you probably get an apology they probably will try to do something to make it up to you.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 13, 2012, 10:35:16 AM »
i have extras as well  if  anyone needs them pm me!

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #292 on: October 13, 2012, 10:39:45 AM »
My wal mart has a ton of them. I am pretty sure I am the only one that has taken any of them. There is nothing on the side of the display that says anything about them. I want to take more, but everytime I did buy a pony or two and took some they looked at me like I was lieing. I could get a hand full of them if they were not being butts.....

You're not the only one, avene! I go to the same Wal*Mart as you (Yankton, right?) and I got them some time ago. I've grabbed a few sets since my friend in Sioux Falls couldn't find any. I haven't been questioned about them yet... but maybe that's because I go so late at night.

I will try to get some more the next time I'm there and keep them around for those who can't get them.

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Katai

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #293 on: October 19, 2012, 04:40:35 PM »
I have  a few sets and have been listing them on ebay for 5 bucks for the set of 4.

Post Merge: October 19, 2012, 04:43:46 PM

Now that I think of it there was only one walmart I went to that had a printed sign on the display that said the posters were only free with purchase. However I've also had no problem walking out with piles of posters at my closer walmart.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 04:43:46 PM by Katai »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal