collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP:FiM Posters - Free with Purchase at Wal-Mart?  (Read 29695 times)

Gogobinsin

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MLP:FiM Posters - Free at Wal-Mart?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
Oh man I'd love the season 2, map and wedding posters...once we find out more I'll have to see if someone could help me out getting any of them ^.^
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 04:04:26 PM by Gogobinsin »

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 04:05:16 PM »
If I make another run tomorrow, I'll see if they have them and if I can pick up a double in case someone wants one then post back!

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 04:14:22 PM »
I love the map one! : D Wish they did stuff like that over here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 04:25:51 PM »
If I make another run tomorrow, I'll see if they have them and if I can pick up a double in case someone wants one then post back!

Trixie... what part of AZ (at least I'm guessing you are in AZ), are you in?

LMK... because if you are in the Mesa area... then we won't search the same places... :lol: Maybe we can coordinate our efforts... to see what we can find.

I can tell you right now, that the Walmart in Mesa (off of Superstition Springs) doesn't have these.... nor does the one off of Power near the 202... I was at both of these Walmarts earlier today and didn't see ANYTHING like this...

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 04:27:51 PM »
Very cool! Good luck to those of you trying to track one down...this looks like an end cap for a seriously serious pony display :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2012, 04:30:46 PM »

Trixie... what part of AZ (at least I'm guessing you are in AZ), are you in?

LMK... because if you are in the Mesa area... then we won't search the same places... :lol: Maybe we can coordinate our efforts... to see what we can find.

I can tell you right now, that the Walmart in Mesa (off of Superstition Springs) doesn't have these....

I am in AZ! Tucson though!

I went to Dave and Busters yesterday in Tempe and only went to the target there in the marketplace. (Nothing like this but they had good stock)
I was *close* to Mesa, how funny! Our efforts will be somewhat coordinated then since we are in different cities!

At Walmart today they did not have any....but maybe soon AZ will catch up. :)

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2012, 04:33:49 PM »
Awesome! :lol: my parents are in Tucson. ;) If you find them there... please LMK... I'll send my parents out to hunt pony posters for me! :D

One good thing about living in Phoenix... LOTS of Targets and Walmarts to hit (if you are willing to drive... O.o )Thankfully there's 4 or 5 Walmarts within EASY driving distance of me. I think I'll have to check one or two tomorrow... :lol:

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2012, 04:40:53 PM »
If you find them there... please LMK... I'll send my parents out to hunt pony posters for me! :D

One good thing about living in Phoenix... LOTS of Targets and Walmarts to hit (if you are willing to drive... O.o )Thankfully there's 4 or 5 Walmarts within EASY driving distance of me. I think I'll have to check one or two tomorrow... :lol:

Alrighty roo! I can certainly do that, anything else you are looking for that I should take note of?

That's what I like about Phoenix, LOTS of stores to check before you completely luck out. I will have to make a pony hunting trip someday for thrift stores and Blindbags! I can't find Golden Harvest to save my life. (But have sprinkle stripe x2......)

You are also close to the Ren Fest that happens every year! (AND Diamondbacks !!) Lucky Ducky :) Although it's extra toasty there.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 04:52:02 PM »
Oh man I totally talked myself out of stopping at Walmart on my way home from work today because I checked for new ponies on Monday! *bites nails* Must...resist... driving 45 min right now...just to check Walmarts for posters... >.<

If they're still there right now, surely they will still be there tomorrow morning...you can wait...patience, patience...
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2012, 05:00:50 PM »
WAT. Oh my gosh. That group poster. So very interested!

I was just at Walmart, and I didn't see this display. I'm going to be on the lookout now, though!

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
Re: MLP:FiM Posters - Free with Purchase at Wal-Mart?
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2012, 05:13:27 PM »
I can swing by Walmart tonight to check it out for you guys. I'll report back later!

Duster reference]

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2012, 05:14:09 PM »
Well, I guess I need to head back to Wal-Mart this weekend and hope they have them. I really want the season 2 and villain posters. They'd look great above my bed. I was just there on Wednesday, but luckily we need a new filter for our water pitcher so I'll have an excuse to go there. Then I can check Target again for the trading cards on my way home.

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2012, 05:14:53 PM »
Thanks for posting this! ^.^  I totally love the map! :lovey:

I wish I had seen this before I ran into a Hasbro rep at WalMart... >_<  All I could do was badger the poor woman about the lack of blind bags in my neck of the Canadian woods, and she assured me "they're coming with the new season."  I'd have hit her up for poster info too! :lol:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2012, 05:22:51 PM »
Agijhlkmsem,  ....alksjglkmdg.... EEEEEEE! ..Posters are awesome, I'm squee-ing that Rainbowshine is on the side of the display. She's my favourite background pony. XD

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2012, 05:31:08 PM »
Thanks for posting this! ^.^  I totally love the map! :lovey:

I wish I had seen this before I ran into a Hasbro rep at WalMart... >_<  All I could do was badger the poor woman about the lack of blind bags in my neck of the Canadian woods, and she assured me "they're coming with the new season."  I'd have hit her up for poster info too! :lol:

Woah... you mean Hasbro is actually listening to Canadians? GASP! I am so excited about blindbags :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal