collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony Favorites Collection out at TRU!: with PICS!  (Read 22361 times)

Offline ilfiorelaluna

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Favorites Collection out at TRU!: with PICS!
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2012, 11:25:38 AM »
Just found two of these at the Southfield, MI TRU.  They're now $44.99 (last week the shelf tag said $39.99).

One's still there if someone local is looking for it.

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2012, 11:42:04 AM »
Holy cow, why did they raise the price? Thats just greedy. Have they even fixed the dent issues?
I bought mine about 3-4 weeks ago, and haven't seen the set ever since then. I've seen Zecora at my tru store more than the favorites set.
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2012, 02:40:40 PM »
Holy cow, why did they raise the price? Thats just greedy. Have they even fixed the dent issues?
I bought mine about 3-4 weeks ago, and haven't seen the set ever since then. I've seen Zecora at my tru store more than the favorites set.

Its quite normal for retailers to do this with popular products which are flying off the shelf - the initial price is essentially an introductory. 
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

ScarletSeraph

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2012, 01:58:23 AM »
I ended up breaking down and buying one off eBay. I didn't want to because of how high the prices were being jacked up (or bid up, in the few cases that didn't start at an inflated prices), but after hearing how many stores were admitting one or two people were lurking to buy them out, and realizing that by the time we paid for the gas to go over to our 'local' TRU even if they had it, it would amount to more-or-less what I'd pay on eBay, my mum encouraged me to just go ahead and do that. So I found the cheapest BIN I could, and tracking says it'll get here on my birthday. Heh.

I worry, though, because this means I won't have gotten a chance to examine it beforehand and try to find the one with the least flaws. So OCD. >_<

Offline Queen Eclipsia

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2012, 10:09:08 AM »
Just found about 10 boxes of the Favorites at TRU in my area (Lake Grove, NY) I picked up 2 and there are about 7-8 boxes left, as well as about 6 Zecoras, the Scooter Friends set, the Collector's BB boxes...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal