collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaubs ADVENT CALENDAR SWAP 2012 - A Present A Day - All Boxes Arrived  (Read 39719 times)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
Oh how cute to give your sister an advent package as well - I always do that with a friend of mine year by year. ;)
Our boxes are always a bit smaller and simpler then these swap - but it isn't important how big or small anything is - that you think about somebody is the worth important thing.

I'm glad to hear your sister is doing well. I'm pretty sure the next days in the hospital will go soon over.

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Stern you do rock.

Poor Scraleos.  If it's coming from Canada you may not get it until NEXT Christmas.  :(  Canada post is the worst.  I've known people to wait for 4 months for parcels.  And your partner shipped late.

:cloud:

I think in future, Canada peeps in swaps should only be paired with other Canada peeps or US peeps.  Whenever something is late, it is always from Canada.

Woah, hold on there.  Did they ship airmail or surface?  Because Airmail should never take more than 2 weeks, pretty much anywhere.  I've had problems posting to NZ, and Australia, but only because the parcels went surface, and then got stuck in the customs of those countries.

I've shipped hundreds of packages from Canada.  I've never had a swap package arrive late, or airmail to europe take longer than 2 weeks.  International mail usually ships 3-4 weeks before the swap, which gives me plenty of time to get my stuff there.

Agreed.  My box went to the UK as well, and that's why I shipped in early November, to be sure it got there in time.  Canada Post has its issues (no arguments there!) but you can usually account for them.  (No offense intended to anyone, I have no idea who Scarleos' partner is, or what their situation is.)

Elf

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Just gotta say that is so sweet of you Stern. :) 
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Stern that's so awesome !
U are one awesome host!

DancingPhoenix

I'm always amazed at how thoughtful you are Stern, you give so much to others when they're in need. The world needs more people like you! :)

Sternenstaub

Wisihng you all a great St. Nicolas Day!! :)

I have a little hope that Scraleos little extra box could show up today or tomorrow. :)
*Fingers Crossed*

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
I'm Scraleos partner from Canada and I feel just awful the box hasn't arrived yet. When I shipped it they at the post office assured me it'll be there in time for the 1st : S I'm so upset it hasn't arrived yet but thank you so much Stern for sending her a little box in the meantime. This is the second time I've had issues with Canada Post (curse them!) so I think from now on I'm going to stick to North America sending for swaps. Which sucks but such is life.
Scraleos please let me know as soon as you get it so I can stop worrying : (
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
I didnt see anything in brags other than Stern's box arriving... any news on scraelos' box yet?

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Just one more day to go everyone!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sternenstaub

Re: Sternenstaubs ADVENT CALENDAR SWAP 2012 - A Present A Day - All Boxes Arrived
« Reply #1599 on: December 28, 2012, 08:08:44 AM »
@NoDivision:
Everything fine - Scraleos got her main box - but she hasn't bragged yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal