collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trading Cards have Shown Up  (Read 6450 times)

BerryPunch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Trading Cards have Shown Up
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2012, 09:11:58 AM »
Let's see what I have. My sister and I cleaned out our local Kmart thar surprisingly had cards. We got some dupes, but it didn't really matter since we were dividing the cards. She got some I wanted, I got some she wanted. Since we bought them all, I got to keep the cool little card box. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My favorite cards I have so far are Vinyl and Octavia's card, and my shining Shining Armor card! Hopefully we get more soon. I want some of the golds. And Steven Magnet! XD
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:55:30 PM by hathorcat »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2012, 11:23:52 AM »
I finally found some at Wal-Mart. There were 16 packs in the box, but I'd just bought the wave 8 ponies and the Target blind bag rainbow set and didn't have much money left, so I just bought six. I was happy to find I didn't get any duplicates at all. I need to get more, but I'll have to wait until my money replenishes.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2012, 04:15:36 PM »
For people finding them at Walmart: Where are they? Between the cash registers on the shelf with all the baseball/Pokemon cards and the "As Soon On TV" items? Or in the toy aisle with the ponies?

Oh, and are they $1.99 like Target, or $2.50 like TRU?
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

sugar_apple

« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2012, 04:24:49 PM »
These cards look pretty nice :3

So has anyone spotted these outside US yet?
When (/if..) they get over here, I just might go crazy for them. Because hey, collectables, cards! xD (I still have like hundreds of Pokemon cards neatly stashed away in some closet) I just seem to looove all kinds of papery stuff, so these would really hit the spot.

And stickers. Oh my, if they ever make FIM into collectable stickers...  :drunk:

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2012, 04:54:22 PM »
For people finding them at Walmart: Where are they? Between the cash registers on the shelf with all the baseball/Pokemon cards and the "As Soon On TV" items? Or in the toy aisle with the ponies?

My question too.  I was just at WM and couldn't find any!
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PolkaDot99

« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2012, 05:00:03 PM »
These look so cool! i have to look for them next time

MikaylaIsSoCoolLike

« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2012, 05:23:31 PM »
Finally got around to going to WalMart (who didn't have them...) and Target (who did!). I scored six packs for $1.99. The only repeat I saw was a Twilight  tattoo. yissss.

edit: i had two repeats. im hoping that my friend has some so i can trade.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 07:53:12 PM by MikaylaIsSoCoolLike »

PolkaDot99

« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2012, 09:42:15 PM »
One of the targets we went to had some so i got 6 packs!!! theyre so cool

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2012, 04:53:47 AM »

They were with the Pokemon cards. I actually almost didn't see them because the box they're in is much smaller than I was expecting and it was down on a low shelf between a bunch of other kinds of cards. They were I think $1.96 each. So, yeah, they're cheaper than TRU and Target.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2012, 10:59:12 AM »
Nice! Haha if my Walmarts ever get around to stocking them I'll save 3 cents per pack! XD

The sheer amount of baseball cards that Walmart stocks astounds me...
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2012, 03:57:51 PM »

When (/if..) they get over here, I just might go crazy for them. Because hey, collectables, cards! xD (I still have like hundreds of Pokemon cards neatly stashed away in some closet) I just seem to looove all kinds of papery stuff, so these would really hit the spot.

And stickers. Oh my, if they ever make FIM into collectable stickers...  :drunk:

At the moment its pretty much US only - although I believe Enterplays website will ship to anywhere except for Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, United Kingdom - so assuming that means they will ship everywhere else perhaps if you were interested you could order them online.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

sugar_apple

« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2012, 05:39:01 PM »

At the moment its pretty much US only - although I believe Enterplays website will ship to anywhere except for Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, United Kingdom - so assuming that means they will ship everywhere else perhaps if you were interested you could order them online.

Hmm, sadly they don't seem to ship to my country. :/  (the shipping would probably cost more than the actual items, anyway. lol)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2012, 06:15:50 PM »

Hmm, sadly they don't seem to ship to my country. :/  (the shipping would probably cost more than the actual items, anyway. lol)

Thats a shame...hopefully if they are successful they may consider an international release or maybe even if you post over in the Wanted forum you could get someone in the US to help you purchase a full box.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2012, 12:16:20 PM »