collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Target DPCIs! Got a lot in the other day! *Updated with set pics! Lyra & co~*  (Read 13004 times)

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
*feels like a Target creep* I go in there or call every day about these ponies and they tire of me :( I just really want Lyra &Trixie. WHY you not here ponies  :(

I *am* a Target creep!  I know the day I don't go they're going to put them out and someone else will grab them.

xoVanille

• Trade Count: (0)
We got the talking Cadance in today! c: She's veryyy pretty in person.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
My Target appears to have gotten rid of the pony section! Was there this afternoon, and the toy department has been all shuffled around, but no ponies in sight. Asked an employee who said he was new, but he checked with his little scanner thingy. I didn't really understand what he said about whether or not they had any stock in the back, but I mentioned that things had been clearenced. He told me that everything had been sold, then, and to check clearence for whatever might be left. Nothing.

I hope that the ponies will return once the toy department settles down, but I don't even see empty pegs where they'd go.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

keikokukien

• Trade Count: (0)
Which state is this in? I have totally been stalking my Target. XD It's on the other side of town, about 20-30 minutes away, but until today I've been going that way anyways for college classes...:/ Now I'm like, "Nuuu! The new ponies will all turn into pegasus and fly away!"

Seriously...The lady at the register actually asked the other day, "You found another pony?"  :P Guess she recognized me from last week.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal