collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trying to get in contact with ebayer hikariamaya  (Read 4776 times)

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to get in contact with ebayer hikariamaya
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2012, 03:37:07 PM »
Holy cow guys!!! This is what she emailed me on ebay, there was more to the email I just chose to post what I thought is important to this post. " I was on ebay years ago, under the name roselessfaith but lost the pass to it and have decided to restart and get into ponies".

When she bought from me her ebay name is hikariamaya. What the heck is going on here folks?? How many names does she have? I would love to know how she has time to bud on all these auction, find the money to pay for them. It took her 5 days to send me a 3 sentence email, and 6 days to pay 3$. She is involved with a swap here as well. She keeps saying and typing shes having family problems? I just dont knwo what to think about this whole thing.

She has been on the arena today. Why hasnt she come here to talk to us? It appears that she is a active member here?

EDIT - Babystarz, I guess she really wants whatever it is your selling on ebay!

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2012, 03:58:51 PM »

Yeah, I don't know what to do. I've already cancelled one high bid, I worry about how it looks to other potential bidders doing it twice :/ There are less than 24 hours left on my auction and I don't want people to be put off from bidding. I also realized when she placed the bid that I have had positive experiences on eBay with her in the past. I'm just really at a loss.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2012, 04:30:10 PM »
In my case there was no harm done, I acted out of an abundance of caution to avoid any problem from happening because things just aren't making sense here. I really hope hikari_amaya posts soon to clear things up.
I think you did the right thing to protect yourself.  As for using her other ID to make another bid does not look good.  :huh:

I honestly hope she will come on and respond to this thread to let other's know what exaactly is going on.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 04:54:23 PM »
has anyone sent her a pm or tried to contact her on the Arena to let her know this thread exists?

I've had nothing but positive experiences with her in the past, and she's a super nice person, this does seem extremely out of character for her.

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 05:51:12 PM »
Bidding with multiple ids after being declined does look bad.  I secretly hope it's an impersonator or something freaky like that. 
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 10:46:35 PM »
Sorry for taking so long to reply.  I went to dinner with my husband and his co-workers.

I sent her a pm here on July 24th.

Babystarz- If it were me, I would cancel this bid too. I am being totally blunt with you, and not trying to be mean. I would look at her trying with at leats 2 different ebay name and as many bids trying to win your item as fishy to me. I just dont like it. She should respect that you blocked her from bidding, not going and trying to be sneeky and win it anyways.  It just seems like she wnats what she wnats and she doesnt care how she does it. She could have emailed you and asked you why you cancelled her bid.

I dont know her persoanlly and have never done any other bussiness with her. But the way she is acting and behaving is not very becoming. You cancelled her first bid, and she should have left it as that. Did she think by bidding again with a different ebay name you wouldnt be smart enough to figure it out? I mean come on she has in her ebay bio who she really is?? Obviously you can read what she wrote about herself.

I am the type of person that if I have a problem with someone I come right out and say it. I am honest with my feelings and some people think I am being mean or hard ass.

I wish she would come here too and try to talk to us. I am sure shes not a bad person or a bad buyer, but the way things are going shes only digging the hole deeper for her.

Honestly I find it very hard to believe she has another person trying to be her. Maybe she thinks shes in too far and is afraid to come out and be straight with us. I dont know. I have no ill feelings toward her, I just wont do bussiness with her again.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2012, 04:01:09 AM »
Bidding with her other ID after having one cancelled does not look good  :huh:  I think she really does need to come and explain things in this thread, especially since she has been online here. She didnt have a bad reputation before and quite a few people here have had good experiences with her, so I am a little confused by the current situation.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline babystarz

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2012, 10:05:26 AM »
Thanks for the advice prettypony55, after reading your post I decided to just go ahead and retract the new bid and block that ID too. I've received new bids so I won't lose out on the price again too much anyway.

When I went to block the new ID, I noticed that she's already changed the hikariamaya ID to sweetdecadence

At this point, given all the ID switching, things are not looking good at all and I'm worried she was trying to scam me or something. I will be leaving negative feedback for her here if it turns out this was indeed all her - I do not appreciate people screwing around with my auctions. I will also be reporting this multiple ID business to eBay.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:12:06 AM by babystarz »

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2012, 11:40:25 AM »
Hey guys. She may not have had time to post here, or she may not want to.. I did send her a PM pointing out this thread in the hopes that she could help shed some light on this. I got a reply pretty quickly, which may or may not mean something to y'all who know the IDs being used.

I'm not sure if anyone else has sent you a PM abut this, but I thought I would point you over to the trader support forum. There is a thread there you may want to reply to. A lot of really fishy things are being reported about Ebay ID's that appear to be yours. http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,303511.0.html
No, I wasn't aware of it. After I got your message I told my family and my sister went oops. Then went I paid her though -_- Great :( but she did show me the original messages from streak1, I so didn't need this,  its not my account. I told her what my username meant, it means Light Night Rain, and she said it was pretty. I've told her to delete or change the accounts name. Now I'm frusterated.

---

I couldn't make much sense of that.. But it seemed to me like she was telling her sister to change the accounts name to something other than Hikari_Amaya, so that may be why it was recently changed?

If my posting of this correspondence is uncalled for somehow, Mods, please feel free to delete it. I'm just trying to help by sharing what little I know, to try and diffuse the confusion.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:43:10 AM by Maniah »

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2012, 11:43:46 AM »
It looks like Hikari said that was her sister's account and she asked her sister to change the name so it wouldn't be associated with her.

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline babystarz

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2012, 11:57:13 AM »
Ok, so why did her main account bid on my auction after her "sister"?

Thank you for posting Maniah, I am glad to see she is communicating with someone about this.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:58:45 AM by babystarz »

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2012, 12:09:09 PM »
Maybe her sister's bid was th one canceled and her sister begged her to do it instead? *shrug* Have you tried sending her a new PM recently? She answered mine really fast. Maybe the others got lost if there were any. That does happen sometimes.

hikari_amaya

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2012, 01:33:15 PM »
Hi everyone. You wanted me and here I am. After much frusteration.

This is what happened. Within the last 7 months, my greatgrandmother was dignosed with COPD, a blood clot above her stomache mixed with her being 87. My family have basically written her off and clearly want nothing to do with her anymore. We placed her in a home where she literally tried to kill herself. I am forced to care for her since there is literally no money. I also WORK 4 days a week, when I'm not with my grandmother I am basically being treated like slave labor at work to the point last week I nearly quit, but if I do that my family starves. So I'm sorry ponies takes a backseat to everything. I've become SO stressed out over this s#** theyre trying to put me back on anti depressants again.

My sister on a whim asked me what my username meant, and I told her, it meant Light night rain. I DID Not know what she was going to do. I DID NOT Know she created an ebay account, nor did I know she was BIDDING on ponies. This actually common for my sister to copy me, because she LOVES ME! I showed her some ponies that were ending now and mentioned a pony that Sarah had auctioned, which my sister won. But told her i couldnt get them until yesterday, but I DIDNT bid on them since it would be awhile. I DID NOT know she had, it wasnt until this gets slammed into my face I found out. Lilly Showed me the messages, and Sarah personally said there was a 5 day grace period for payment, in her first message. Then she creates this thread?!

Now people are ASSUMING I am my sister. that I'm a NPB or screwing with people's auctions. I am not. That is why I chose NOT to use my username (hikari_amaya) for my ebay, for this exact reason. I have won and paid to many of you, on time and very promptly. Ponylady messaged through my personal account to figure out whats going on. Because I've dealt with me many times, as recently as last month.

When I was informed of everything, I demanded she change her username, out of respect for me she did. Maniah is the only one to actually message me to tell me there was a thread like this. NOBODY has even taken into consideration whats going on in my life or why I've been absent. Thank you Sarah, After my swaps are done, if i havent been kicked out that is. I will be leaving Arena AND Ponies. Because this has ruined EVERYTHING for me. Because NONE of you know whats going on and this honestly makes me sick.

And also note, My sister has PAID everyone. And I've been in contact with Ponylady over this. This is borderline stalking and slander. I would like this thread to be locked or shut down.

Thank you.

Post Merge: July 27, 2012, 01:40:40 PM

@Maniah - Sarah has not contacted me since asking if I was hikariamaya. I messaged her informing her what was going on. Nor has she contacted my sister since she told her she would be paid on Thursday. Instead I see I'm being bashed. Because my phone DOES not like the forums here or telling me when I have important messages from here. Maniah your email snuck past whatever my phone has against this place thats how i know anything was going on.

Post Merge: July 27, 2012, 01:44:15 PM

Yeah, I don't know what to do. I've already cancelled one high bid, I worry about how it looks to other potential bidders doing it twice :/ There are less than 24 hours left on my auction and I don't want people to be put off from bidding. I also realized when she placed the bid that I have had positive experiences on eBay with her in the past. I'm just really at a loss.
Yes I really wanted that pony, because theyre mainly BIN. She saw it first and then when you canceled her bid she fessed up. Then you canceled mine even though we have had a good business relationship before. If I honestly want to "scam" anyone would I be that stupid to use my username for a new ebay account when I had an established account already?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 01:44:15 PM by hikari_amaya »

Offline babystarz

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2012, 01:53:08 PM »
I am posting my reply to hikari_amaya on eBay, which I stand by, and then I'm finished with all of this:

Dear hopes_lionheads,

Hello,
Had you PMed me and explained before bidding, I would have been willing to give you the benefit of the doubt as we have had good dealings in the past. However you must look at it from my perspective - it appeared that multiple ID's were being used, there was no explanation to be had and when your sister placed the bid, she had NOT paid prettypony, so I wasn't about to deal with someone who potentially wouldn't honor a bid. I am relying on my income from eBay to make ends meet right now, and I would prefer to avoid a hassle if possible. Then without any communication I had a bid from you on behalf of a user with your username on the Arena who I had already blocked because we couldn't find any answers to who it was. It's totally reasonable for a seller in this position to find that kind of thing shady, and I felt the need to protect myself because I had *no* idea what was going on.

- hearts.ponies

Edit: posting the updated conversation because it explains why I didn't contact hikari_amaya directly:

Dear hopes_lionheads,

Why should I have to message you asking what was up? You didn't think I'd be wary when your sister had already admitted to you her bid was retracted under a name that is usually associated with you? And the reason that I didn't message you was because*removed*I figured that since she had already attempted to contact you, either you weren't responding or you were backlogged trying to answer PM's and I certainly wasn't going to add to it. I also really don't appreciate your accusations of stalking and slander, when I was simply trying to figure out who was whom and trying to make sure someone wasn't impersonating you or taking over your account to scam me or what have you.

- hearts.ponies
Please refrain from posting private communications between a Moderator and yourself. Thanks PonyLady
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:32:16 PM by ponylady »

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2012, 03:58:06 PM »
hikari_amaya I'm so glad you finally made it over here! I think that pretty well explains everything that happened.  I know you are feeling overwhelmed and frustrated with everything going on and then these problems with your sister and some eBay transactions are not helping at all. I hope you know that you are still welcome here.

I was wondering if it was a copycat or if you had been hacked or something because it just didn't seem like you at all. I didn't want to send you a whole bunch of messages because I figured all these other people were already writing you and I am not directly involved, but several of us vouched for you. So don't think your positive reputation was for nothing.

You are a well established member.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal