collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Arena Enterplay FiM Trading Card Trading Thread!  (Read 39502 times)

Offline shottsy85

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shottsy Arts Artwork and Apparel
Re: MLP Arena Enterplay FiM Trading Card Trading Thread!
« Reply #255 on: November 07, 2012, 01:38:24 PM »
WOW I'm so glad I checked this thread, and have been following it and had a new "alert" sent to my email.. I have had most of my success on this site BECAUSE of this thread alone. I have gotten the most notice and the most sales of my cards because of my post on this thread. I am pretty aggravated that I will have to post it somewhere else where it will probably get lost in a cloud of crap. It would be nice to have a trading card information only thread. I don't understand, so you aren't able to make more than one thread or something? Is it possible to start one for Trading and One for Selling? I am not quite sure how all that works yet on this site, but I am glad I could copy all my information that I spent hours collection and listing price by price.. I have a LOT of cards, and I liked the organization of this thread.. I'm so sorry.. I wish there was something we could do.. SOOOOO many of us seem to be using this thread..

Rarity Fan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #256 on: November 07, 2012, 05:56:19 PM »
If I (or someone else) started a new card thread of my own, would that work to replace this one? Because card trading is literally the only reason I joined this site in the first place, and the only thing I post on.

Offline shottsy85

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 07, 2012, 06:18:20 PM »
Yea I definitely would and I agree, I mean I check the "wanted" adds from time to time trying to sell my MLP card tins and some blind bags etc. but I MAINLY just sell cards here, so I would def join your thread if everyone moved over there.

Bread

« Reply #258 on: November 07, 2012, 06:24:55 PM »
If I (or someone else) started a new card thread of my own, would that work to replace this one? Because card trading is literally the only reason I joined this site in the first place, and the only thing I post on.

I second this. Card trading is also pretty much what I joined this site for, and it's pretty much all I do. I wouldn't mind starting another thread like this if Rarity Fan isn't able to.

Although, if we did, how would we get the new thread to become as popular as this one? I've seen many card trading threads get buried within days, while this one has remained a central hub of activity for several months. I don't know how we'll be able to replicate something like that.

Offline shottsy85

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 07, 2012, 06:42:04 PM »
We will all just have to keep posting our trade lists like on here, trade and sell to each other and keep it active hopefully

Aquatice

« Reply #260 on: November 07, 2012, 10:29:22 PM »
Hey guys, I'd be willing to start a new thread for us! I don't use the trade section for posting at all, so I'd be alright with sacrificing my spot for a noble cause like this one!

(I've got one ready to post, so let me know if you're all good for it)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:43:26 PM by Aquatice »

pallas

« Reply #261 on: November 07, 2012, 11:04:33 PM »
As soon as someone starts a new thread, I'll reply with my short list.  Come on guys a new thread is probably a good idea, it would get some of the older posts out of the way.

Thanks Dragonflitter for starting us all off, you have my gratitude and if you ever need a fav from SoCal let me know!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 07:55:39 AM by pallas »

allhallowsevepony

« Reply #262 on: November 07, 2012, 11:25:03 PM »
Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I could finally post my list too to help start it out XD

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2012, 12:06:12 AM »
Thanks for making this thread for us, Dragonflitter! :( So sorry it had to come to an end, I've made a lot of posts and made a lot of trades in this thread!! :heart: We appreciate your help, very much! :hug: Best of luck with your sales!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Aquatice

« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2012, 05:33:49 AM »
Alright, I've created the new tread, so come on down! http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,314485.0.html

Rarity Fan

« Reply #265 on: November 08, 2012, 05:48:13 AM »
Alright, I've created the new tread, so come on down!
Thank you!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal