collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone need Wave 4 (glitter) Mane 6 BBs? *ON HOLD, DUE TO MOVING*  (Read 1043 times)

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
11/13 Update! I am moving on 11/15, so trades will be on hold until after I am settled in to my new place. Thanks! :)

I threw caution to the wind when picking up a couple of Wave 4 BBs from Target the other day, and wound up with glitter Twilight and Rarity. I think I also have either a glitter Pinkie Pie and/or Fluttershy from that wave as well. If anyone is looking for these guys, I would be willing to trade them (with cards/opened bags) for any of the BBs I still need. There's quite a few from Waves 2-5, so just shoot me PM if interested, and I will send you my BB Wishlist. Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:44:18 AM by SwiftheartBabbit »

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone need Wave 4 (glitter) Mane 6 BBs?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 12:31:03 PM »
I'll trade for Glitter Pinkie Pie and Twilight! I have Wave 6 Royal Riff and Wave 6 Twilight Velvet to trade for them :)
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 01:26:19 PM »
Let me see if I need these (pretty sure I have Royal Riff), and if I for sure have Pinkie. Will let you know later this evening! :)

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 01:46:28 PM »
Let me see if I need these (pretty sure I have Royal Riff), and if I for sure have Pinkie. Will let you know later this evening! :)

Just letting you know, those aren't Glitter versions- they're the new ones that are not released here yet. See Wave 6 on Strawberry Reef? Those are the ones I have :)
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal