collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Crystal Empire FS Cadance and Shining Armor  (Read 26102 times)

Bronley

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Crystal Empire FS Cadance and Shining Armor
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2012, 12:10:18 AM »
gabumon tracked down Fashion Style Shining Armor and Princess Cadance to a Target near me (Fort Union Target, SE Salt Lake City, Utah) and had me go pick them up:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(the plush blanket is a new purchase for me too)

One for me, one for gabumon, one for my trade/sale thread.

They actually had to bring the box of 3 of them out from the back (gabumon had tracked them down via inventory check). I asked about other Crystal Empire stuff but they said this was the only MLP item they didn't already have on the shelf (like all Targets, the toy isles are on clearance right now). They said they will be re-doing that toy isle in about a week, so I'll keep checking.

Post Merge: July 20, 2012, 12:17:45 AM

If any internationals want me to stalk my Target for one for you as well as myself, let me know! I'd be more than happy to pick an extra one up... well, if there's at least two there, that is.
They come 3 to a box, so if it is in the computer but not on the shelf yet, they have at least 1 box of 3 in the back.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 12:17:46 AM by Bronley »

Offline lilico

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lilico.be
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2012, 12:24:30 AM »
Done !
I’m in love with Shining Armour !

I want him so bad !!!!
NEW Website ! My MLP Unicorn Collection is now visible here : https://lilico-lilico.wixsite.com/mylittleuni

Bronley

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2012, 12:36:59 AM »
Note the box isn't on right-angles: left edge is smaller at the bottom than the top, top-right corner has more facets, etc. Wonder if all the Crystal Empire packaging will do that.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2012, 03:09:39 AM »
Note the box isn't on right-angles: left edge is smaller at the bottom than the top, top-right corner has more facets, etc. Wonder if all the Crystal Empire packaging will do that.

Yes I think this is the way the packaging for some CE sets - its the same for the Target exclusive Glimmer Wing boxes as well.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Nerdfins

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2012, 06:55:35 AM »
If I run and get these today, and win my bid for FS Rarity on eBay, my FS collection will be complete!  Yay!   :frolic: :happy: :frolic:  I don't have the accessories for AJ and won't have them for Rarity if I get her, but that doesn't matter since I don't use them anyways.  Cadance and Shining Armor will be displayed with their lovely stuff though.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2012, 07:05:36 AM »
I may pick up the set if it goes on sale, but I'm still not completely sold on it. I don't like how dark Cadence is (she's lighter pink in the show) and the purple wings bug me. Does Shining Armor just have the normal unicorn head like Rarity and Twilight have? If he does, then I probably won't want him. I'm super picky about the eyes fitting properly in the indent and I don't see how his could unless he has a new mold, which seems unlikely.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2012, 07:06:26 AM »
EEEEEE I want this so badly!

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2012, 07:12:46 AM »
I may pick up the set if it goes on sale, but I'm still not completely sold on it. I don't like how dark Cadence is (she's lighter pink in the show) and the purple wings bug me. Does Shining Armor just have the normal unicorn head like Rarity and Twilight have? If he does, then I probably won't want him. I'm super picky about the eyes fitting properly in the indent and I don't see how his could unless he has a new mold, which seems unlikely.
Fashion Style ponies lack eye molds so you'll be fine regardless.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2012, 07:14:08 AM »

Really??  I'd never noticed!
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2012, 07:48:59 AM »

Not quite true. There is a eye indent, and SA's eyes sit a little bit weirdly in it, but not too bad.

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2012, 08:00:31 AM »

Not quite true. There is a eye indent, and SA's eyes sit a little bit weirdly in it, but not too bad.
Pics please? Cause all my FS style ponies lack eye indents, aside from their cheeks which don't really count.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2012, 08:13:12 AM »

Pics please? Cause all my FS style ponies lack eye indents, aside from their cheeks which don't really count.
It's not really an indent so much as theres a line where the eye is supposed to be. I'm at work atm so it'll have to wait.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2012, 08:19:30 AM »

This is the newer FS Celestia release, she has a weird eye with that indent. 

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2012, 08:22:56 AM »

This is the newer FS Celestia release, she has a weird eye with that indent. 
That's just the cheek, nothing can be done about that unless they change the head mold.

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2012, 08:36:37 AM »
I see it on mine now- it's right below the eye- like the eye was meant to be open all the way when they stamp it on.

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal