collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony fishing (or, how not to sunfade your MLP)  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony fishing (or, how not to sunfade your MLP)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 02:14:41 PM »
That is adorable! Little bunny will sure have a story to tell the other ponies, "and just when i was out of hope, and i accepted my fate. A mysterius rope pulled me to safety" once i did get a pony stuck behind a bookcase, poor little twilight sparkle learned th dangers of reading, lol

Haha yes, I hope that's what happened. I felt bad that after I'd rescued her from a previous life of being drawn on and having her pocket pulled off and her hair all knotty and faded, she thought she was safe & then she fell it of the window!

Aw! Poor Twilight Sparkle. At least she is safe now too :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 03:30:49 PM »
Lol! What a cute story and what an adventure for Bunny Hop! I love the fact you called for advice...that is so what I would do as well.

It would also have been funny if your downstairs neighbour had found Bunny Hop randomly on their balcony :P They would have think it was raining ponies when they were out!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 01:17:06 AM »
Lol! What a cute story and what an adventure for Bunny Hop! I love the fact you called for advice...that is so what I would do as well.

It would also have been funny if your downstairs neighbour had found Bunny Hop randomly on their balcony :P They would have think it was raining ponies when they were out!

Well to begin with I thought the only option was going up from the ground, so we would need a ladder. And to be honest, I'm afraid of heights, so my SO would need a ladder! But then I tired string & after several attempts I did succeed :D

I did think that. I also wondered if they would notice me dangling string past their window...

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline KtKat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 05:47:39 AM »
Glad you were able to get her back!  I think the worst part would be know she's down there, cold and alone if you didn't get her!  ;D

When taking photos, I'm always terrified when I stick a pony on a ledge, even if its really wide.  Sometimes though, its the only way to get a good shot!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal