Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

LPS ID's Needed - Help!

(1/1)

Star_Warrior:
Since I don't collect these, I have no idea who they are.  I'm hesitant to sign up for the LPS forum (as I'm not a collector), so I figured I'd do a quick check here and see what happens.

I got in a large bag of LPS and accessories shown below.  What accessories go with what animals?  What are the ID's for these?  What is the approximate value of each?

Feel free to ask questions about the pictures as needed. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

These are McDonald LPS - correct?  (at least the MIP one is  :) )  Are they worth anything?

Star Warrior

teresat:
I'm terrible at finding ID's for LPS.

Edit:
I see you know about the LPS forum. They have a guide there you can consult and download.

Star_Warrior:
Yeah, I did look into the forum and found the guide.  However, I have to become a member of the forum to get it.  :huh:  Since all I want is to ID a few items, I was hoping to avoid signing up with a forum I would not return to.  I'm sure everyone is really nice there, but I'm just not a LPS collector.

Star Warrior

teresat:
Oh sorry. I didn't realize you had to sign up. I forgot that since I signed up so long ago and don't use it very much even though I do collect. I also have no idea where I put the document. :P

sarafina:
This blog might help with IDing:

http://nicole-mysite.blogspot.ca/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version