collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Update 27/7! ebay member: les_univers_de_steven_et_marie  (Read 8399 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: how much for a partial refund?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 05:58:00 PM »
I almost never give a partial refund. But I have done it when I totally believed the buyer. I'm happy you stuck to your guns as yeah, it seems like what she is describing is unlikely to have happened.

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 05:32:23 AM »
Okey, now I'm pissed. I recieved this message this morning:

Hi,
I know mlparena but i'm not there. I know the value of the pony too and i'm lucky to have won it at that price but that's the game of auctions. So it's not my problem if you are unhappy with the price you sold it and for me it is "uneconomical" too to return it to you and try to find a new one. Broken, the pony is worthless anyway and I have already repaired it. So I want to keep it but if you don't give me a compensation, I will simply let you a negative feedback.
I'm seller/buyer on ebay for many years and I know partial refund are possible.
I'm sad that this transaction causes so much troubles but now the decision is up to you.

Kind regards,
Marie
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 05:49:52 AM »
Hopefully you got that through ebay.. and even if you didn't.. Report her for feedback extortion. Send a copy of that to ebay, and if doing it all online doesn't work, call them up on the phone. DO not let this person waste another minute of your time. Get it settled now.

She has the pony. You have your money. SHe won't send the pony back, and you won't send her money back. Case closed.

At this point, she is just being childish and threatening. If she cannot accept your return policy, then she needs to shut up and deal with what she bought. If she is unhappy with the price she paid, then she shouldn't have bid so much.

You are being a reasonable and responsible seller. You have offered a return for a refund. You are not required to offer discounts or replacements. You are not even required to offer returns yet. In a case of Item not as Described, you have to accept returns. That's it. And you have offered her the return. You did your job.

Let her file.
Let her leave negative feedback.
You can just call ebay and get her negative removed since it is false and the product of extortion. But Please make sure you report her to ebay for feedback extortion.

At this point, I want to reiterate what I said earlier in this ramble. Call eBay and report her for feedback extortion. Maybe send her one more mail saying "Please return the item to (Insert address) and I will give you a full refund upon arrival, per ebay rules. Thank you." And nothing more.

Wow.. I'm getting pretty mad on your behalf. lol. I want to punch something now! Darn bullies!

Offline SweetScoops

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: how much for a partial refund? - This just got worse :'( Halp!
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 05:53:58 AM »
This is my answer to her:

Dear Marie.

I've filed a report of feedback extortion since it's against ebay rules to threaten sellers/buyers with negative feedback. I am in no way [according to ebay rules] obligated to give you a partial refund and I have [according too ebay rules] offered you a return for full refund. The return for full refund is the offer I have for you should you choose to return the pony. If you choose to keep it, our transaction is complete.

I have filed the report and I guess I'm awaiting answears from both her and ebay now.

Her username is: les_univers_de_steven_et_marie
Should you want to awoid her.
I'm a bit at loss since she seem to have tons of positive feedback :/
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 05:59:16 AM by SweetScoops »

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: how much for a partial refund? - This just got worse :'( Halp!
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 05:58:19 AM »
I don't believe her anymore...

TheWormwood

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: This just got worse :'( ebay member: les_univers_de_steven_et_marie
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2012, 06:07:18 AM »
Wow, that's just... I don't even know what to say. I will say though, given the pony's worth and the final price she paid, her asking for a partial refund seems dodgy to me. I looked at the photo she sent, and it looks like there's a bur at the edge of the head that suggests to me its has been removed with something like a box cutter, or exacto. :/
Here's hoping you manage to put this behind you. What a headache!

Offline ristvak

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 06:33:16 AM »
Not surprising, you can't leave buyers negative feedback on eBay >=(
If you haven't received feedback from me, give me a nudge!

Offline SweetScoops

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2012, 06:38:00 AM »

Wow! O__o That's...weird. I had no idea about that, it's my second time selling on ebay and the first time I've had problem with a buyer.  Well, needless to say I'm sticking to selling on the forums after this -__- it's so energy-consuming!

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2012, 12:33:15 PM »
Wow, that's just... I don't even know what to say. I will say though, given the pony's worth and the final price she paid, her asking for a partial refund seems dodgy to me. I looked at the photo she sent, and it looks like there's a bur at the edge of the head that suggests to me its has been removed with something like a box cutter, or exacto. :/
Here's hoping you manage to put this behind you. What a headache!

This has been my thought all along too. I believe she damaged the pony on purpose.

Sweetscoops, I'm sorry she has continued to be so unreasonable and threatened you :(
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 12:34:47 PM by babystarz »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2012, 01:01:48 PM »
Her threatening you will actually work for you. Let her leave negative feedback. With that message, ebay will remove it. I'd stop responding now and if she returns the pony, refund. If not, just move on.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2012, 01:18:30 PM »
I hope you get it all settled soon, Scoops! That last message was not very nice.

TBH, as a buyer, this pisses me off. This removes accountability and makes it so any feedback I have from being a previous buyer no longer seems as solid and legitimate. I've been a buyer-only for years, only selling a few things once and getting screwed over, so now I absolutely will not ever sell on eBay. And it irks me because people are put off by buyers like me with very low feedback, so now I don't really buy there either (because I get screwed over that way, too!). I wish sellers could still leave proper feedback for buyers. That's how you keep people accountable for their actions. Now buyers think they can walk all over sellers, because almost all of eBay's policies work in their favor.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2012, 03:12:23 PM »
Thats such terrible carry on..you poor thing :(

Ive nothing really to add youve gotten great advice but baby bouncy was my grail for over 3 years I could not find that girl anywhere..Shes definitely worth more than she sold for, I know ebay is a lottery on ending prices but stick to your guns and dont be bullied :)

Offline SweetScoops

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »
Thank you all for your wonderful support! :) I feel so much better about this now. I haven't heard from ebay or the buyer yet, though I'm not worried about either anymore, hopefully she'll realise that there is nothing she can do but the options provided and will keep the pony and leave our transaction in peace. And I do hope she likes the pony anyhow, Bouncy is adorable ^__^

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2012, 03:53:12 PM »
If she messed with it by trying to fix it already and the glue looks bad (like she said herself), the pony can't be returned anyway.  It's no longer in the condition in which she received it.  What a loser...
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2012, 05:27:09 PM »
:) I just have to chime in, you handled this really well. It's a shame there are some bad buyers (and sellers on ebay). It's so stressful to deal with either. >___<

And I'll definitely be putting that name on my block list. bleh.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal