collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45117 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1260 on: July 20, 2012, 06:46:32 AM »
Why did they have to use FedEx? :cry: I hate FedEx. They always run half way up the driveway and toss my package up on the steps, then run back to the truck. They never knock or anything so unless I just happen to be watching for them, I wouldn't know my package was there and it would get stolen. And packages that need signatures are even worse because they pre fill out the little notice about how they missed you, stick it on the door without knocking and run back to the truck. Sometimes they don't even bother, they just mark it as "attempted delivery" even when they didn't. Well, the tracking says it should be delivered on the 25th (why does it take so long, anyway? UPS would only be like 3-4 days) so I'll be sitting near the window and as soon as I see the FedEx truck, I'll be running to the door. I'm not taking any chances.

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1261 on: July 20, 2012, 06:48:49 AM »
Ugh, I hate fedex for the same reasons, ShortyBoo!  Fedex has NEVER knocked and I'm home pretty much all day.  UPS is a bit better, they at least knock before running off! :lol:
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 20, 2012, 06:50:29 AM »
I came really, really close to buying one for a hundred bucks on ebay.  I did cave in and bid on several, but I will be very surprised if I win any.  I fully expect to get outbid on every one, but I thought that I may as well try.

Offline KtKat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 20, 2012, 07:01:42 AM »
Why did they have to use FedEx? :cry: I hate FedEx. They always run half way up the driveway and toss my package up on the steps, then run back to the truck. They never knock or anything so unless I just happen to be watching for them, I wouldn't know my package was there and it would get stolen. And packages that need signatures are even worse because they pre fill out the little notice about how they missed you, stick it on the door without knocking and run back to the truck. Sometimes they don't even bother, they just mark it as "attempted delivery" even when they didn't. Well, the tracking says it should be delivered on the 25th (why does it take so long, anyway? UPS would only be like 3-4 days) so I'll be sitting near the window and as soon as I see the FedEx truck, I'll be running to the door. I'm not taking any chances.

Aaagh, sounds like I should have had this ship to work >.<

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 20, 2012, 07:03:19 AM »
Okay, so I'm AWAKE for this time today, hope I get lucky..
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Evening_Moonstone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1265 on: July 20, 2012, 07:03:43 AM »
I got my pony from Ebay yesterday, and just got the notification that my HTS one has shipped.  I never expected to get one from HTS so I went the Ebay route, paying a bit too much for her.  But I don't need two, so I'll be listing the Ebay one up on there again, starting her at the same price I paid. 
She really is a cutie, I can't wait to get my other one so I can finally debox one. ^^

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 20, 2012, 07:11:39 AM »
Ugh, I hate fedex for the same reasons, ShortyBoo!  Fedex has NEVER knocked and I'm home pretty much all day.  UPS is a bit better, they at least knock before running off! :lol:

I've had problems with Fedex deliveries at home and at my office. It can be such a pain getting my package from them if I'm not around to receive it. The worst tale I have to tell deals with what happened at my job. They had attempted to drop off a huge pile of packages but some how didn't buzz our office (?!?!) and instead crossed off our address and changed it to one that happened to be the local UPS store! A rival company! They didn't even leave notification! If it wasn't for the nice manager at the UPS store looking up our office's phone number we would of never gotten them. My boss went to town on them! We where all so upset by the whole situation.

I do however try to keep perspective on this situation. In the Chicago area pretty much all forms of package and postal delivery have a reputation for being a giant P.I.T.A. I'm sure the majority of people will have no problems with Fedex and receive their package from Hasbro. This is just one crazy instance of negligence and overall for the amount of deliveries Fedex makes in a week let alone a year this sort of thing is probably pretty rare. We get at least 5-8 Fedex/UPS guys up here a day delivering printing proofs, samples and client info. The vast majority of the time nothing goes wrong. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with whoever runs our local Fedex delivery service.

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #1267 on: July 20, 2012, 07:25:48 AM »
Alrighty, I'm up and ready to stalk!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 20, 2012, 07:30:02 AM »
Ugh. I just realized I have a doctor's appointment at 11. ugh. I KNOW it's going to pop up while I'm there.  >_<

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 20, 2012, 07:34:21 AM »
All right,  here's a fun little hypothetical question.  IF you could have as many Ditzy's as you wanted, how many would you buy (@19.99 each) and what would you do with them?

Tenar

« Reply #1270 on: July 20, 2012, 07:35:30 AM »
Do people think that any more Ditzy's will available today at 12?

She is still on the website so I think it is possible.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 20, 2012, 07:37:07 AM »
Alrighty, I'm up and ready to stalk!

Woo hoo! Greet the day!! :cheer: Are we going to have another breakfast discussion? Right now I'm ... still full of soda from chugging it to stay awake. XD OOPS!

Did anyone see the Dark Knight Rises last night? I got home at 3, stayed up til now! XD
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 20, 2012, 07:37:59 AM »
All right,  here's a fun little hypothetical question.  IF you could have as many Ditzy's as you wanted, how many would you buy (@19.99 each) and what would you do with them?

As many as I wanted? Assuming I never paid out the butt for one on eBay, I'd buy 3. One for me to leave in the box, one to take out of the box, and one to give to this girl that I've been promising a Lily Blossom repaint to!

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #1273 on: July 20, 2012, 07:42:55 AM »
No breakfast for me sadly, well maybe I'll have some cereal. Usually when I wake up my stomach is all like "eww gross, food!"

Though if I'm going to have something I best go grab it now, huh.

I'd just buy my one! One is all I want for my collection :)
But if I was able to buy another I would get it for my friend Pristine (who may go by something else here). She was with me at the Fair when we were trying to get a Ditzy for ourselves and a few members of the Arena. And she also went to SDCC and they were sold out by the time she got up there again. So she should definitely get one!

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #1274 on: July 20, 2012, 07:43:44 AM »
My order for her still says "pending," on paypal... should I worry? D:

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal