collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45052 times)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1230 on: July 19, 2012, 09:08:23 PM »
I got my :muffin: Pony today (from ebay) and I really adore her! ... I admit that the only remorse I have about her is that I feel a bit bad for people who waited in line and never got one. :( But she's super cute, and I really like her mane! No really... I love the lemonade-yellow color. It makes me think of G3 Moondancer.

Of course I deboxed her, but I'll take extra special care of her. :) But of course, I gotta give her some attention too...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wedding Cake? Why not a Wedding Muffin?

It's time for all good silly pegasi to go to sleep.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: July 19, 2012, 09:10:35 PM »
I can't decide whether to debox mine or not.... I'm so torn!

Offline Whoa1234

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: July 19, 2012, 09:18:24 PM »
She looks precious in those pjs!!!

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #1233 on: July 19, 2012, 09:23:56 PM »
OMG, I did not know that G1 clothes fits the Fashion Styling ponies!! *grabs Pinkie*
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: July 19, 2012, 09:27:54 PM »
OMG, I did not know that G1 clothes fits the Fashion Styling ponies!! *grabs Pinkie*

Haha and thus a trend was born... (Should someone start a pic thread in the Corral? XD )
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: July 19, 2012, 09:29:45 PM »
Neither did I!  She's SOOO cute in those PJs!!

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: July 19, 2012, 10:04:58 PM »
When (I say when!!) you guys get your Ditzy Doos, are you going to unbox? Mine came in the post today and I looked at her and was like...omg, do I take her out (my original plan???) I'm just displaying her MIB right now but .., o_0 (SWEATS LOL) (feels the stress as if a MOC right in front of self and wanting to...SHRED THE CARD AND FREE THE PONY--)
One of my sisters got her Ditzy Doo from eBay today in the mail. She was extremely excited and asked me to de-box her. Well, we already have a MIB Ditzy Doo from MLP Fair, so why not? And I had gotten really good at de-boxing ponies without ruining the packaging.

It was acually pretty easy to de-box her.  ^.^ Just carefully peeled off the tape on the side without the CC sticker and pulled out the cardboard. Then I peeled off the tape that attached her hair to the cardboard and removed her from the bottom plastic very carefully. Ditzy Doo was finally FREEEEE!!

I can honestly say she looks about 10 times more adorable outside her box. If you want to de-box her then I say go for it, but if you want to keep her MIB that's ok too. I will be de-boxing mine when she arrives, and if I am able to snag one for my other sis she will want to de-box it too. We already have one from MLP Fair MIB that we share as a family.

And oh yes, and be sure to save the box after you open her!!!  ^.^

Wait...So, your sister already bought one from ebay, you bought one from the HTS, you have one from the fair, and you're trying to buy another one?!  So you'd have 4 of her (5 if your order wasn't cancelled)??  That's a lot of :muffin: Ponies in one house!  Why don't you give your sister the 3rd :muffin: Pony from the fair, if you and your other sister each already have one?  It doesn't really matter, I just don't understand the need for a 4th for 3 people.

Well, I hope if the re-re-list her tomorrow, that those of you who have missed out completely so far get one.

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1237 on: July 19, 2012, 10:36:03 PM »
When (I say when!!) you guys get your Ditzy Doos, are you going to unbox? Mine came in the post today and I looked at her and was like...omg, do I take her out (my original plan???) I'm just displaying her MIB right now but .., o_0 (SWEATS LOL) (feels the stress as if a MOC right in front of self and wanting to...SHRED THE CARD AND FREE THE PONY--)
One of my sisters got her Ditzy Doo from eBay today in the mail. She was extremely excited and asked me to de-box her. Well, we already have a MIB Ditzy Doo from MLP Fair, so why not? And I had gotten really good at de-boxing ponies without ruining the packaging.

It was acually pretty easy to de-box her.  ^.^ Just carefully peeled off the tape on the side without the CC sticker and pulled out the cardboard. Then I peeled off the tape that attached her hair to the cardboard and removed her from the bottom plastic very carefully. Ditzy Doo was finally FREEEEE!!

I can honestly say she looks about 10 times more adorable outside her box. If you want to de-box her then I say go for it, but if you want to keep her MIB that's ok too. I will be de-boxing mine when she arrives, and if I am able to snag one for my other sis she will want to de-box it too. We already have one from MLP Fair MIB that we share as a family.

And oh yes, and be sure to save the box after you open her!!!  ^.^

Wait...So, your sister already bought one from ebay, you bought one from the HTS, you have one from the fair, and you're trying to buy another one?!  So you'd have 4 of her (5 if your order wasn't cancelled)??  That's a lot of Ditzy Doos in one house!  Why don't you give your sister the 3rd Ditzy Doo from the fair, if you and your other sister each already have one?  It doesn't really matter, I just don't understand the need for a 4th for 3 people.

Well, I hope if the re-re-list her tomorrow, that those of you who have missed out completely so far get one.

At MLP Fair I was originally planning to get 2 for myself (one to open, one to keep MIB) and each of my sisters were planning to buy one. I got ONE with my ticket package and when we got in line, they sold out. So we went home with one. We decided to share it and keep it MIB while displaying it in our living room.

Well the Sunday after Comic Con my mom and sister camped out on HTS. Of course she didn't show up, and my sister didn't want to risk not getting one, so she paid my mom to buy her one on eBay. At that point we were so sure that she wasn't going up at all, since she sold out at the con. Later in the week I joined the camp out on MLP Arena for :muffin: Pony to try to get one for myself. I was lucky and was able to order ONE on Wednesday. I tried to order two more but the others got cancelled.

I now realize that if the other orders went through, we would have gotten extras. My sister and I have quite a few friends who are huge fans of FiM that would love to get a :muffin: Pony, so if we did get extras we would give them to our friends for the price of the pony+shipping.

So right now that is a total of 3 :muffin: Ponies. I am going to the movies tomorrow for my sister's birthday and will not be online around the time they usually go up. I probably won't be able to get one for my youngest sis, but she doesn't care as much for FiM as my other sister does. So, yeah. That's my whole story. 3 :muffin: Ponies. One for MIB display and the others for our personal collections. And we got each one from 3 different sources: MLP Fair, eBay, and HTS. I think that's pretty fair for one household.

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #1238 on: July 20, 2012, 12:33:37 AM »
I'm not going to hate on anyone, because I understand wanting to have one to brush and play with and then another to keep mint in the box... but when talking about a pony that is becoming increasingly harder to get and that is quite sought after in this community and in others, I would certainly not buy two for myself (one for display and one for play).

I was lucky to snag a deal on last year's exclusive and the FiM poster on eBay, and I removed the girl from her box and brushed her hair and made it look good, but I keep her in the box for display. All I did to the box was open it and remove the tape and plastic thing from her mane and tail. She still displays wonderfully and looks much nicer with her hair at her side rather than pulled back against the cardboard! So just something if you're not sure :)

I'm personally going to try my darndest to get my Ditzy tomorrow morning, but it will be rough because I'm pretty sure they'll be releasing her while I'm at an appointment. I refuse to let her elude me this badly, I refuse to let her win XD

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: July 20, 2012, 02:59:15 AM »

Lol so true! reanna-mator you have started a whole new fad...as G4 FS across the globe are suddenly decked out in G1 wear :)

Edit for spelling fail *head desk*
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:38:24 AM by hathorcat »
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: July 20, 2012, 04:12:50 AM »
I got an email from HasbroToyShop (at like 1:30am, strangely) saying mine shipped, but I can't figure out how to track it since it doesn't say how it was shipped. It's not a USPS tracking number, nor a UPS tracking. I'm not sure about FedEx but I don't think it is either. Anyone know how to track her? I have a really odd sleeping schedule, so I like to know when to expect packages so I can be awake and waiting for them.

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #1241 on: July 20, 2012, 04:17:29 AM »
She looks darling in the G1 pajamas!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: July 20, 2012, 04:24:10 AM »
Bragging (or even chatting) about getting multiple exclusives, in a thread where a lot of people got none, is really not cool, IMHO. What you do with your money is your own business - but you open yourself up to attack when you go bandying it about in public. And I'm not gonna feel bad if you feel "hurt" about it, either.

I'm camping the **** out of it this time. I left yesterday because I was told it would be weeks before this mess was "sorted out." Eff off, Hasbroken, next time I'm doing all my shopping from Taobao. >:I

(Also, in other sore-loser news, if anyone has a double? I would REALLY, REALLY love to buy it from them. :( And I would be happy to repay the favor in any way possible.)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: July 20, 2012, 04:34:28 AM »
I just got a shipping notification!  So, they're starting to send her out now. :D

I plan on taking pictures of her MIB then opening her up.  When she was first announced, I had hoped to get two so I could keep one MIB, but after seeing how hard it was to get her, I decided I'd pass any extras on to the community at cost.  Of course, I was only able to get one anyway. 

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Tenar

« Reply #1244 on: July 20, 2012, 04:36:15 AM »
Yesterday it seemed to be about 11am eastern time. I'd suggest check that time again
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:38:33 AM by Tenar »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal