collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45126 times)

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1215 on: July 19, 2012, 08:16:34 PM »
There are exactly 80 on eBay. The cheapest is just over $40 if someone want's to go that route and snag her.

ETA: She is a buy it now and I made a mistake she is $53.99 including shipping.
That's actually not too bad since she ends up being $30 and some change after shipping and taxes on the hasbro shop.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1216 on: July 19, 2012, 08:18:41 PM »
Flutterbloom,  if you do manage to order her before you leave make sure you have your grandmas three digit security code.  I wasnt expecting that and almost missed out again because I didn't have my card with me.

Oh yes, I do know about the security code now. When I first ordered from my mom's account on Wednesday I had to type it in, and good thing my mom has the world's easiest security code. It's three of the same number so I remembered it from past online orders. But if it was different I would have been in trouble, lol. My mom wrote down my grandma's security code so if I ever do see Ditzy Doo in stock again I could easily order one for my sister's (late) birthday present.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: July 19, 2012, 08:20:56 PM »
There are exactly 80 on eBay. The cheapest is just over $40 if someone want's to go that route and snag her.

That's actually not too bad since she ends up being $30 and some change after shipping and taxes on the hasbro shop.

That is actually ended if you click to view it. :sad:

LizbethDawn

« Reply #1218 on: July 19, 2012, 08:22:40 PM »

That is actually ended if you click to view it. :sad:

Awe darn! I didn't click just looked at the list. Sorry guys :/

In that case the cheapest one is $99.98  :yikes:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:25:30 PM by LizbethDawn »

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: July 19, 2012, 08:30:03 PM »
When (I say when!!) you guys get your Ditzy Doos, are you going to unbox? Mine came in the post today and I looked at her and was like...omg, do I take her out (my original plan???) I'm just displaying her MIB right now but .., o_0 (SWEATS LOL) (feels the stress as if a MOC right in front of self and wanting to...SHRED THE CARD AND FREE THE PONY--)

January Joy

« Reply #1220 on: July 19, 2012, 08:34:43 PM »
Do you guys really think there may be some extras left tomorrow? I'm thinking of trying since my friend couldn't snag me one at Comic Con, but eh...I'm not sure what time I should start crazily refreshing the page. 10 AM? :p

Edit: Nevermind, I see people managed to snag her between 8-8:45 AM so I'll get up at 7:30 to be safe. :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:45:41 PM by January Joy »

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: July 19, 2012, 08:36:48 PM »
When (I say when!!) you guys get your Ditzy Doos, are you going to unbox? Mine came in the post today and I looked at her and was like...omg, do I take her out (my original plan???) I'm just displaying her MIB right now but .., o_0 (SWEATS LOL) (feels the stress as if a MOC right in front of self and wanting to...SHRED THE CARD AND FREE THE PONY--)
Mine will remain in her cardboard prison.

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: July 19, 2012, 08:37:22 PM »

If I'd gotten a $20 volderpmort she'd come out of the package as fast as I could open the box.  Unfortunately, that's not the case, so now I feel like I have to leave her in!  lol, isn't that stupid? I have a hard time opening things though. Almost none of my g4 collection has been taken out of the box, and that's a looooot of ponies.

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1223 on: July 19, 2012, 08:41:07 PM »
Mine is staying MIB, just the same as all my Con/Fair ponies.  She shall set on my top pony shelf in a place of honor, surrounded by her other FS companions. :D
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #1224 on: July 19, 2012, 08:42:18 PM »
I HIGHLY recommend saving the box, even if you unbox her . . . it can be flattened to save space.  It's so lovely and I'm sure eventually you will be able to sell it for a few bucks, even without the pony inside.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #1225 on: July 19, 2012, 08:42:51 PM »
I can't decide either. I kinda wanna take her out--I might open the box but keep it to put her back in when I'm done.
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline agnusdei

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • little lamb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: July 19, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »

I got my :muffin: Pony today as well, and after taking some photos of her MIB I went ahead and took her out. I'm not a MIB collector at all (I love playing with my ponies and brushing their hair) and I have no plans to resell her so keeping her at top value isn't a huge factor for me, but even I had that moment of... oh gosh I want to free her so bad but should I really??  Her packaging is relatively easy to gently open though, you just need to cut a strip of tape on one side of the box and the tape holding the plastic attached to her hair and she's out.  I personally find that having her + her lovely box still in good condition and being able to put her back in it if I wanted to display her that way (even if she is no longer mint in a never opened box) preferable to keeping her sealed in the box forever. That is just my personal preference for collecting though, I'm sure many people will be keeping her MIB and that is perfectly fine as well.   ^.^
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:38:18 AM by agnusdei »

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: July 19, 2012, 08:56:38 PM »
I'm not a mib collector, and everyone else has been freed from their prisons, but I still have last year's in box, so she'll probably be the same.  I guess I consider the box as part of her display, and in that case it's easier to keep her in it and save shelf space XD  Maybe I'll cave someday, but for now, she'll probably stay in it.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: July 19, 2012, 08:56:54 PM »
I wouldn't want her if I couldn't open her, what's the fun of a brushable pony you can't brush?
Besides, she NEEDS to join my FS mane 6 and princesses. c:
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Flutterblossom

« Reply #1229 on: July 19, 2012, 09:02:30 PM »
One of my sisters got her Ditzy Doo from eBay today in the mail. She was extremely excited and asked me to de-box her. Well, we already have a MIB Ditzy Doo from MLP Fair, so why not? And I had gotten really good at de-boxing ponies without ruining the packaging.

It was acually pretty easy to de-box her.  ^.^ Just carefully peeled off the tape on the side without the CC sticker and pulled out the cardboard. Then I peeled off the tape that attached her hair to the cardboard and removed her from the bottom plastic very carefully. Ditzy Doo was finally FREEEEE!!

I can honestly say she looks about 10 times more adorable outside her box. If you want to de-box her then I say go for it, but if you want to keep her MIB that's ok too. I will be de-boxing mine when she arrives, and if I am able to snag one for my other sis she will want to de-box it too. We already have one from MLP Fair MIB that we share as a family.

And oh yes, and be sure to save the box after you open her!!!  ^.^
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:07:13 PM by Flutterblossom »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal