collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45490 times)

BelovedDoll

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1200 on: July 19, 2012, 05:08:56 PM »
I made an account so it'll be easy tomorrow. Now watch me be ready for noon and she won't show up at all. -_-

Great idea. I went and created an account, too.

Bronley

« Reply #1201 on: July 19, 2012, 05:56:29 PM »
There was a re-listing? :/ Seriously?
Yes, from the thread here looks like she lasted from 11:30 AM Eastern to 11:50 AM Eastern this time.

We are expecting another small batch tomorrow, probably around noon Eastern.

Flutterblossom

« Reply #1202 on: July 19, 2012, 06:20:09 PM »
My mom created a new account with my grandma's info on it for tomorrow. But since it's my sisters b-day, we will be going to the movies around 11 am. My cell phone has slow Internet, but maybe I can check while in the movies if the screen is on a very low light setting.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: July 19, 2012, 06:30:24 PM »
I've been working in a :muffin: Pony plush and the last few days have inspired me to finish her lol. I might put her up to trade for SDCC :muffin: Pony when she's done. Wishful thinking...
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Flutterblossom

« Reply #1204 on: July 19, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »
Awww man my phone's Internet does not work on Hasbrotoyshop.com!!! Grrrrr I hope she goes up on Saturday too. It looks like I will be missing the Friday one.  :( and just when I got my grandmas credit card info too.  :cry:

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: July 19, 2012, 06:49:22 PM »
Flutterbloom,  if you do manage to order her before you leave make sure you have your grandmas three digit security code.  I wasnt expecting that and almost missed out again because I didn't have my card with me.

LizbethDawn

« Reply #1206 on: July 19, 2012, 07:06:27 PM »
I made an account so it'll be easy tomorrow. Now watch me be ready for noon and she won't show up at all. -_-

Is this when they usually go up?

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: July 19, 2012, 07:13:02 PM »
I'm going to try to be up tomorrow. I hope I can sleep tonight; that was the issue today. I slept until 12:30. :huh:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KnottyKitty

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: July 19, 2012, 07:16:41 PM »
I feel like I must be misinterpreting something here.

As far as I can tell, Hasbro had a "one Ditzy per person" rule, presumably to give everyone an equal chance at getting one, and/or to prevent scalpers from buying up all of them on the spot. Seems fair to me. And then I see this thread, full of people who are actually bragging about breaking that rule by using multiple shipping addresses. Nobody minds that? Really? I've no interest in Ditzy personally, but judging from the 80+ pages of this thread, there were a LOT of people who really wanted one but didn't get one. Placing a second order using a different credit card is kind of like getting a free sample at the grocery store, then going around a corner and putting on a mustache and hat, then getting back in line for another free sample. Except in this case the free sample is a very sought-after (and not free) pony.

I dunno. I'm not even involved in this. *wanders away*

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: July 19, 2012, 07:19:36 PM »
^ some of us have a household where more than one person wants her.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: July 19, 2012, 07:24:36 PM »
I think some people are buying for friends and siblings or to offer up in here presumably at cost so the scalpers dont get them all.  That is why they are getting extras (or trying to).  And some have expressed guilt at ordering more than one.

But let's not start a disturbance here.  This so far has been the nicest set of collectors I have seen online!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LizbethDawn

« Reply #1211 on: July 19, 2012, 07:33:59 PM »
erm double post -.-
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 07:44:49 PM by LizbethDawn »

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: July 19, 2012, 07:56:14 PM »
Yep,  if I manage to get a second one it's not even shipping to my household, it's shipping straight to the person I offered to help, makes
It cheaper for them and then I don't have to find time to goto the post office.  I think everyone who is trying to get more then one on this post is trying to get them to stay in the pony community and help those who work or have other obligations at the time she may go up for sale.  That way we are also not supporting those who quadruple the price on eBay.

Flutterblossom

« Reply #1213 on: July 19, 2012, 08:05:18 PM »
I feel like I must be misinterpreting something here.

As far as I can tell, Hasbro had a "one Ditzy per person" rule, presumably to give everyone an equal chance at getting one, and/or to prevent scalpers from buying up all of them on the spot. Seems fair to me. And then I see this thread, full of people who are actually bragging about breaking that rule by using multiple shipping addresses. Nobody minds that? Really? I've no interest in Ditzy personally, but judging from the 80+ pages of this thread, there were a LOT of people who really wanted one but didn't get one. Placing a second order using a different credit card is kind of like getting a free sample at the grocery store, then going around a corner and putting on a mustache and hat, then getting back in line for another free sample. Except in this case the free sample is a very sought-after (and not free) pony.

I dunno. I'm not even involved in this. *wanders away*

Well, I'm trying to get another one for my sister. I know many people here are trying to get multiples for friends, siblings, and other Arena members. After all, it's better for the :muffin: Ponies to go to an Arena member/collector than a scalper/reseller.

LizbethDawn

« Reply #1214 on: July 19, 2012, 08:08:54 PM »
There are exactly 80 on eBay. The cheapest is just over $40 if someone want's to go that route and snag her.

ETA: She is a buy it now and I made a mistake she is $53.99 including shipping.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:10:33 PM by LizbethDawn »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal