collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45154 times)

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
Re: Is hasbrotoyshop down for anyone else right now?
« Reply #930 on: July 18, 2012, 10:53:20 AM »
i just ended up buying on on ebay for $60. it annoys me that i went to the orlando pony con, and came home without the exclusive.. now the toy shop is sold out. i just figure if they come available again. ill pop her back onto ebay..

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 18, 2012, 10:56:33 AM »
:cheer: Congrats to everyone who got one!

USA peeps are SO lucky, even though she sold out so quickly at least you all had half a chance! I don't think we'll ever see her here in the UK. :hug: for the Derpless people :hug:

But, I am still convinced that Hasbro will release her as a brushable at some point in the future.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #932 on: July 18, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »
I didn't get very far either but the lady I spoke with said that they are doing extra checking to make sure that the same credit card wasn't used with different addresses provided - so people won't be able to get more than one. She said she doubts any more will become available again today but to check back frequently because they will be going "in and out of stock," for a while.

I'm not going to get my hopes up but I suppose there is no harm in checking the site now and then.

Boo. That means my sisters won't get their Derpies....  :( I hope Hasbro won't completely cancel multiple orders... I'd be fine with just one I guess... At least it's good news for those who couldnt get one.

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #933 on: July 18, 2012, 10:59:02 AM »
Goodness. I picked a heck of a morning to sleep in.

I'd gotten one off eBay from a lovely lady for $46.50 with shipping, so I don't feel too bad to have paid only $16 over. I was hoping to get an extra for collectors/friends that didn't get one yet. Wow. Just wow.

:hug: Congrats to those collectors that DID get her! I'm happy to at least see more of them in collectors hands where they will be loved!

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #934 on: July 18, 2012, 10:59:28 AM »
I don't think that's all of them.. it also goes by supply and demand. they will make more or some sort of general release of her as well. they are stupid for making this the exclusive pony..

This. They need to make her a normal release or else I'm expecting them to get A LOT of pissed off e-mails. Just watch, if she never gets back in stock, she;ll be worth more than Rapunzel and Mimic eventually! :(

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 18, 2012, 11:05:13 AM »
I don't think that's all of them.. it also goes by supply and demand. they will make more or some sort of general release of her as well. they are stupid for making this the exclusive pony..

This. They need to make her a normal release or else I'm expecting them to get A LOT of pissed off e-mails. Just watch, if she never gets back in stock, she;ll be worth more than Rapunzel and Mimic eventually! :(
If they don't do a big release after this, then Hasbro's just stupid.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Bronley

« Reply #936 on: July 18, 2012, 11:08:13 AM »
She doesn't look decked out for a party to me.
You don't party in the nude?

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 18, 2012, 11:09:49 AM »
Stores are weird.  I'm doubting they will release her again in any way, but they will likely try to come up with an equally popular pony for next year. 

She doesn't look decked out for a party to me.
You don't party in the nude?

Well...

:)

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 18, 2012, 11:12:14 AM »
2007 was the year I believe that the first super hero comic con pony was released, if I remember right it was a mad rush for her as well and she sold out very quickly. I don't believe it was as quick as :muffin: Pony though.  I am glad for all who where able to get her and also my friend who loves :muffin: Pony more then me, just frustrated is all. I'm going to just keep on checking Hasbrotoyshop and eBay so see if she either goes back up or even lower then $80 on eBay.  I have all the comic con ponies and really hate to be short one :p
Slj84

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #939 on: July 18, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »
Heh heh.. Hasbroken. I'm sorry, I'm late to the part, but that's hilarious. I'm using that the next time Hasbro screws up. And there will probably be a next time. :P

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #940 on: July 18, 2012, 11:20:31 AM »
People keep referring to 2007.  What happened then?

In 2007 the site was lagging sooo badly that people could barely get on it due to the frenzied efforts of MLP collects, Transformers collectors, etc, to get the SDCC exclusives.  The site was so buggy and slow that it crashed almost every time you tried to make an order.  Crash, crash, crash.  I tried like 50 times to get my order to go through and FINALLY I got to the “Your order has been confirmed” page.

Then a day or two later I got NINE OR TEN “Your order has been shipped” notices.  What the . . . ?

I checked my credit card and it had been charged for a couple hundred dollars (don’t recall the exact amount)!   Even though I had only gotten to the “Your order has been confirmed” page once, I had successfully but unwittingly managed to order THIRTEEN 2007 superhero ponies.  And I couldn’t cancel them because they had already been shipped.

I have a picture of them somewhere on my computer, I’ll post it when I find it.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 18, 2012, 11:24:52 AM »
I hope everyone that wanted one was able to get one!

Flutterblossom

« Reply #942 on: July 18, 2012, 11:29:15 AM »
Do you guys think that multiple orders will completely be canceled? I'm gonna cry if I don't get at least one Ditzy Doo...  :cry:

I'm so worried!!! I didn't know it was one per household until after I ordered 3, I thought it ws one per order! You guys all calling costumor service are making me nervous!!  :unsure:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 11:31:49 AM by Flutterblossom »

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 18, 2012, 11:29:25 AM »
Wow ladymoondancer that's crazy!  And a huge superhero Army!  I remember it happening, but think I got lucky at that time and got my order in before the mad rush hit.  You would think at some point Hasbro could actually be prepared for this.  Anyone remember the pony point frilly frock disaster?  I did end up with one but Hasbro really screwed that up too. 

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 18, 2012, 11:30:33 AM »
Alright, I've cooled down a bit lol. It is what it is. I'll find her eventually, because things usually have a funny way of working out somehow. But I've got to keep a level head and not cave for eBay or anything equally ridiculous until I get a good deal.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal