collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 44329 times)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: Is hasbrotoyshop down for anyone else right now?
« Reply #885 on: July 18, 2012, 09:55:55 AM »
I missed it, I was at a meeting at work :/ Scared the hell out of my coworkers when I got to my desk and screamed no when I realized she was sold out.

Aw, sad.  :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ochibawolf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #886 on: July 18, 2012, 09:56:04 AM »
I'm so upset over this. I waited around all morning Monday and Tuesday for nothing, so thought nothing about waiting around for her today. FML.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: July 18, 2012, 09:59:01 AM »
So it wasn't just me having the "unable to load" error with their shopping cart?

Does this merit an angry letter to Hasbroken? I'm thinking yes. Who the hell has such a crappy check-out system, anyway? What's the point of signing up for an account if it affords you LESS SERVICE in the pursuit of an exclusive?! PS still pissed
I had the same frickin' problem. And I have every intention of writing a really pissed email. Sooo dissapointed right now!

I think I might too. I mean - what's the point of signing up to THEIR SITE if it means you get LESS SERVICE? :/ I'm really, really not okay with this. And, no offense to anyone else - but if their 'one perhousehold' plan is working so well, how come so many people got multiples? That probably goes double for resellers.
Yeah, what was the point of the limit, then?

Exactly. And yes, I'm bitter as hell right now - but if Hasbro says "the limit is one" and I got 0 and someone else got around the limit super friggin' easily, then yeah, Hasbro needs to freakin' check themselves before they wreck themselves.

Pissed email is in process. Shall we make this the pissed email-writing thread? ;)
Email sent. And I'm not trying to be mean to those who got mulitples, but I'm sad that you guys were able to get 2 or 3 while some of us couldn't even get the one we were allowed.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline KtKat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: July 18, 2012, 10:01:23 AM »
I used Chrome as my browser and I was logged into their site, had PayPal as my option and it didn't give me any trouble.  I'm glad I didn't try entering my card separately from the sound of it!  Nonetheless I feel horrible for everyone else who waited and prepared and had it fail :(

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #889 on: July 18, 2012, 10:01:33 AM »
Guys, I think the issues at checkout where prbly related to the hundreds of collectors (not just pony) swarming the site to get the exclusives...

Post Merge: July 18, 2012, 10:02:14 AM

I used Chrome as my browser and I was logged into their site, had PayPal as my option and it didn't give me any trouble.  I'm glad I didn't try entering my card separately from the sound of it!  Nonetheless I feel horrible for everyone else who waited and prepared and had it fail :(

Yes, I used chrome, was logged in beforehand, and used paypal just so I wasn't fumbling with CC info.
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #890 on: July 18, 2012, 10:02:24 AM »
It wasn't just Internet Explorer, I was on Firefox.  Apparently it was just a glitch for some people already signed in to accounts.  Way to go screwing over your regular customers Hasbroken.

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: July 18, 2012, 10:03:39 AM »
I really hope Hasbro comes through for you guys. Even though I got one, I'm a little miffed that people were able to (I'm assuming) successfully order multiples despite that rule. It was put in place for a reason and it seems that Hasbro blew it, but no surprises there. It's Hasbro.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Flutterblossom

« Reply #892 on: July 18, 2012, 10:03:52 AM »
So it wasn't just me having the "unable to load" error with their shopping cart?

Does this merit an angry letter to Hasbroken? I'm thinking yes. Who the hell has such a crappy check-out system, anyway? What's the point of signing up for an account if it affords you LESS SERVICE in the pursuit of an exclusive?! PS still pissed
I had the same frickin' problem. And I have every intention of writing a really pissed email. Sooo dissapointed right now!

I think I might too. I mean - what's the point of signing up to THEIR SITE if it means you get LESS SERVICE? :/ I'm really, really not okay with this. And, no offense to anyone else - but if their 'one perhousehold' plan is working so well, how come so many people got multiples? That probably goes double for resellers.

Maybe it was really one per order but they put up one per household to scare people into buying only one? I ordered 3 separatly and I got 3 confirmation emails. Hopefully that means all 3 will be shipped! I ordered 3 because I have two other sisters.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #893 on: July 18, 2012, 10:04:40 AM »
I used the guest login to get mine and had used paypal on chrome, but like I said, I had to redo things because I was missing information
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: July 18, 2012, 10:04:52 AM »
Well, the site is getting a HEAVY strain from all sorts of people getting stuff (and going around the one per household rule), so Hasbro can't be at fault for that. No matter how much you beef up a server, people are going to be using proxies, and being horrible people to screw other's over.

That said if only they had Pay After Delivery from PayPal I could have grabbed her. I won't have money until Friday or Saturday ;o;/

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: July 18, 2012, 10:05:36 AM »

Exactly. And yes, I'm bitter as hell right now - but if Hasbro says "the limit is one" and I got 0 and someone else got around the limit super friggin' easily, then yeah, Hasbro needs to freakin' check themselves before they wreck themselves.

Pissed email is in process. Shall we make this the pissed email-writing thread? ;)
Email sent. And I'm not trying to be mean to those who got mulitples, but I'm sad that you guys were able to get 2 or 3 while some of us couldn't even get the one we were allowed.

Exactly! I understand getting multiples (I would have too, I have sisters and friends who want one!), but ... if the rule was one per person, and I got NONE while people got two or three, yeah, I'm gonna feel ripped off. :/ Especially since I've been sitting here, for three days, for hours, with BRONCHITIS, and I got nothing.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: July 18, 2012, 10:06:27 AM »
flutterblossom, (and anyone else who ordered multiples), you should check your credit card statements. The system might have sent three emails but your card may have only been charged once.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: July 18, 2012, 10:06:56 AM »

Exactly! I understand getting multiples (I would have too, I have sisters and friends who want one!), but ... if the rule was one per person, and I got NONE while people got two or three, yeah, I'm gonna feel ripped off. :/ Especially since I've been sitting here, for three days, for hours, with BRONCHITIS, and I got nothing.
Yep. They shouldn't have bothered with the limit at all.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Vesperline

« Reply #898 on: July 18, 2012, 10:07:09 AM »
My friend collects toys in general, so he's used to dealing with this every year.  And every year its the same exact crap.  People getting around the limits then ebaying all their extras.  You'd think by now any one of these toy companies would have put more effort into preventing this.

And I've already seen people who got multiples beyond the limit AT the con already saying they got another one off HTS this morning.  Pretty despicable.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #899 on: July 18, 2012, 10:07:10 AM »
Do you think they'll restock any more, or is that it? I'm sad that so many people had to deal with glitches and got ganked in the end.

Post Merge: July 18, 2012, 10:07:57 AM

Yep. They shouldn't have bothered with the limit at all.
Lol, then they'd be sold out in 2 minutes instead of 12

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal