collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45050 times)

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is hasbrotoyshop down for anyone else right now?
« Reply #870 on: July 18, 2012, 09:47:53 AM »
Were you guys registered with HTS beforehand? I had them store my card info on the site and it went incredibly well, no lag or anything.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: July 18, 2012, 09:48:31 AM »
So it wasn't just me having the "unable to load" error with their shopping cart?

Does this merit an angry letter to Hasbroken? I'm thinking yes. Who the hell has such a crappy check-out system, anyway? What's the point of signing up for an account if it affords you LESS SERVICE in the pursuit of an exclusive?! PS still pissed
I had the same frickin' problem. And I have every intention of writing a really pissed email. Sooo dissapointed right now!

I think I might too. I mean - what's the point of signing up to THEIR SITE if it means you get LESS SERVICE? :/ I'm really, really not okay with this. And, no offense to anyone else - but if their 'one perhousehold' plan is working so well, how come so many people got multiples? That probably goes double for resellers.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #872 on: July 18, 2012, 09:49:11 AM »
Just got my confirmation email!  I'm so happy I don't have to pay ebay prices, but I'm bummed not everyone was able to get one.  :(  I've had a ball hanging out with everyone in this thread the past few days.  You guys have helped me somewhat save my sanity.  Hopefully once the hype dies down, everyone can grab one at a decent price.
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: July 18, 2012, 09:49:48 AM »
So it wasn't just me having the "unable to load" error with their shopping cart?

Does this merit an angry letter to Hasbroken? I'm thinking yes. Who the hell has such a crappy check-out system, anyway? What's the point of signing up for an account if it affords you LESS SERVICE in the pursuit of an exclusive?! PS still pissed
I had the same frickin' problem. And I have every intention of writing a really pissed email. Sooo dissapointed right now!

I think I might too. I mean - what's the point of signing up to THEIR SITE if it means you get LESS SERVICE? :/ I'm really, really not okay with this. And, no offense to anyone else - but if their 'one perhousehold' plan is working so well, how come so many people got multiples? That probably goes double for resellers.
Yeah, what was the point of the limit, then?
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: July 18, 2012, 09:50:12 AM »
I think limits only slow down how quick they go.  But not by much.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 10:47:16 AM by marigold »

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: July 18, 2012, 09:50:23 AM »

I ordered multiples.  I've gotten a confirmation email from hasbro for each, but like others, will be biting my nails til they ship lol.  I've been camping HTS for 3 days, to get her for people on my list I couldn't get her for at comic con.  I really hope they overlook the same address on all orders XD

Now I can go back to bed and actually sleep.  I've had 2 Ditzy Doo dreams this week, if not more lol.

I hope it works out.  I never heard back from my pre seller so at least I know I have one now!!  This worked out better than signing up for classes, I thought for sure hasbro's website would crash.

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #876 on: July 18, 2012, 09:51:37 AM »
Did you guys see the description for her on the site? Too funny!   
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: July 18, 2012, 09:52:20 AM »
I'm completely crushed right now.  One moment Jem is available and the next moment she's gone.  She's my main collection, I go to the conventions, I'm part of the convention staff this year, I participated in the Intregrity toys survey one what Jem doll they would be doing,...... so sad right now. :(

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #878 on: July 18, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »

I know I'll be sending a very angry email shortly.  Why am I being penalized because I'm a regular customer to their store? :(

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: July 18, 2012, 09:53:04 AM »
Were you guys registered with HTS beforehand? I had them store my card info on the site and it went incredibly well, no lag or anything.

I was signed in and everything.  The first time I clicked on Check Out it was being so so slow, and I got impatient and kept clicking it over and over.  I wonder now if I had just left it alone if it would have worked.  I officially hate Internet Explorer (I think I may have gotten some viruses in the past from using it), and now I will only be using Firefox.

Offline chibiric

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: July 18, 2012, 09:53:09 AM »
okay i think ive calmed down enough that i can get up off this chair and get some food in me.  I wish everyone luck in the second round of the Derpwatch, hopefully we will see "shipped" by the weekend.

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #881 on: July 18, 2012, 09:53:20 AM »
Did you guys see the description for her on the site? Too funny!   

they really seem obsessed with her silky smooth hair.

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: July 18, 2012, 09:53:37 AM »

Exactly. And yes, I'm bitter as hell right now - but if Hasbro says "the limit is one" and I got 0 and someone else got around the limit super friggin' easily, then yeah, Hasbro needs to freakin' check themselves before they wreck themselves.

Pissed email is in process. Shall we make this the pissed email-writing thread? ;)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: July 18, 2012, 09:54:41 AM »
She doesn't look decked out for a party to me.

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #884 on: July 18, 2012, 09:55:16 AM »
I missed it, I was at a meeting at work :/ Scared the hell out of my coworkers when I got to my desk and screamed no when I realized she was sold out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal