collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45362 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is hasbrotoyshop down for anyone else right now?
« Reply #855 on: July 18, 2012, 09:43:02 AM »
No one has extras, I take it? :/
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #856 on: July 18, 2012, 09:43:32 AM »
I will be raffling off mine. :)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 18, 2012, 09:44:04 AM »
I was surprised how smoothly that went. Last year the site was so slow, but I think I just happened to refresh the site at just the right time and I clicked that add to cart button so fast as soon as I saw her. I was shaking so badly that I was afraid of messing up when entering the cc info. But I did get the confirmation page and I got the email right away as well. I think it did help that I was already signed in to my account and I probably did manage to fill everything out before most people even realized the exclusives were up.

It's such a relief to have this over and done with. Now I need to do the housework I put off doing the last two days while waiting for her to go on sale.

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #858 on: July 18, 2012, 09:44:28 AM »
I ordered one on my iPad and two on a pc. Since I got the confirmation emails hopefully they will ship out 3!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 18, 2012, 09:44:54 AM »
Were people able to grab more than one??  She had a limit on her and I didn't want to ruin my chances.

I ordered multiples.  I've gotten a confirmation email from hasbro for each, but like others, will be biting my nails til they ship lol.  I've been camping HTS for 3 days, to get her for people on my list I couldn't get her for at comic con.  I really hope they overlook the same address on all orders XD

Now I can go back to bed and actually sleep.  I've had 2 :muffin: Pony dreams this week, if not more lol.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 18, 2012, 09:45:01 AM »
I don't have any extras that I got off HTS unfortunately.  My bum of a pre-seller did get back to me in the end, so I'll have an extra that I will probably put up for sale, but I paid more for that one >_<
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 18, 2012, 09:45:54 AM »
I can't believe I decided to sleep in like that today. :/ Can anyone who got extra pm me please?

Well at least you got some rest.  Some of us have been up for hours anxiously awaiting the pony, only to put one in our shopping carts and for some reason be unable to check out.

Offline chibiric

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 18, 2012, 09:46:02 AM »
This is making me dread Monday morning when the Monster High doll Scarah Screams goes up for sale on mattycollector. I will have to be lightning fast for her!

Oh god me too!! Seeing how the trend this year is all the con stuff is limited to 1 we may have a chance but that also sucks for people who like to have two like myself cuz im a "one in box one to play with" kind of person. but we'll have to wait and see if Mattel is going to follow suit.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: July 18, 2012, 09:46:11 AM »
So it wasn't just me having the "unable to load" error with their shopping cart?

Does this merit an angry letter to Hasbroken? I'm thinking yes. Who the hell has such a crappy check-out system, anyway? What's the point of signing up for an account if it affords you LESS SERVICE in the pursuit of an exclusive?! PS still pissed
I had the same frickin' problem. And I have every intention of writing a really pissed email. Sooo dissapointed right now!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 18, 2012, 09:46:36 AM »
Just got my confirmation email.   :biggrin:

I'm very relieved she lasted long enough for me to get logged back in after the problem with the checkout button.  I was using IE too.

I was going to try for another to help out those who weren't able to get her, but she was gone before I had a chance.  It looks like it wouldn't have worked anyway since it was one per household.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: July 18, 2012, 09:46:47 AM »
I will be raffling off mine. :)

Yeah, I think I'd rather just straight-up pay for one though, I never seem to do well with raffles. But I'm sure everyone else will be interested!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline CrystalSnowflake

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 18, 2012, 09:47:04 AM »
I got to checkout and then it said out of stock!!! I am so sad I misses out on her!!! I hope she shows up again.
~*Ponies for Sale*~
Sales Link - http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,397254.0.htmll
G4 - Mint Ponies with Accessories and Backcards, Production Sample, Funko Chase, Blind bag, and Buildings

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 18, 2012, 09:47:21 AM »
I wonder how many they had available on the website?  I was able to get one for myself, plus told my friend how went to SDCC (and came up empty-handed), and then he got one too.
Now I feel a bit silly for having ordered one from Ebay, but oh well...

Don't feel silly.  I ordered pre-sale from ebay too.  I am waiting to hear what happened, but I wanted to be sure I had her one way or the other.  I pretty much figured I would have no luck online but I was going to try. 

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #868 on: July 18, 2012, 09:47:27 AM »
This is making me dread Monday morning when the Monster High doll Scarah Screams goes up for sale on mattycollector. I will have to be lightning fast for her!

Oh god me too!! Seeing how the trend this year is all the con stuff is limited to 1 we may have a chance but that also sucks for people who like to have two like myself cuz im a "one in box one to play with" kind of person. but we'll have to wait and see if Mattel is going to follow suit.

Lots of us will be stressing out that morning for sure!! I already am feeling it and it's 5 days away! D:

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 18, 2012, 09:47:42 AM »
We won't know if anyone got any extras until we see either a cleared payment or a shipping notice. They can still cancel and refund folks. It's that simple. We just play round two of the waiting game now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal