collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45141 times)

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is hasbrotoyshop down for anyone else right now?
« Reply #555 on: July 18, 2012, 07:11:35 AM »
Nanh my best is if they say they have some, they have some.

Evening_Moonstone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #556 on: July 18, 2012, 07:11:52 AM »

Is anyone else worried that they might have sold through ALL of their stock at Comic Con???? :shocked:
I've been worried about that a lot.  I've heard that they sold out of her so fast, and that the stock on the website is typically what's left over after the con.  But you never know - there may be a few left out there.
They haven't put up any of the other exclusives yet, and I'm sure there are SOME things still left, even if they aren't ponies.  That's when I'm giving up, when other Hasbro exclusives show up in the shop.

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 18, 2012, 07:12:14 AM »
Yeah, until I see other SDCC exclusives and no Ditzy, I'm holding out hope that Hasbro has some left for the shop.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 18, 2012, 07:12:25 AM »
I just really hope she goes up today.  I couldn't keep this up for say, another week. O_O

Offline chibiric

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 18, 2012, 07:13:57 AM »
Ughh, it feels like it's never going to happen!  Part of me is really worried that after all this waiting, she won't be available after all!  What if Hasbro didn't reserve any for the website and just neglected to tell the fans?  I wouldn't put it past them. 

Is anyone else worried that they might have sold through ALL of their stock at Comic Con???? :shocked:

As someone whos bought the con pony for the past couple years I doubt they ran out. Although this is the longest year we've had to wait. In the past it was the first monday after the con and there was a link right on the front page for con exclusives. Ugh this year is torture!!!

OnBook

« Reply #560 on: July 18, 2012, 07:14:34 AM »
The CSR people seem convinced there's some stock at least. Granted, they also say they don't know much of anything. So grain of salt and all that.

Whee, sig fun!

Offline ebmerc

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 18, 2012, 07:15:21 AM »
I'm assuming they have some SDCC exclusives left. The Jem one cost a pretty penny so I'm guessing they gotta have some leftovers of her and others. If I see Jem then I know the exclusives are up and if I don't see the famed Ditzy Doo then yea I'm throwing in the towel.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 18, 2012, 07:16:01 AM »
Ughh, it feels like it's never going to happen!  Part of me is really worried that after all this waiting, she won't be available after all!  What if Hasbro didn't reserve any for the website and just neglected to tell the fans?  I wouldn't put it past them. 

As someone whos bought the con pony for the past couple years I doubt they ran out. Although this is the longest year we've had to wait. In the past it was the first monday after the con and there was a link right on the front page for con exclusives. Ugh this year is torture!!!

Nope, actually last year it was Tuesday, not Monday. I still have last year's order confirmation in my email inbox. It went up the Tuesday after the con at around 2:15PM Central time.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #563 on: July 18, 2012, 07:17:21 AM »

I was wondering about that, but then I saw that none of their other exclusives are up, either. I find it hard to believe that EVERYTHING they brought to the Con sold out.
Good morning all! As far as stock I think they are just a little slow at getting stuff up... Remember this is hasbro we are talking about and nothing has been done in somewhat a timely manner these few years
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

MagpiesGlitter

« Reply #564 on: July 18, 2012, 07:17:48 AM »
I can't quite decide if she is worth this. But I also can't stop myself. Refresh. Refresh. Wait.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 18, 2012, 07:18:11 AM »
When Disney puts up their limited dolls they tell us the time and day, but even then sometimes the doll doesn't show up until hours later.  I waited two hours past the hour the last time.  For Merida someone finally linked us to the website sales page code before she was showing in the searches for her on the store site.  I don't know how they did it though but it meant I could finally go to bed.

Out of curiosity, do you think most of the people trying to buy Ditzy are adults (that is for adults).  Or do you think there are many parents trying to get one for their kids?

Offline RavenFeather

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 18, 2012, 07:18:50 AM »
Ugh, I'm not used to getting up this early three days in a row, usually I wake up around noon (Central)!  My eyes keep flipping out and feel much like our little muffin pony' eyes!   :zzz:
 Thanks Bronely!

Offline chibiric

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 18, 2012, 07:19:02 AM »
I can't quite decide if she is worth this. But I also can't stop myself. Refresh. Refresh. Wait.
Im with you on that one. lol

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 18, 2012, 07:19:08 AM »
I'm assuming they have some SDCC exclusives left. The Jem one cost a pretty penny so I'm guessing they gotta have some leftovers of her and others. If I see Jem then I know the exclusives are up and if I don't see the famed Ditzy Doo then yea I'm throwing in the towel.

I wish that Jem doll wasn't so pricy! I'd love to have her, but if I get her, and they come out with the rest of the holograms and misfits at that price I'll have to have them too, and it's a dark road I don't want to go down!

Offline ebmerc

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 18, 2012, 07:21:15 AM »

I wish that Jem doll wasn't so pricy! I'd love to have her, but if I get her, and they come out with the rest of the holograms and misfits at that price I'll have to have them too, and it's a dark road I don't want to go down!

I'm not a big doll collector but I would SERIOUSLY have to consider purchasing The Misfits if they're made. Some of the best 80's big hair band designs I've ever seen!  :drunk:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal