collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45432 times)

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
Re: Is hasbrotoyshop down for anyone else right now?
« Reply #210 on: July 17, 2012, 07:42:43 AM »
Just in case people didn't see my edit, in 2007 I ordered my ponies at 2 PM Pacific Time, which would be 12 noon Eastern Time, I believe.    But I also think I ordered the ponies after coming back from lunch, so it's possible they were put on HasbroToyShop a bit earlier than that.

The TRU near me shut down. :/  But there is a Target opening just a few blocks from where I work!
I hate time zones.

I feel like there had been more TRUs in my area, but the better ones closed. Thankfully, the Walmarts and TRUs are close to each other, so on a good day, I can convince a driver to take me on the "pony circuit".
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 17, 2012, 07:44:25 AM »
Just in case people didn't see my edit, in 2007 I ordered my ponies at 2 PM Pacific Time, which would be 12 noon Eastern Time, I believe.    But I also think I ordered the ponies after coming back from lunch, so it's possible they were put on HasbroToyShop a bit earlier than that.

The TRU near me shut down. :/  But there is a Target opening just a few blocks from where I work!

I think it's the other way around. If it was 2PM Pacific Time then it would be like 5PM Eastern Time. I think if they go up today it may be at 9AM Pacific time which would make it Noon Eastern time.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 17, 2012, 07:45:32 AM »
Last year, the pony was on the site just after 2PM Central time, so 3PM Eastern and 12PM Pacific. So it could still be like 4 more hours.

Evening_Moonstone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2012, 07:46:03 AM »

I think it's the other way around. If it was 2PM Pacific Time then it would be like 5PM Eastern Time. I think if they go up today it may be at 9AM Pacific time which would make it Noon Eastern time.
I was just about to post that.  We have a time zone section on our work homepage, and it's the only way I can keep track of timezone differences!

Offline ebmerc

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 17, 2012, 07:47:05 AM »
Last year, the pony was on the site just after 2PM Central time, so 3PM Eastern and 12PM Pacific. So it could still be like 4 more hours.

I hope it's similar this year if they go up today. I have a client meeting at 10am and I would hate to miss out!

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2012, 07:47:48 AM »
*sigh*  so much waiting.......
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ebmerc

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 17, 2012, 07:48:13 AM »

I was just about to post that.  We have a time zone section on our work homepage, and it's the only way I can keep track of timezone differences!

I have to stop and think about it every time! My recent change in timezones doesn't help me out either. :p

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 17, 2012, 07:52:54 AM »
I never had much issue with timezones. I was born in IL (Central time) and raised in MI (Eastern time) and I've always gone back and forth between the two time zones because of family in both states. Then my brother and his wife moved to Mesa, AZ for awhile so we had to keep their timezone in mind when calling them. Of course, that was really strange to get used to because since they don't change their clocks for DST, so we had to keep in mind whether they were on Mountain or Pacific time.

Offline Moss

• Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 17, 2012, 07:54:07 AM »
Like I said, I hate timezones. Noon makes sense, though. It's a nice, even number, least XD
link

Offline ebmerc

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 17, 2012, 07:55:06 AM »
I never had much issue with timezones. I was born in IL (Central time) and raised in MI (Eastern time) and I've always gone back and forth between the two time zones because of family in both states. Then my brother and his wife moved to Mesa, AZ for awhile so we had to keep their timezone in mind when calling them. Of course, that was really strange to get used to because since they don't change their clocks for DST, so we had to keep in mind whether they were on Mountain or Pacific time.

I was born and raised in Michigan and moved to IL! Similar situation. I go back to Michigan to see family a lot and I have friends and family on the west coast so timezone differences is something I've really been getting use to remembering. I still get tripped up thinking that Pacific is 2 hours behind my current time and not 3.

Flutterblossom

« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2012, 07:59:38 AM »
Look who decided to join the camp!

My puppy, Bella!
She was spayed yesterday, and my mom and I brought her home this morning. She is just kinda looking at me now. I'm watching her and taking care of her after the surgery today.

Offline Ice Crystal

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2012, 08:00:51 AM »
What an adorable pup, Flutterblossom!

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Moss

• Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2012, 08:05:59 AM »
Animals with cones always look so forlornly cute!
link

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2012, 08:06:28 AM »
The site's slowing down again.

Flutterblossom

« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2012, 08:08:30 AM »
Animals with cones always look so forlornly cute!
Yeah, she keeps looking at me like she's about to cry and I just keep thinking about how funny she looks in that cone!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal