collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do Any of You Have MH OCs?  (Read 956 times)

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Do Any of You Have MH OCs?
« on: July 16, 2012, 07:19:30 PM »
I've had some ideas, and once I sketch them all out, I want to show you guys :D

But in the meantime, show (or describe) some of yours!
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Do Any of You Have MH OCs?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 08:15:05 PM »
*slowly raises hand*  I've got a great idea for a character, but she doesn't "fit in" with the monsters.  She's the daughter of a pirate (hey, I said she didn't fit in, didn't I?)  I haven't really put together anything as far as colors, names, or pets, but she would be more of a CAM style doll, than a basic release.  My reasoning for that is because she would have a peg leg that could be switched out for different events.  She would come with a "wooden" leg, and a more natural looking one too:)  If she were released as a "dance" doll, she could have a glass leg (instead of a glass slipper :lol:)  I thought her favorite subject would be wood shop, and eventually she could come with a scroll work leg she made in shop class.  She could have one all her ghoul friends signed, one with different carvings (something like Operetta's scars) and the list goes on and on.  Pretty much anything you could imagine could be a leg for this girl:)  she'd be SOOOOOO fun.  I just got an idea for a tentacle "leg" she could wear for Halloween!  I really wish Mattel listened to ideas from the public:(
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

CrimsonEtClover

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 11:35:33 AM »
haha, grzankitter, I love the way you have it all worked out! How about she's the Daughter of Bluebeard? I just like the sound of it!  :silly:

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 11:47:52 AM »
I have a fire girl that I am in the middle of creating. Pics when shes finished :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
If you make her the Daughter of Davy Jones she could fit in quite well I think. The one with the Tentacle-Head was just PotC's rendering of how he looks afaik... so you could still make her look just like you want her to. :>

..'cause the idea with the peg-leg is pretty cool if you ask me!! :D

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 12:27:26 PM »
My only real OC is Beeatrix Quinn, my CAM bee girl. I made her best friends with Spectra. XD Here's her bio, if anyone wants to see~

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 02:05:11 PM »
I do!  This is Howlly, I came up with the idea for her months ago, and I was soooo glad when the gray werewolf cam set showed up later, so I can eventually make her. :D  She's 24 and the newest teacher at Monster High; she teaches Monsterpology, the study of monster culture through the ages.  Her hair is dark gray on top and fades to white at the bottom and she has orange, purple, and pink streaks in her hair on both sides.

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 02:52:16 PM »

^__^
She's my first CAM. And I love love LOVE witches so she was a total 'MUST HAVE!' for me. I'm still building her character though :) It's so much fun.
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 03:27:38 PM »
Thanks for the compliments, everyone:)  I guess my idea is more for a doll than an OC, since the rest of you have names and likenesses for yours :blush:  I just wanna play with mine :lol:  I also want to do a few Beetlejuice customs, but this isn't a thread about customs, either.  I get distracted really easily, so I probably wouldn't be able to put together a character of my very own:(  I'd like to try, though.  Maybe this thread was all I needed to get started.......
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 07:17:31 PM »
Love all your OCs! <3

I do!  This is Howlly, I came up with the idea for her months ago, and I was soooo glad when the gray werewolf cam set showed up later, so I can eventually make her. :D  She's 24 and the newest teacher at Monster High; she teaches Monsterpology, the study of monster culture through the ages.  Her hair is dark gray on top and fades to white at the bottom and she has orange, purple, and pink streaks in her hair on both sides.

I love how she's a teacher, not a student! I've never seen someone do that. :D

*slowly raises hand*  I've got a great idea for a character, but she doesn't "fit in" with the monsters.  She's the daughter of a pirate (hey, I said she didn't fit in, didn't I?)  I haven't really put together anything as far as colors, names, or pets, but she would be more of a CAM style doll, than a basic release.  My reasoning for that is because she would have a peg leg that could be switched out for different events.  She would come with a "wooden" leg, and a more natural looking one too:)  If she were released as a "dance" doll, she could have a glass leg (instead of a glass slipper :lol:)  I thought her favorite subject would be wood shop, and eventually she could come with a scroll work leg she made in shop class.  She could have one all her ghoul friends signed, one with different carvings (something like Operetta's scars) and the list goes on and on.  Pretty much anything you could imagine could be a leg for this girl:)  she'd be SOOOOOO fun.  I just got an idea for a tentacle "leg" she could wear for Halloween!  I really wish Mattel listened to ideas from the public:(

If she were released as a doll... OMG. I would do anything for her, heck, I'd live in a cardboard box if it meant having a pirate dolly with interchangeable peg legs.

Since I still haven't drawn mine, I thought I'd just describe them for now :)

Spoiler
First, and favorite OC...
Name: None yet. (I need it to be PERFECT! I was thinking her last name should be 'Grimm' but thats already been done so many times)
Daughter of the Grim Reaper
 She is VERY shy, because so many people have misjudged her family, and have basically lost all hope in humanity (Or monster...anity?).
Fave Subject: Monster Literature, because books are full of mystery, comedy, information, or anything else - yet, they don't turn against you, or say anything mean.
Least Fave Subject:  Physical Deadication, but it isn't as bad because she recently learned that if she whispers "I'll be at the other end of the track at [insert the current time here]." and she is already done with her laps.
Freaky Flaw: She is always on time. Which doesn't sound all that bad, but it has it's setbacks. If you tell lie and say that you'll be [insert place here] at [random time], you will be there. No matter what.  Also, you might be in the middle of something, and all of a sudden, your in Home Ickanomics.

The rest of her bio is a WIP.

I don't have personalities for them yet, but I also want to make the daughter of the monster under the bed, and a mad clown.
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 07:31:42 PM »
Awesome ideas, you guys. I don't have a MH OC but I'm enjoying checking these out! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal