collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zecora pre-order!, Target clearance  (Read 13778 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Re: Zecora available for pre-order, Target clearance
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2012, 11:27:21 AM »
We have not TRU here that isn't 100 miles away. So the chances of me finding her later in yard sales is moot.

Don't know if I would want to take her out of the box D:
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2012, 11:31:33 AM »
WANT! But I shouldn't buy any more ponies.  But... it's glow in the dark Zecora. Time to beg the husband.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

xoVanille

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2012, 11:33:25 AM »
Snagged a pre-order! Thanks for this, it's much appreciated!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2012, 11:34:08 AM »
the cost with the shipping turned me away from ordering.... $15 for a pony, even a CC pony is too much!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2012, 11:45:59 AM »
15 is far cheaper  then ebay are selling for. the  nearest TRU for me is an hour and  a half away XD   glad i got mine in  thoug you know there will be people  who unless they limit it  it to 1 per person will buy  her in bulk then  flip her on ebay to sell for outgraous amounts.   

and as for yard sales being moot dreamcrystal you never knwo what  can show up in one.  i got a  baby chuckie cheese  a few months ago.  and  there isnt a cuckie cheese anywhere  near here. in a very small town in the middle of nowehre lol  so stay postivie!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Folly

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2012, 11:49:27 AM »
Does anyone know what the heck happened to the collectors set?  :( It dissapeared on me right as I was about to order it last night.  I'd really like to order them all together and save shipping XD;

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2012, 11:50:52 AM »
15 is far cheaper  then ebay are selling for. the  nearest TRU for me is an hour and  a half away XD   glad i got mine in  thoug you know there will be people  who unless they limit it  it to 1 per person will buy  her in bulk then  flip her on ebay to sell for outgraous amounts.   

and as for yard sales being moot dreamcrystal you never knwo what  can show up in one.  i got a  baby chuckie cheese  a few months ago.  and  there isnt a cuckie cheese anywhere  near here. in a very small town in the middle of nowehre lol  so stay postivie!
Well I also have to catch those yard sales, sometime I hate various work hours... price to pay for being on call all the time I guess. I might get lucky but I can't justify myself paying that much for a pony... plus one that i'm going to be very disappointed in once I get her. She's cute and all and one of my favorite characters from the show but I still have to pass XD

xoVanille

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2012, 11:56:42 AM »
To each their own, right? (: It is pretty pricey, but I really want her...and I checked ebay too, holy crud is she pricey there!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2012, 11:59:11 AM »
Well I also have to catch those yard sales, sometime I hate various work hours... price to pay for being on call all the time I guess. I might get lucky but I can't justify myself paying that much for a pony... plus one that i'm going to be very disappointed in once I get her. She's cute and all and one of my favorite characters from the show but I still have to pass XD

i hear ya.. XD i couldnt afford the 15.00 for her either.  my sister bought her for me ^^ so yay on that.  normally i get my ponys from thirft stores flea mrkets,  stuff liek that.  rummage sales.   if you really want her  maybe you can catch her at a diff store? or wait long enough she'll pop up in other palces.  but good luck.   
and  yes on ebay  they are VERY price.  i  was just simply pointing out  its cheaper then  ebay.  bu hosntly i think tis more then 1 would spend on a single pony that wasnt a g1 i needed.

if it werent for my sister i woulda passed XD

Flutterblossom

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2012, 12:05:15 PM »
Does anyone know what the heck happened to the collectors set?  :( It dissapeared on me right as I was about to order it last night.  I'd really like to order them all together and save shipping XD;

Maybe they sold out of them? It IS the "Brony" set after all, and they advertised it at MLP Fair. Toys R Us oftens takes items off their site that are completely sold out. (Like the Train Cars)

Me and my sisters ordered two because it was BOGO. I'm keeping one set and my sisters are splitting the other.

I hope you can find it in stores in August! :hope:

Folly

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2012, 12:08:44 PM »

Maybe they sold out of them? It IS the "Brony" set after all, and they advertised it at MLP Fair. Toys R Us oftens takes items off their site that are completely sold out. (Like the Train Cars)

Me and my sisters ordered two because it was BOGO. I'm keeping one set and my sisters are splitting the other.

I hope you can find it in stores in August! :hope:
Seems weird that they'd sell out of a pre-order :( and it seems like some people can see it.  Baw.  I don't have a TRU anywhere near me so hopefully it goes back up online at some point... stupid exclusives.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2012, 12:11:34 PM »
i hear ya.. XD i couldnt afford the 15.00 for her either.  my sister bought her for me ^^ so yay on that.  normally i get my ponys from thirft stores flea mrkets,  stuff liek that.  rummage sales.   if you really want her  maybe you can catch her at a diff store? or wait long enough she'll pop up in other palces.  but good luck.   
and  yes on ebay  they are VERY price.  i  was just simply pointing out  its cheaper then  ebay.  bu hosntly i think tis more then 1 would spend on a single pony that wasnt a g1 i needed.

if it werent for my sister i woulda passed XD
Lol yeah, I hope she pops up elsewhere, Maybe later I can try Goodwill (we have two here but one doesn't really carry toys and the other is further away but I'd still go to it as it's not as far as a TRU would be). Evilbay is evil! I don't order ponies from there for a reason!

APPLBL00M

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2012, 12:12:10 PM »
Same for me. I just got enough money today to preorder it so I looked it up only to find that they removed it. :( I wonder how long the bogo will last and if they'll put it back up? I really wanted to order it together with the new white Celestia and Zecora.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2012, 12:16:42 PM »
She is very very cute.  And she glows!  I might have to get her.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2012, 12:18:47 PM »
Yeah the series favorite set would not load up on my computer at all, but it popped right up when I used a different computer. I deleted my cookies, and it showed up, now it's gone again. No idea what's going on. Wish zecora would have been available yesterday then I could have grouped everything together and saved a bit on shipping! oh well, just glad to have these orders in and now I don't have to drive out of state to look for them :)
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal