collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Little Army Swap! Last Box Received! All Done!!!!!  (Read 30274 times)

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Little Army Swap! Last Box Received! All Done!!!!!
« on: July 08, 2012, 05:24:15 PM »
Welcome to the "Little Army Swap!" The last two Army Swaps had some truly amazing results and I wanted to keep the momentum going. But with the Holidays fast approaching (among other things) there really wasn't time to launch such a long, elaborate and (admittedly) expensive swap. Some creative thinking on the part of fellow Arena member meshed my own personal pet swap, the Little Swap, with the Army Swap and here it is, the Little Army Swap! (I have borrowed some of the rules from the original Army Swap and tweeked them a bit.)

The Little Army Swap Rules!

1. Please read the rules thoroughly before signing up! A swapper can not withdraw once the swap begins.
2. You must be at least 16 years old (per Arena rules.)
3. You must have at least 10 positive feedbacks here on the Arena from trades or selling (not buying.)
4. The box you ship in should be NO BIGGER than a medium flat rate shipping box. (11 x 8 1/2 x 5 1/2) That's the "Little" part of this swap! :P
5. Your package must contain ONLY ponies from your partner's want list. Ponies must have a combine minimum value of $25 (USD.) If your partner has a pose army try to avoid getting all the same pony. Customs ONLY count as extra unless okayed by your partner.
6. Your package should also contain a few extras and/or candy (or other treats) with a minimum value of $5 to $10 (UDS.)
7. You MUST be willing to ship internationally. Shipping IS NOT included in the $25 minimum for ponies or $5 minimum for extra. It is additional.
8. Please be sure to include a note so your partner will know who the box came from.
9. Since this is a Random Partners swap, please *Do Not!* PM your partner! It takes all the fun out of it.
10. You must check in regularly (preferable once a week) by posting on the thread.

References~
- References are only for trading and selling ponies.
- Ebay does not count but if you are short one reference it may help.
- References need to be from members of the pony community that can easily be checked
- You need at least 10 references.
- No first time swappers, you must have been in at least one swap before.

Shipping~
-Please do not ship before the deadline.
-You must ship your items in a box. No bubble mailers!
-You must ship by airmail if you're shipping overseas. (A tracking number is strongly suggested if available and reasonably priced.)
-Please keep your shipping receipt until your partner has received her/his box. (You may be asked to produce one if your partner's box is delayed.)

Dates~
-Partners assigned by July 21, 2012
-Shipping time frame- beginning date October 20, 2012 deadline October 31, 2012

Pony Wishlists~
- Pose armies and set armies are allowed. But this means you could get doubles.
- No color armies, this is no color swap.
- Accessories armies are allowed, but you must also include at least one pony army as well.
- Your wishlist may not contain more than 3 different ponies/poses or two sets.
- You may combine sets, poses and single ponies but not more than 3 different armies.
- If you choose more than one pony you need to have an army of each of these ponies/poses already.
- Army means 3 ponies or more. This also includes variants.
- Choosing more than one pony/pose/set does not mean you will get some of every pony/pose/set. Your partner chooses the ponies you will get.
- If you have no pony army yet and want to start one with this swap you may only choose one pony/pose/set.
- Let me know if you only want the original pony and/or which variants.
- If your pony is a release in several generations please let me know which generation you want.
- No ponies that are over the swap amount, this means no Mimic armies for example.
- No super HTF ponies that only pop up like once in year.
- No MIB/MOC collectors
- Your wish lists are final. I can not take changes to them once they have been sent to your partners. Please keep this in mind.

Pony Condition~
-All ponies sent should be the best possible condition you can find. DO NOT send ponies that have flaws your partner find unacceptable.

To Sign Up~
1. Make sure you have read all of the rules thoroughly!
2. Please include "Little Army Swap" in the title of your PM.
3. Be sure to include
-your name
-your mailing address
-what country you are from
-your email address
-your wishlist
-the template below with your answers. ;)

-Do you have a shipping preference? (I will try to honor as many as possible, but I can not guarantee it.)
-What were the last couple of swaps you were in? Who did you send to? Who did you receive from?
-Do you have any food or fragrance allergies?
-What kind of candy/ treats do you like? Any dislikes?
-Which pony flaws are acceptable/unacceptable to you?
-Please include pics of your pony armies.
-Please include any information about yourself you'd like your partner to know.

So who's joining us?
1. clones_rebellion --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
2. Ringlets --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
3. ChipsteRJ --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
4. hyenacub --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
5. Jahlila ---> Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
6. TwilightWhispers --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
7. michelle53 --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
8. Sternenstaub --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
9. seaponey --->Has Shipped! ---> Has Received! (posted brag)
10. Pinkamena --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
11. Saja --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
12. Princess-Sparkles --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
13. Summer-blade --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
14. Raindrop --->Has Shipped! ---> Has Received! (posted brag)
15. NoDivision --->Has Shipped! --->Has Received! (posted brag)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 11:42:26 AM by clones_rebellion »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Babushka

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Little Army Swap! Sign Ups Open!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 06:51:58 PM »
I'm a little confused as to what constitutes a "correct" army list . . . could I see a couple examples?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 07:08:16 PM »
Hmm.. is very tempted :P  would I still be able to have my Chief and Ringlets couple  army for this one?  :flirty:  if the answer is yes then I am soooo in  :squee:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »
I'm a little confused as to what constitutes a "correct" army list . . . could I see a couple examples?

An army could be 1. an army of the same pony (example- all Medley or all Pinkie Pie) 2. an army made up all the same pose (example- all collectors pose ponies) 3. an army of one set of ponies (example- many multiples of all the Sundae Best ponies. You can also have a "couple army" like Ringlet's army of Ringlets and Chief but always as a couple never singles. (@ Ringlets~Yes, of course that counts, silly!) Or you can chose to start an army. At the beginning of the last Army Swap, I only has one Atlas (my persona pony,) so I choose to start an army of Atlases. 

Does that answer your question?

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 07:25:19 PM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! :squee:  :frolic:  :squee:  :frolic:  :squee:  :frolic:  :squee:
sign me up then!! :happy:  ..oh ooopsy I need to fill in the form dont I? hehe :P :blush:  I'll be back later this morning with the swap PM  -  I have to go to bed now before it starts getting light LOL :silly: :zzz:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 07:28:51 PM »
Sign me up!

I have armies of:
Baby unicorns in Glory/ moondancer pose (I am partial to Glory, Luckyleaf, NBBE Ribbon & Moondancer)- a custom Pinwheel would be greatly appreciated!

Tiddleywink (pink hair please)/ Cuddles/Halfnote pose (not too fond of customs in this pose however). This is a pose army no BBE version!!!!

baby Princess Sparkle... maybe over the limit- excellent symbols, White hair OK- in fact preferred!

Stacktoys (complete ones only please!)

I think we need pictures of our already existing army members?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:17:45 PM by ChipsteRJ »

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 08:41:43 PM »
This would have been perfect but I don't have enough feedback. :sad: :sad:
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Folly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 08:52:27 PM »
Augh, I'd love to do this (need moar Surprises!) but you know, not enough feedback and all >:T curses!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:55:32 PM by Folly »

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 09:01:19 PM »
thinking thinking thinking...

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 09:12:28 PM »
I'm in!!  : D : D : D  Hm  I should post my stuff in the thread too.  :goes to do so:

Wishlist...SURPRISE!  : D  I have three baby Surprises and an adult Surprise...  What I would love to have are:  So Soft Surprise (I know, amazing, isn't it? That's the ONLY so soft I want), foreign variants that are different from the regular in some way, the shiny/pearlized baby Surprise, a MIB Surprise...or any customs that are a different pose from the original.  Even other pony types are cool, like earth or unicorn/alicorn.  I do prefer, when at all possible (especially with G4 customs) that the base be white to begin with.  Different color symbols on customs is fine, same with eyes, but I DO want the hair to be the electric banana,, at least mostly.  (This doesn't necessarily apply to foreign ones who originally have different hair)  A G1 newborn Surprise would be FREAKING ADORABLE!  A TAF one would be cool, too!  Even a G2.  Just NO G3.5s, please.

-Do you have a shipping preference? (I will try to honor as many as possible, but I can not garuntee it.)  USA please, if t all possible.  Canada would be aa second choice.  but I can ship international if need be  C:

-What ever the last couple of swaps you were in? Who did you send to? Who did you receive from?  Oh, now you're askin' me to think.  XD  Not counting private trades...let's see, the Steampunk Swap....I sent to hlpmlp, and received from jwalraven.  There was the sticker swap, but that was not MLP.  There was another custom swap, that was the Geek Swap, I sent to enchantress41580, and got a pony from...hell I don't remember!  But she made me an awesome thylacine pony!  Then there was the 13 Days of Halloween Swap that I ran.  I sent to Summer-Blade, and received from dollhands.  C:

-Do you have any food or fragrance allergies?  No, but I'm not a fan of fragrances, unless they're essential oils that I like: lavender, sage, rosemary, chamomile, mostly.

-What kind of candy/ treats do you like? Any dislikes? I am trying to eat well and healthy...so no candy, please!

-Which pony flaws are acceptable/unacceptable to you? No cancer, please!  Slight haircuts, no biggie.  Would prefer no frizzy hair.  Slight symbol or eye rubs are okay.  Non-spreadable marks on bottoms of hoovs, no biggie.  If they haappen to send a so-soft, please, as white as possible.  Slight pen marks or the like, no biggie.

-Please include pics of your pony armies.  Surprise!  : D  It's small, for now, but still an army.  XD

-Please include any information about yourself you'd like your partner to know.  Hm.  I love the neon chartreuse hair.  but I like the firebird neon orange too.  I like hyenas.  I like rainbows.  I like spiders.  I like ocelots and cheetahs and thylacines.  Um...  hm.  I like to read and write and make stuff.  I like to climb on things. lol  I guess that's it!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:45:11 PM by SourdoughStomper »

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 11:34:10 PM »
I used to think "army swaps" were only for people who were in the army, lol! :drunk:
My Wish List

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 11:38:57 PM »
LOL  Not that silly.  That was my first impression, too.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 03:12:32 AM »
*giggles at Shenanigans and cubby *  :P   
*thinks about it*  Hey!! i get to spam another thread with my Chief and Ringlets pics!!  :squee:  woohoo!!!!  :frolic:  :cheer:  :happy:  :lovey:    I should go take some new ones especially for teh occasion :accomplished: :flirty:   
back on the subject.. I'm sending you my swap PM now Clones :good:

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 05:18:45 AM »

Your trade count is 22- you only need 10- join up! I SAW AT LEAST 10 TRADES AND SALES!  Never specified how recent the feedbacks had to be!                       

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 05:53:10 AM »

Your trade count is 22- you only need 10- join up! I SAW AT LEAST 10 TRADES AND SALES!  Never specified how recent the feedbacks had to be!                       

I think they must have labeled them wrong as I have only got 6 trader feedback the rest is purchases. :)
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal