collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 141
  • Dot Hidden: 5
  • Dot Users: 12
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: New offer on the plush  (Read 314 times)

Offline Abba

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • I desire true wisdom
New offer on the plush
« on: July 04, 2012, 11:50:39 PM »
I waited a while and if I understand the rules correctly I am supposed to wait till the previous topic request is down near the bottom of the page.

I have this pony that I got from my mother that I already had. I was going to sell it on ebay but I am willing to do a trade. She has never been outside of her packaging. It is Twinkleshine G4 with a DVD 20+ minutes. The ticket master DVD. I would like to trade her for a plush that does not have to be in the best condition. I prefer it not to be so I don't have to feel bad for using it as a template.

Stains; all I ask is if it has a bad smell to it or has bed bugs etc. I would like it if you did not put it up for trade. Other than that anything will do.

Rips; I change my mind from the previous thread I think I could fix the worst to make due for a template.

I prefer generation 3 but any other will be fine just reply with a photo so I have a good idea what I will be working with.

If the truth determined your outcome would you not want to know?
My treasure is knowing and not just believing that there are far greater things. https://www.my-diary.org/users/923372

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal