collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gripe story about dog eating Galaxy a lie!! Anyone know xvxmichiexvx??  (Read 7838 times)

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
Yes, so I'm threatening you.

Forgive me if I sound blunt, but that's one of the worst (if not, the worst) thing you could have said in the message.  :huh: That's what will get your account taken away, not theirs. Now ebay could possibly decide in their favor instead of yours because you threatened her, and that's not ok. I do understand that you're upset over this, but threatening isn't the way to go. Just reporting the issue as it was to ebay would have been fine, but your account could possibly be suspended now for that message. I do understand that your really wanted Galaxy and you're not happy with how the seller handled this, but in the future I suggest you choose your wording more carefully. Again I'm sorry if I sound harsh.
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Well, everyone seems to think that what I did was unwise.  Maybe you're all right, but I don't think threatening to report her to Ebay is really that bad.  I was threatening to report her to the authorities, not go over to her house.  But maybe that word choice was too strong.

As for not paying for 13 days, *shrug* I do that kind of thing all the time when I'm waiting for a seller to post new listings, and then for those listings to end.  I've got some wins now that are holding for possible combined shipping after other auctions run.  But in cases like that I always stay in contact with the seller; I always have the seller's permission to delay payment for possible combined shipping.  They just combine everything at the end and send an invoice with adjusted shipping charges.  That was the case with ermaherbie too; she definitely knew that I definitely still wanted Galaxy and would pay for her; we were just waiting for her other auctions to run.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile

Also, 13 days after BINing Galaxy you still hadn't paid?

Wait what? There was a 13 day period of waiting for payment? I'm confused...I thought this all happened in like a day or so.

Edit: Oh ok I just saw the response. I guess it's ok if you ask the seller and the seller is totally ok with it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 01:00:13 AM by RockinPrettyBeats »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Kelly,
I almost bid on a pony on eBay until I noticed the seller....xxmichievx!  No matter how cheap the pony was, I'm not giving any money to someone who does shady dealings.
Any updates for us???
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
I almost bid on a pony from xxmichievx too! I stopped and thought, "Didn't I hear this name on the Arena?" I definitely don't want trouble with sellers on ebay, bleh!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Ugh, me too! I've been looking for a nice Powder because she never seems to have her glitter intact and found one she had been selling. She had another pony up that I was thinking about buying... actually, come to think of it, I think it was a Galaxy! (Couldn't have been the same one. Didn't have her back card and I don't recall it being in super nice condition, plus this was months and months ago.) I noticed that she said nothing about combined shipping on either auction, so I messaged her and asked.

Sure enough, I get a message back saying she would be willing to give me a "shipping discount" and the red flag went up. I remembered her from the shipping discount thread here, and thank Celestia for the Arena! Without it, I probably would have been fooled into bidding.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Sure enough, I get a message back saying she would be willing to give me a "shipping discount" and the red flag went up. I remembered her from the shipping discount thread here, and thank Celestia for the Arena! Without it, I probably would have been fooled into bidding.

Lol, shipping discount.

But just to be clear, it's not certain she did anything wrong in regards tot his situation right? It's only certain that the original seller lied?

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
From what I understand, that seems to be the case, RockinPrettyBeats. I try to brush up on TS issues when I can, but for the most part they just hurt my brain. :\

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal