collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gripe story about dog eating Galaxy a lie!! Anyone know xvxmichiexvx??  (Read 7808 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Oh I just want to add that is it possible that the michelle girl was lied to? Maybe the original seller told her YOU were a non-paying bidder so she didn't know that she was taking the pony away from someone.

Although judging by her history she probably knew. Are both these sellers going on the bad trader list?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Thats terrible KPF - how disappointing and very naughty of the sellers!

You should certainly head over to TS to let everyone know and for the best advise. You could make a new post there or if you wanted to edit your original post in this thread to include the update...I can transfer this one over for you :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
That is just horrible.

I've actually had a doll I bought on ebay that the seller wrote back that 1 of the two (seperate bids that ended very close together) that one of them got distroyed by her new puppy.  I believe her though because I had actually met her before at a doll/cartoon convention and had seen her custom dolls in person.  There was 3 I was smitten with but couldn't afford at the time or I couldn't bring myself to ask how much they were (I can't remember which lol).  Anyway when she asked what she could do I mentioned that I understood and since she offered to remake the doll for me when she got another of those fairy dolls again.  I told her that was fine and how I was still in love after a couple years of seeing another one of her dolls that I just couldn't forget and she offered me that doll.  I was super happy.

It's too bad that this seller was actually handling this in a very shady manner and either could have handled a pony destroy better and should have been honest with you.  Even if that meant telling you that since the pony was damaged (if it is) that she'd refund you the money and that she'd put the card/ribbon back on ebay and let you know when it was up.  OR just offer you a partial refund or not having a pony and just sending you the backcard/ribbon.  Since she lied to you about it and offered it to someone else that is low as dirt and is as bad as her spitting in your face.  I hope you yell at ebay to take action to take control of the situation.

I hope you find a better pony and seller next time. :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Kelly, I knew something smelled fishy about her story!  You know, I hope it was all worth it eBayer.  Your names are mud now because of your shady practices and lousy ethics.  I imagine I'm not the only one who will block them both.
Dang girl, you've had some really bad auction luck lately:(.  I'm so sorry, and I wish there was something I could do.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

ShinePaw

• Trade Count: (0)
Wow that's so sad :( I'm sorry for what happened to you, and I hope you'll get a nice Galaxy soon!

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I just put them both in my blocked bidders/buyers list. I don't sell often on ebay, but I don't want to be dealing with either them.   I also have a pet peeve with sellers that "discount" combined shipping but still gouge you 2-3-4 times the actual shipping cost. 

.....the dog ate the pony.....I'm glad this seller's getting called out!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I am sorry Kelly!

I am afraid this girl is three shades of trouble.  And she is a member on the TP.

I had an issue with her stealing the inside of my listing template awhile back and when I contacted her about it, she got snippy.  I simply told her to change it or I was reporting it and letting ebay deal with it.

Also take a good look at her feedback.  There are lots of items not received hidden by a positive.  Transaction canceled, etc. etc.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
That's awful.  :cry:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I am going to move this tread over to TS so that your whole story is transferred and saves you typing everything again :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
This is disgusting. :|

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Shameful behavior.  *shakes head*.  Just completely out of line.  :hug: I'm sorry you had to deal with all this. 
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Well, an addenum to my last post: this has happened to me in the past over something else too. Some sellers are just easily tempted by better offers.

Well, best thing to do is to do what the other members and I suggested- turn her in to eBay abuse, then leave negative feedback, and finally blacklist her. And then just move on to searching for another one. It'll be a little tough, but I'm sure it will work out in the end.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Thats terrible KPF - how disappointing and very naughty of the sellers!

You should certainly head over to TS to let everyone know and for the best advise. You could make a new post there or if you wanted to edit your original post in this thread to include the update...I can transfer this one over for you :)

Yes, please; thank you, 'Cat!

Just to make sure I understand, this girl xvxmichiexvx is a member at the TP, right?  I am too, but I usually just check the sale and trade listings.  I usually "hang out" at the Arena a lot more.  I joined here first, and I just don't have time to read all the forums on both sites.  Plus I know that lots of people here are members of both, so any significant news that's only posted on one will soon spread to the other anyway.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Yes, she is a member over there. 

Just take out all the xvx's and you've got her ID.  ;)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
xvxmichiexvx is already on my Bad Trader List.... and here is just one more reason why!  :(  But I did add the seller seeing as they felt it was necessary to conduct a fraudulent transaction after refusing to honor the legal agreement of your winning bid. 

I am so sorry you are having these crappy situations with Ebay so recently. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal