collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 50531 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Welcome...

This Swap is simply all about your pony Wish List – there is no theme, no restrictions on what you can have on your Wish List [except that it must be “pony” related and must be within the Swap budget of course]. Your goal is simply to send an amazing gift box which fulfils some of your partner’s “wishes” and of course receive an equally special box in return from another member of the Swap.

The Swap

Your Wish List can feature everything from ponies and accessories to playset items, backcards, merchandise, pony wear and perhaps even a request for a little custom – and they can of course be from any generation.

Its a simple 1 budget swap everyone needs to agree to a budget of $35.00 – this is to include everything in the parcel [including extras – which should make up around $5-8 of your budget if you are including them - you may instead wish to simply spend all your budget on ponies].

Shipping is not included in your final budget. I will be making every attempt possible to keep partners to domestic shipping only – however there may be the odd person from just one country so the odd continental ship may be required. If you would however be willing to ship international please let me know.

I am allowing for a long shopping period on this – 10 weeks from end of sign up to shipping deadline.

As this Swap does not have a theme it allows you to be as creative as you like with the style of your box and even create your own unique theme around your partner’s gifts if they perhaps have a specific interest. I am not asking that participents have previous swap experience – a Wish List swap should be easy enough to fulfil so whether you are a Swap expert or never signed up before hopefully this will work for you.

During the Swap if you have any questions at all on anything please get in touch with me.

So how do I join up?

If you want to take part, just pm me with the below personal details form…

• Your full name
  • Your email address
  • Your postal/shipping address
  • A link to your feedback here or at the TP or other relevant pony/collector site
  • The secret words

The Rules

Your Wish List can be as long as you need it to be but it must have a minimum of 30 different items in order to be fair to your partner – you should post a link to it here in this thread before sign ups are complete. Please make it a link to an external document or even to a thread over in the Wanted forum rather than your whole want list copied into this thread as it runs the risk of getting lost!

Your Wish List can include, as mentioned above, ponies, pony wear, individual pony accessories, playset items, backcards and merchandise. Feel free to include loose descriptions of individual items [i.e. I would like Likety Split but I would like her with pink hair] or items in general [i.e. I would like any pony from the 1st Rainbow Set]. Also make sure to note the condition you are comfortable with receiving items in – i.e. you don’t mind the odd removable mark on your ponies but don’t want any haircuts...this kind of thing. When putting your box together [unless your partner has specifically asked for it in a different condition], your goal should be too include ponies in as minty a condition as possible.

Your Wish List should be final - you cant change it during the Swap and you should try to avoid purchasing anything from it during the Swap period - just in case your partner goes to great time and effort to track you down that one same item.

In order to participate in this Swap you have to have been a member on the Arena for at least 6 months, have at least a 300 post count and be able to provide me with a link to positive selling/trading feedback [you really will require at least 5 positive feedbacks as a seller or trader not as a buyer and absolutely no negative feedback]. I may consider exceptions if you fulfil most of these requirements and are perhaps only short in one category - you can always ask! You also need to be over 16 years old to join.

As per the Arena unwritten rules I would recommend you are not directly involved in more than 1-2 other Swaps at the moment. Don’t disappoint anyone else who is taking the time to take part – it sounds strict but please only sign up if you have the time, patience and money to do so. If you have any problems please, please, please let me know about it straight away as I would rather know and deal with it than worry!

I understand that some people are really only looking for the very very hard to find but with a $35 budget this swap is going to work best for you if you have a Wish List that covers the whole spectrum of budgets – please don’t make it completely impossible for your partner to track down anything from your list! However, you never know what someone may be willing to swap out of their own collection or be able to track down if they are in a different part of the world from you so please feel free to perhaps include even the more awkward items from your Wish List. Just don’t include anything which will not fall within the $35 limit – i.e no Mimic!

Your Swap package should contain some extra special pressies – I am asking people to provide some basic info on likes and dislikes in this post [thanks to previous Swap organisers for that brill idea] – so keep an eye out for your partners post and don’t be afraid to share or ask questions [just don’t ask questions directly to your partner…kinda gives the game away!]. I would suggest the spending limit on extras be around $5-$8 of the $35 total.

As mentioned post and pack is not included in the budget. Please, please, please make sure to pack your items safely. Think pretty wrapping paper and how much more exciting the package is going to be if it is opened by your partner to a vision of tantalisingly wrapped parcels of pony goodness. I need you to also ensure postage is as safe as possible and that you get proof of postage from which ever postage method you use.

Teaser pictures of your package prior to shipping are part of the fun and should be posted as we approach the shipping deadline - likewise there will be regular check ins which I will pm you and you need to check in on these please. If you have a vacation/holiday or general problem that prevents you meeting any deadline, let me know in advance so I can ensure your sending and receiving partner is aware.

You should include a card with your Swap box in order that your partner knows who has sent them the box of pony wonderfulness and ensure to ship your Swap in a "box" in order to protect all contents.

Shhhh...this is a secret Swap – although you will know who your partner is please don’t contact them direct in regards the Swap…why ruin a wonderful surprise. If you have any direct questions not appropriate to be posted in this thread that you need to know, please pm me and I ll act as your middle-woman to get the answer for you from your partner.

And if you have made it through this list of rules, you should have come across 2 random words within the Rules which were coloured orange...these are the secret words that you need to include in your application.

The Schedule

•   30th June to 15th July: Pm to sign up to hathorcat – links to Wish Lists also need to be posted in this thread by the end of this period. This is a long sign up period in order to give everyone plenty of time to create their Wish List.

•   15th July to 16th July: You will get a message with the id of your partner and a list of the questions I need you to answer [if relevant] in order to make shopping for you a little easier for your partner – start keeping an eye out in this post for your partners answers to the personal questions [please note when posting the answers to your own questions feel free to include as much info as possible]. To get answers to questions without the need of contacting your partner, please post your question in this thread for all participants to answer.

•   17th July to 25th September: Shopping and wrapping [much excitement]

•   26th September: Shipping deadline

1 - CuteyBina3
2 - terabithianprince
3 - RedLynx
4 - sparkleset80
5 - Buddafly
6 - reanna-mator
7 - Shorelines
8 - Sternenstaub
9 - Babushka
10 - little.fox
11 - moonflower
12 - michelle53
13 - Shenanigans
14 - Mermaid
15 - Jupiter
16 - MLPgal13
17 - mercynova
18 - Trish
19 - egyptiondragon
20 - hyenacub
21 - songtoisis
22 - Daiyuflower
23 - lochnessmomster
24 - DazzleKitty
25 - marigold
26 - gargoylekitty
27 - cesprins
28 - silverskimmer
29 - madhatterda
30 - hathorcat

Lets Get To Know One Another

If you are signed up for the swap please complete these or add more details in this post!!!!!

Personal Questions...
- Do you have any allergies?
- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?
- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?
- What are your favourite colours?
- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?
- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?
- Would you like a custom as part of your box?

Extra Questions updated 7th August
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Do you like homemade snacks?
- Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?
- Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests?
- Who has a birthday within the next two month?
- For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs? Gimme two or three ideas and references.
- What are your top 5 most wanted ponies?
- What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
- How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?
- How do you feel about Friendship is Magic? Do you watch the show? Do you enjoy it?
- Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
- What's your favorite pony from each gen?
- Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
- Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
- How do you feel about handmade gifts?
- What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
- Describe your tastes a little more. For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?
- Favourite animals?
- Favourite season?
- Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:
- What kind of weather do you love?
- Do you like tea? What kind?
- Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
- Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
- Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?
- Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
- Would any of your be offended by animal parts? Either in food, or in crafts? Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?
- Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making? 
- Do you like nature and traveling places? 
- What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
- What are everyone's favorite color to wear?
- Are there any colours you dislike wearing?
- Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?
- Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?

- If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites?
- What's your favorite color pony hair?
- Do you have a kid or a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for?
- Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand?  (Talking extras, here)  Or would you rather they be new?
- Do you guys like books? If so, what kind?
- Do you like/collect backcards?
- Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area? (i.e. Scottish fudge or a tin of haggis, lol)
- Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation?
- If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?
- If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked?
- What are your favorite fruits in drinks?
- Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it?
- Does anyone mind if there is a name or initials written under the pony's foot?
- One of the ponies I got my partner has a factory flaw where the paint is rubbed a bit.  Is this going to bother you, oh partner dearest?
- We have a new sort of Fakies in Germany - I would say a mix of G3s and G4s. They're cute and very good for customizing. Would you like to receive one as an Extra in your box?
- Would you like a backcard from a pony on my list?
- Would you be put off by a detergent smell?
- What is your ladies T-shirt size?
- Do you collect FiM Trading Cards?
- Do you collect blind bags?
- Do you wear bracelets?
- What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers?
- What are your favourite video games if you play?
- Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony?
- Does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids?
- If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?
- So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!! 
- If you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period?
- Oh, partner, could you go into a bit of detail on what sweets/candies you like  There's so many different things to choose from and I want to make sure to get something you like  Do you like gum, tootsie rolls, hard candy, old fashioned candy, fruit flavors, peppermint, lollipops, Wonka candies? Give me some examples of candy you like

Please feel free to ask your own questions as we go...

And the most important part of this Swap...have fun!  :straw:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:45:14 PM by hathorcat »
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Open For Sign Ups
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 05:33:10 AM »
Id love to join a swap but not sure id be allowed!! Its a great swap idea Hathorcat sounds ljke fun! :)

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 05:39:37 AM »
yay! PMed you! I would love to join in !

I will work on my list soon, update it a bit, and add some to it. :D

my wantlist so far: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,285019.msg20958.html#msg20958

Don't know if I'm in or not, but here's the info you want :P :

Personal Questions...
- Do you have any allergies? Yes, nuts/peanuts, furry animals, anything with alot of spices
- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes? I dont like too strong smells, or flowery things, love fresh/sweet/nice smells, Candy I like sweet things, no licourice or sour stuff!
- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else? No pets, 1 daughter, 5 year old. :D I love drawing, watching tv, music
- What are your favourite colours? pink, black, pastels
- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you… I like stickers, Hello kitty, lipgloss etc..
- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you? I don't like real hair cuts, big stains or cancer spots
- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list? I don't really mind! :D
- Would you like a custom as part of your box? Hmm, wouldn't dislike it but don't really collect those
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:51:00 AM by CuteyBina3 »

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 05:43:09 AM »
I'm not sure if I qualify or not. If I do I'd love to join up.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 05:46:24 AM »
I'm not sure if I qualify or not. If I do I'd love to join up.

I ll be checking "qualifications" :) on each application - no harm in applying - everyone will get a pm back from me either way. From a quick glance I think you should be ok!

I got your pm Bina! I ll add you to sign ups shortly and shoot you a pm back.
Loa is my love god!

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 05:51:36 AM »
Yay! thanx luv! :D

Excited now! hahaha

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 06:15:23 AM »
Sent you a PM hathorcat! I need to be in a swap again and this one sounds awesome!

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 06:16:07 AM »
PMed!  will edit this post if I meet the requirements :)

Personal Questions...
none!  I'm very lucky that way!

I like sweet smelling stuff such as foods and candy or kitchen baking inspired, nothing piney or menthol like.  same thing goes for candy!  I don't care much for anything hard or really chewy.  I've had a lot of mouth work done, so it has to be gentle for my teefies.

I collect G1/G4 mlp, monster high dolls, cheshire cat merchandise, and *anything* butterflies!  I have 2 betta fish, one male and one female.

anything bright!  purple mostly, hot pink, lime green, blue, any combination with black and/or white.  I'm not an earthy colored fan.

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
I have a longer list of likes/dislikes on my wishlist link

I'm only really unhappy about massives flaws - crew cuts, massive cancer, picasso artwork, etc.  minor flaws just mean a pony was well loved.

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?
either is fine.  I'm gonna go *squeee* if a bunch of stuff is in my box when I first open it, but if there is only one - I'm gonna go *squeee* when I open it and find something I wouldn't have spent the money on myself ;)

that would be neat, but only if the main item in the box isn't the custom.  I'd rather check stuff off my collecting list in a swap rather than add another beautiful custom to my shelf :)

my wishlist is in a link in my siggy - it has a LOT of ponies on it, and please note that some of them are on the more expensive side - but there are a bunch of them to pick from that are on the low end of $$ :)  I just keep everything I'm hunting for in one list.

other questions answered!

What is your favorite holiday? 
mmm, probably halloween!

Do you like homemade snacks? 
doesn't everyone?

Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?
I tend to buy seasoning kits, because I'm pretty sucky at manual recipes.  just moved in to a new apartment, and I don't have a full working kitchen yet!

For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?  Gimme two or three ideas for a custom and references.
my persona, or any TE babies/daddies!  I made a baby mimic and a daddy tic tac toe, myself

Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests?
either is fine!  whatever you find first.

top 5
don't really have a top 5.  will be happy to get anything on my list, really.  (if I HAD to answer in some capacity - TE are my all time fave, but I already have all of them save for upgrades.  so softs would have to be second, then flutters and wingers)

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
don't have any, except to slowly finish off the sets I'm close to completing.  then eventually get everything else, and eventually have the space to display them all!

How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?
not as big on merch as I am on the ponies themselves.  I live in an apartment with limited space, so I'd never buy it for myself, but I enjoy getting it anyways

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?
I watch it, but the last season lost me a little as compared to the first season.

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?

G1 only, please

What's your favorite pony from each gen?
G1 - any twinkle eye ponies.  G2 - the purple pony with the electric banana hair that I have (can't remember the name) G3 - kimono (she was the first one I found!) G4 - feathermay?  fluttershy?  I don't really have a fave there.

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
peg!

Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
I lurve plushies!  I only have 3 - one hasbro made starshine.  and 2 handmade - one masquerade, and one mimic

How do you feel about handmade gifts?
love them

Do you like nature and traveling places?
I love both in theory   I hate bugs, and mosquito bites, though - so that normally drives me back indoors.  I love to travel, but money is always an issue.

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
uh... that's really a hard one to answer.  I dislike tomatoes, onions, G3.5, and spiders. I hope that helps my partner?

Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?  Feel free to add to your list of things you like
yes to all of that?  my tastes are so completely random.  I'm not really into one niche completely.  I have tattoos, body piercings - I play MMOs - I married a guy from england that immigrated here to be with me  (yes, he has an awesome accent) - I love artsy craftsy stuff - I work at an animal hospital (14 years strong) - I love rainbow everything - butterflies - peacock feathers - cheshire cat stuff - on and on and on

My person might end up with weird little extras. Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected?
I love the random and unexpected!

Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?
sure!  that would be super cute!

Favorite animals:
all animals are my fave, really!  bunnies, kitties, puppies, fishies, ponies, birdies... etc!  the more colorful, the better.  I love fantasy stuff, as well as mythology

Favorite season:
every season has something I like about it.  out of the 4, summer is honestly my least fave.  probably fall and winter.  spring comes in a close 3rd.

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:
love it/I have 3 holes in each ear, and a tragus in my left one.

What kind of weather do you love?
storms are awesome, beautiful weather you can wear shorts or pants in, snowfall, all wonderful!

Do you like tea?
white tea is my fave, but I also drink some flavored teas - I get mine from teavana.  my husband only drinks a brand called pg tips

Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
love puzzles, crosswords not so much

Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
nice, but not necessary   I don't actively collect them, so I wouldn't want someone to go out of their way to get them for me.

Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?
no, I have enough things I'm collecting to accidentally start a whole new collecting bug

Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
I'd like to, but I don't.  I only have a few nirvana/int ponies that I've randomly stumbled across.

Would any of your be offended by animal parts?  Either in food, or in crafts?  Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?
it would depend on the food... feathers in food might be a little weird!  as for crafts, whatever is fine :)  no preferences for it.  I do love feather earrings!

What are everyone's favorite color to wear.
I love bright colors and black.  back in my rave days I tried to have every color of the rainbow in my closet!

Are there any colors you dislike wearing?
any neutral colors - brown, tan, olive, etc

Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?
I have 2 bettas.  they really don't have anything to play with except for a mirror every now and then.

Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?
I frigging love coloring!!!!!  I have to admit though - if you send me a vintage mlp coloring book - I'm gonna be stoked - and I'm gonna color in it!  so if it's mint, it won't be when I'm done with it :D  but it will be pretty!  I have other coloring books including hello kitty, mlp, x-men, precious moments, etc

If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites?
I really don't have favorites for accessories.  don't actively collect them at this time.

What's your favorite color pony hair?
I love shady's electric banana yellow/green!  I also love sugarberry's pink/red.  the more vibrant/dayglow, the better :)  glory purple, magic star green, bubbles blue - all very awesome also!

1--any others like a kiddo r a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for?
no offspring - just two fishies.

2--I have gone through several of my things and founds some I think my partner would like more than I.  Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand?  (Talking extras, here)  Or would you rather they be new?
most pony stuff except for G4 now is second hand :)  as long as it doesn't look manky (as my husband would say) it's cool.

Do you guys like books? If so, what kind?
I love books!  I read kim harrison, laurel k hamilton, michael crichton, terry goodkind, george rr martin, stephen king, and other assorted random stuff (harry potter, twilight, etc)

Do you like/collect backcards?
nah - they'd just wind up getting damaged/lost

Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area?
that would be awesome!

If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?
a generic theme is fine, but no holidays please :)

preference on so softs - flocked or deflocked
I'd like to have it flocked, but if the only way you can find it is deflocked, that is ok too.

What are your favorite fruits in drinks?
I like most all fruit.  I hate grapefruit, and I don't care for grape.  everything else is great :)  top of my list is raspberry.

I have a question! Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it?
no army yet.  just my TE ponies and TE customs.

do you mind if names or initials are under the feet?
doesn't bother me about names under feet at all.

do factory flaws bother you?
nope!

would you like some fakies as extras to customize?
sure!  that's be neat!

Question: Would you like a backcard if it is of a pony I am certain you have/like?
I don't collect back cards, and I'd probably lose it - but you can send it if you'd like :)

A question for you:  are you okay with a pony that smells like strong detergent?
that won't bother me.  smoke smells do, though.

Important question: What size women's t shirt do you wear?
XL or bigger.  I'm *ahem* well endowed in the front end, so the  bigger the better - plus I tend to shrink my shirts :(  so bigger gives me room to make a whoops.

Question(s)! How do you feel about the FiM trading cards? Any in particular you want(even if not collecting them as a whole)?
I just started collecting them!  please do send!  I only have a few so far, so any/all are welcome.

Would you like to receive FIM blind bag ponies?
I'd love any except for wave 1.  I have all of wave one (except for the elusive pink twilight sparkle)

Do you wear bracelets at all?  If I were to send you and "Alex and Ani" bracelet, would you wear it?  One of the crystal ones, not the charm styles.
they sound very nice, and I would love to receive one :)

What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers?
I'm pretty big into anything dance/"techno"  (it's EDM, ok?) :-P  80's pop, and 90's alternative.

What are your favourite video games if you play?
I love all things paper mario, mario kart, resident evil, and tetris   on the PC I love the sims, and MMOs such as lineage 2, aion, and rift.

Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony?
any TE pony.  tic tac toe, masquerade, mimic, etc.  I heart them so much!

And does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids?
no no no no... lol... I love them, but I have thus far resisted starting a collection.

If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?
I don't have any G4s on my list, but if you HAPPEN to find the new gift set with luna, dj pon-e, etc... I wouldn't mind it deboxed   I don't keep my G4s MIB.

Also, if you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period?
glad to have them, period - as long as there are a few pages I can color in!

I won't mind. I snagged my partner an awesome extra but the cover is dented slightly  will this bother you partner?
nah - not your fault!

Oh, partner, could you go into a bit of detail on what sweets/candies you like
candy I would buy for myself include:  twizzlers (original strawberry only!), rolos, snickers, butterfinger, jelly belly beans, pixi sticks, milky way midnight, lindt/ghiardelli dark chocolate and caramel squares or chocolate and sea salt squares, gummi worms (plain or sour), sour patch kids, um... M&Ms, ah.... well, that should give a good idea.  I'm really not that into hard candy, or really chewy candy.  salt water taffy would be the only exception - but it has to be fresh so it's not too hard.

Do you like anime and if so which shows?
don't watch em.  I used to love a cartoon called ronin warriors, but that was back in the '90s.  I haven't watched anything since.

Would you guys be upset to get a box with many ponies, but not a lot of extras since money was funded into buying ponies?
I'm gonna be happy with whatever I'm sent, as long as it isn't a box of fakies and licorice!

(I had a dream during a swap on the trading post that I got a 12 year old as a partner, and that's what they sent me!)

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 06:01:57 AM by Buddafly »
looking into a re-branding.

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 06:17:08 AM »
PMed!  Hope everything checks out for me!  I'm so ready to shake off the cobwebs and make a box!  Thanks for hosting, Hathorcat!

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 06:22:16 AM »
I can only join if my money comes in, I'll be pending

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 06:36:59 AM »
Ooooh, I may have to join this one...

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 07:04:10 AM »
I want to join but I'm not sure, the budget wouldn't exactly hurt my bank but postage would. :( I'll be thinking about it. :)
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 07:07:26 AM »
I want to join but I'm not sure, the budget wouldn't exactly hurt my bank but postage would. :( I'll be thinking about it. :)

Postage is what puts lots of people off swaps unfortunately! I will be trying my up most to ensure its domestic shipping only but unfortunately there may be the odd need to send out with country - so if you signed up I would aim for an Aus partner but you may have to post to NZ. You have a couple of weeks anyway to think it over...and if not I am sure the mini swap will pop up later in the year and may work better for you.
Loa is my love god!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 07:15:43 AM »
Nope!
I like body sprays and lotions but don't care for perfumes. I like candles and incense very much! As far as sweets, I like chocolate and hard candy-- just about anything except licorice. I love stickers too-- MLP or anything cute.
Oops! Don't know if this will affect anything but I am a vegetarian so I would prefer nothing with animal products.
I enjoy writing fantasy stories and drawing as well as cooking and gardening. My room mate and I have two kitties, and while I don't collect them per se, I love anything related to dragons.
I love purple but I also enjoy earthy colors like green and brown.
I wouldn't mind some little barrettes, ribbons or anything I can style a pony's hair with! Seems like I never have enough! I also love anything British (I'm a big fan of Doctor Who, especially).
Pony cancer/mold, severe haircuts and that's about it. I really like doing cleaning and restorations so I don't mind some flaws, so if I can fix it, I don't mind. But if the pony is meant to be scented, I would STRONGLY prefer for it to still have its scent! I love scented ponies!
I would be happy either way! A balance between the two would be lovely-- maybe one slightly more expensive item and then a few less expensive ones.
I wouldn't mind, but I don't have the first idea of what sort of custom I'd like! Edit: If my partner likes doing customs, I'd love a custom of my ponysona.

Okay-- here's my wish list. Keep in mind that this is my FULL wish list so there are some things that are completely unreasonable for this swap. I will put an abbreviated version below the first post so that there is a more reasonable list to go from.
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,300876.msg270425.html#msg270425

Heh, I keep changing things...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:00:37 PM by reanna-mator »
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 07:18:02 AM »
Ooh. I like this idea but I'll need to come up with more pony items for my want list...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal