collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for all gens; books, figures up for trade  (Read 954 times)

Phekzhen

• Trade Count: (0)
Looking for all gens; books, figures up for trade
« on: June 29, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »
I don't have a large enough of a pony collection to want to trade it away, but I'll gladly trade my excess stuff for ponies.

I'll be updating my Photobucket account as I get more stuff that I'm willing to trade. You can PM me or ask in this thread for more info.

To make things perfectly clear, THE SKYLANDERS ARE NONFUNCTIONAL. They're not going to work on the actual game, they still work on the Flash MMO Skylanders Universe, but they can no longer load up in the main game. I got replacements from Activision, so these would be good for display, for non-video game play, or for customization. I'm pretty sure the RFID chip got corrupted, which is why they no longer work. If you want to fix or tinker with it yourself, go ahead, but they're not going to work with the game.

Album last updated: 2:32 PM EST 6/29/12
http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii550/Phekzhen/

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for all gens; books, figures up for trade
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 03:35:41 PM »
what are you looking for i would gladly take the spyro and other dragon skylander figures off your hands as i would love to display hem :) if you would like you can check my trade list :)

Phekzhen

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Looking for all gens; books, figures up for trade
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 09:34:16 PM »
Updated with Zunes (functional, just need to be recharged) and an external CD drive. It does DVDs, Light Scribe CD-RW and CD+Rs.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal