collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Update on deflocks! DONE!!  (Read 2938 times)

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
Re: Update on deflocks! DONE!!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 06:51:01 AM »
They look fantastic!

Offline Hunter-Rose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 10:50:39 AM »
Awesome! Truly's mane looks so sweet with that plait, I'm obsessed with doing things like that with my ponies, I really dont know why!   :P

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 10:52:08 AM »
They look fantastic! Congrats!!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 11:04:38 AM »
Have you tried heat defrizzing Satins hair? It'd be a shame to scrap it, it's still so pink :(

Offline celticowgirl88

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 12:14:22 PM »
They both look wonderful, but I'm really loving Truly!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Heddwyn ~ Castor

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 06:48:46 PM »
Thank you all again! :biggrin:

@ kissthethunder:  I've looked into heat defrizzing Satin's hair.  I'm so scared I'll botch it though... I think I may wait a bit and see how the braid does.  I kind of like her mane in a french braid, was thinking of fiddling up a wedding veil type headdress to see if it goes.  Now that she's un-mangey, I'm finding myself inspired. ^.^

@ hunter-rose: I'm the same when it comes to fancying up my ponies!  I used to braid my rainbows' hair in individual colour braids (need patience with the tails :blink:) and I loved to make them look sweet and how I thought they'd look in Ponyland.  Or I guess Equestria, now.  But whose hooves would handle all those braids? :lol:  Anyway, my own hooves still manage for now, so I think I'm going to get back into it. ^.^

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 01:12:50 PM »
Thank you all again! :biggrin:

@ kissthethunder:  I've looked into heat defrizzing Satin's hair.  I'm so scared I'll botch it though... I think I may wait a bit and see how the braid does.  I kind of like her mane in a french braid, was thinking of fiddling up a wedding veil type headdress to see if it goes.  Now that she's un-mangey, I'm finding myself inspired. ^.^

@ hunter-rose: I'm the same when it comes to fancying up my ponies!  I used to braid my rainbows' hair in individual colour braids (need patience with the tails :blink:) and I loved to make them look sweet and how I thought they'd look in Ponyland.  Or I guess Equestria, now.  But whose hooves would handle all those braids? :lol:  Anyway, my own hooves still manage for now, so I think I'm going to get back into it. ^.^

You can usually track down one of the G1 wedding veils [maybe not Satins maybe the more common pony wear]...you could maybe find one of those and that would cover her hair is you prefered? Or put it in straw curls and then tweak it out for that 80s fabulous big hair!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 06:56:47 PM »
You can usually track down one of the G1 wedding veils (...)  Or put it in straw curls and then tweak it out for that 80s fabulous big hair!

:blink:

Oh yeah, they did make wedding veils, didn't they?  Oooo, it shows I'm trying to kick a caffeine habit, doesn't it? (falls asleep at keyboard briefly)

:lol: 

Thanks, hathorcat, those are both really great ideas, and I think I'll try 'em out... leastways until I get a baity guinea pig test subject to try out my flattening iron on... ^.^

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal