collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Best way to contact Hasbro Customer Services?  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Best way to contact Hasbro Customer Services?
« on: July 06, 2012, 05:12:29 AM »
I wanted to ask if there is a certain email that is best to contact Hasbro to ask about products, I just want to check if they could inform me of Australian release dates of My Little Pony products. Or is this a lost cause, will I never get an answer?
I tried emailing Hasbro Australia's customer services, fat lot of good that did. The don't even know how to send a polite 'don't email us again' email, didn't receive any reply at all.

I did once contact the stores I shop for ponies at and got some information about when they were expecting products to arrive but not actual release dates... and then when that month came and went, and then the next month as well with no ponies.  :huh:  So I was hoping I'd be able to get some legit info from Hasbro so I can then stalk the stores with some concrete idea of release dates.

I specifically want to know if there is going to be an Australian re-release of the fashion style mane 6... and if Shining Armor and Princess Cadance are only going to be released in America, I saw this and I hope it's not true!  :cry:

Any help is much appreciated  :)
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Best way to contact Hasbro Customer Services?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 03:32:21 PM »
We havent heard for certain where, how and exactly when the FS will get a re-release - only that they will at some point. The FS Cadence and Shining Armour are Target exclusives - you have Target in Aus do you not? Hopefully that will increase the chances of an Aus release - they were clearly offered to various country HB subsidiarity, its going to depend on who and if are taking them up as to where they turn up.

I have had never had much luck getting any kind of a straight answer from HB customer services - HB US, UK, Aus, etc - have massive product lines across all ages and ranges, their customer services departments will have a database of information and a script to get through. A lot of emails will often just be a standard response to the original enquirer unfortunately. The best information sources I have found are from stockists who are fed information from their supplier [direct from marketing/operations] - the relationship between one individual customer and the giant HB is too loose and too small for much success in an answer - the relationship between HB and their actual financial "customer" the retailer or stockist is a stronger and significant one. Unfortunately the where and when of product take up, allocation, etc is often at a level which we as the customer - whether a customer of Hasbro or a customer of Target - seldom are entitled to. You have to remember that sometimes HB will not want competitors to know what and when is being stocked. 

That all being said...other than standard letter, email, live chat, social media interaction or good old phone call, unless you have a stockist who is willing to let you know what they will be carrying in the future, you ll just have to keep trying HB CS to hopefully get a customer service adviser who is willing to move outside their script and try and actual department for information. And even then you cant always trust the answer as has been proven in the past.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 03:45:39 PM »
Thanks for the informative answer.
Maybe I'll try contacting the stores because I did get some responses last time I did that, even though a lot of the replies were along the lines of 'we're not sure' or just extremely rough estimates from people who were just passing on what other people sorta thought was right, lol.
I really do hope we get them at Target, my local target is a bit slow to stock anything but there is a brand new one that has a huge toy department. Fingers crossed I'll see them there.

And I'll just keep checking here for info on re-releases and try to be patient, I just wish I were in to collecting when they were first released, lol.

Thanks again :)
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 05:10:41 PM »
Good luck!

And yes its incredibly frustrating to only be looking for things only a little while after they have been in stores...its is all 6 of the FS ladies you are looking for?
Loa is my love god!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 05:19:25 PM »

No it's just Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity and the Shining Armor and Princess Cadance pack. I caught Pinkie Pie just before she disappeared and I got 2 Rainbow Dashes because she's all the stores have now. They're trying to sell her off, too many Rainbows! lol But I never saw any of the others because I'm only really new to collecting.

I also haven't found Luna and Celestia in stores but I ordered them from Amazon just last night, at a reasonable price.

I'd buy them all online or from Arena members but I want to keep them MIB and that just does horrible things to shipping cost. Oh well, I'll try to be patient in my hunting.
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 05:22:31 PM »
Lol...my stores are like that...lots of Rainbows! Very little anything else! :)
Loa is my love god!

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 05:23:11 PM »

No it's just Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity and the Shining Armor and Princess Cadance pack. I caught Pinkie Pie just before she disappeared and I got 2 Rainbow Dashes because she's all the stores have now. They're trying to sell her off, too many Rainbows! lol But I never saw any of the others because I'm only really new to collecting.

I also haven't found Luna and Celestia in stores but I ordered them from Amazon just last night, at a reasonable price.

I'd buy them all online or from Arena members but I want to keep them MIB and that just does horrible things to shipping cost. Oh well, I'll try to be patient in my hunting.

You'll find luna and celestia in target. I saw them at the beginning of the toysale in the double packes, they also have that exclusive  twilight and someone pack there too, they have those light up ponies there as well. and bigw has ponies for $4 for just the normal ones and it's the new wave I think with honeybuzz and such.

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 05:34:16 PM »
I asked TRU when they would be getting new ponies in and they knew about as much as me. They said to talk to the shippers that come each Friday that maybe they might know.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 05:53:06 PM »
Maybe I need to go to a better Target and Big W, I'd love to get a Honeybuzz if I can. I went to Big W to check the sales but they had so few ponies and the only one I was gonna buy had a giant gouge of plastic missing from her chest, lol. And my local Target has very little pony stuff. Carindale has a brand new Target, they might have them. But I ordered the single princesses from Amazon already so don't need the double pack, yay no silly tinsel hair!

Just gotta wait until they re-release and hope that Princess Cadance and Shining Armor appear too.

OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal