collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bad Seller ebay pinkponies12 ???? please help if your out there Mandi  (Read 715 times)

wickedpiper81

• Trade Count: (0)
:( :mad:

So i bought a pony from ebay seller :pinkponies12 for a custom pony she created. i was a bit late paying due to some personal reason she was great at communicating..she then moved across country and was unable to ship my package for about 3 weeks after sale was done..she and i had great communication...i then moved by the time she sent the package...the package then went back to her and as per our conversation "Yep, it sure did... I was going to send you a message yesterday, lol. Okay, so I will resend it, no problem. ;)  - pinkponies12,Haha! I told my hubby that when he brought the box back in. I taped it up with Hello Kitty tape, so I recognized it right away, and I was like... "yep, been to Hawaii and to PA and now back in LA?" MUST be NICE,... and all for $6! :P LOL" the package would be reshipped and she had added another pony for free....i dont want to say shes a bad seller but i have not been able to reach her since May we are almost in July this was bought in Feb..its pass 90 so ebay wont do nothing.. im hoping this reaches her i feel bad Mandi was nice i just feel like I havent gotten any response back......

PLEASE HELP

*edited* I have edited your post so it is easier to read.  Thank You! PonyLady TS/Mod
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 04:43:52 PM by ponylady »

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
I'm having a bit of trouble to understand your message. Did you or didn't you get those ponies?
I'm confused.

wickedpiper81

I have not gotten the ponies they were supposed to reshipped as per our conversation in may and nothing has happened :blush:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I am sorry you are having an issue.  :( 

But I am having a hard time understanding the situation??

Can you please clarify what exactly happened? 

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

wickedpiper81

Ok the seller of the pony had waited for my payment when i made the payment she  moved and was unable to send the package...when she did finally send the ponies I moved and it got crossed with my change of address...they package was sent back to her and i never got my ponies. we spoke she said she would reship....This was all in May...we are almost in July and i havent heard a word from the seller and its passed the 90days so ebay wont do nothing

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
Ugg...that is not good. :(

Have you tried emailing her through her Paypal address that was provided when you made payment?

It's surprising that she kept great communication and then would not send the item out.  But like I mentioned above try emailing her through her Paypal address. I would also try and email her through ebay again, so you cover your bases.

I don't know if it would help but you could call ebay too and ask what can be done since it is past the 90 days.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

wickedpiper81

THank you soo much for the ideas

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
Great advice, Ponylady! :)

wickedpiper81

Ponylady i got a hold of her thanks for the great idea xoxo

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
That's awesome Wicked! 

I hope that you two can get things resolved quickly!

I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal